The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Return(Bellona&Dagon] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Dagon just smiles at her questions and continues to sharpen his blade for the moment. "Why question what the heart truly desires?" He pauses and looks at her. "You are right there have been many that have wanted my hand and I have turned them all down over the centuries because......they were not right for me. I desire a woman who knows her heart. Knows her flaws and even with those flaws can still stand tall of herself." He stands and know kneels in front of her.

"A woman that will stand by me no matter the odds. A woman whose very fire drives her." The way he was looking into her eyes right now. She would know that he was speaking of her.

"I have found that very woman and she is before me."

Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 pm

Bellona listens as he speaks, What the heart truly desires? echoed in her mind. Her desire was to prove she was worthy, which it seemed she had. Now she was here because she made an oath, a pact, a deal with the Prince and his desires became hers. She was dutybound.

When he came to her and knelt in front of her, the stone stopped and her eyes went wide as she stared at him. His words were being soaked up like a sponge but she was still processing it.

What she saw in his eyes of course was truth but how? She didn't understand the process of it all. Yes of course she was all those things but it still made little since to her mind.

Even if she laid it all out on the chess board, she would equate him to the queen and she would be his king, the knight couldn't move anywhere like the king could. But still where was he going with this all? How did it fit into the larger scale of things? What was the next move? The move after that? She could seem to understand the logic behind his choices beyond his words.

She placed the stone and the dagger down on the table after a long silence passed between them. "Please stand my Prince. It is I that should be kneeling at your feet as your Legate not you." She felt a slight embarrassment over the situation in front of her. A least that's what she equated it to as she felt a rush of heat to her cheeks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:17 pm

"In a private setting such as this there is nothing wrong at all with me kneeling to you." Dagon whispers and gently takes her hand. "I know this is hard for you to understand because of everything you have gone through in your life. I respect that and I have the patience of a saint. But please try to understand that for the first time in over 700 years I have finally found you and my heart leapt for you." He gently kisses her hand and she would feel the tips of his fangs on her skin.

"In public you are my Legate and my Mate but in private you have my heart." He does finally stand after gently letting her hand go and sits next to her once more and looking across the room now.

"That is what that kiss I gave you meant. You have my heart. Now what you do with it....that is up to you Bell." He looks to her. "Do you desire to be in the same room with me when the sun rises tomorrow or your own room?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 pm

She blinked at him clearly confused. Why would being her change protocol at all? That made no logical sense to her. His words flowed into her mind. It was a lot to process indeed. How does the heart leap in a dead form? Was the first question that came to mind. Then she felt his lips on her hand and the fangs. Was he hungry? She went to turn her wrist to him so that he may feed if that was what he wanted, but he released her hand and stood instead.

This man is a whirlwind of confliction. I must learn to read his signals properly. First the kiss, then the mistake of not knowing he had been in the throne room all along, the thought of him being poisoned and now the kiss to her hand that she mistook as him needing blood.

In private she has his heart? His heart was in his chest, piece of dead muscle. Why would she take it in private? She was clearly confused as the words kept coming out. She picked up the water glass and finished it off. Perhaps something stronger would serve her better? Her thoughts are still twirling over themselves when he asks about room arrangements.

"I shall stay and watch over you as I did in the caves my Prince." She responds as she again stands and looks over at the shelf. She walks to it and looks at the labels and finally pulls on down and pops the cork, grabbing a fresh glass she pours herself a finger and throws it back.

"Would my Prince care for a spirit?" She asks without turning to look at him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Dagon could tell he was confusing her more and more and at this point perhaps it was best to stop talking about his feelings entirely. "A spirit sounds perfect." He whispers and leans back in his chair looking back across the room once more.

"I was born in the red tower. To Azazel and Lamaia 700 years ago. Trained by my father and occasionally speaking to my mother here and there on her guidance of such things that were needed. My life was all about becoming the next Lord of the Council of Six if my father ever passed on. But you learn so much in 700 years." He pauses.

"I have been to every island except the Isle of Light. I have met so many and killed so many more. I am my father's Lord Protector and when needed the Lord Protector of the Council when called upon. When one of them summons me I must go which means you will go as well."

He falls silent so very deep in thought right now and in truth really wishing she would understand what he has told her how he felt.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:57 pm

She pours them both three fingers in two glasses and walks over to him, handing him the clean glass. She sits next to him and sips her drink as she listens to him speak about his life.

She finishes her drink before he finishes speaking and the taste was good. It even cause a slight flush to her skin. She knew that some Legates also removes the armor and such things so as he spoke she dropped from the chair and knelt as his feet.

In the silence that know enveloped the room, she began to untie his boots, lifting each foot to remove them from his feet.

When she completed the task she looked up at him. "I know you did not finish the blood you had, if you desire, my blood is yours my Prince." She stays where she is for a moment before she begins to take off his armor guards protecting his calves. Her fingers brushed against the metal and the fabric underneath.

"What was your childhood like?" She asks as she moves to the other leg.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Dagon enjoys the spirit he was given and gazed down as she was at his feet and slowly removing his armor to make him more comfortable. "I will require your vintage yes but not at the moment." He nods in a regal fashion.

"My childhood.....many nights of study. Lore of our people. Different species. Training of blades and other weapons and then blood magic. Each misstep I was beaten by my father. A lash for each mistake until it was perfect." He sighs remembering more now.

"But when I was with my mother.....so much comfort. She even to this very night does all that I ask. She is very different then my father. Her knowledge well...." He slyly smiles. "You will experience tomorrow night."

"In the end each scar upon me is a constant reminder of past failings and how to properly be who I am."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 pm

She nodded. "Of course." She continued with the guard and then stood as he told of his childhood. She moved behind him and lifted his arms, removing his upper arm pieces and then his shoulder pieces as well.

She didn't ask him to stand for the rest, he would on his own time. She did though recall the scars on his body previously. When he had been shirtless. With his hair out of the way, she undid the back of the armor, noting the scar along his neck. Her finger trailed it absentmindly as he spoke of his mother. "Mine is alive, I'm not sure how to take that myself. She wants to meet with me once a month for training with the dragon." She says quietly hoping that she wasn't interrupting his thoughts.

"My failings were not scars you can see. Mine were meals gone missing, emotions taken, anything that brought me pleasure other then fighting was taken. I learned to find pleasure in the battle, the blood, the planning of it only added to the anticipation of the coming battles." Her fingers move and work out knots in his shoulder, again not really thinking about it, she wasn't paying attention. Her mind was off elsewhere as she began to work into his shoulders looking for release.

Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Due to where she was standing Bell would not see Dagon's eyes right now. The way he felt for her growing so much right now in them during this private moment. The way her fingers felt upon his scars and how she was working his muscles and indeed with wearing the armor so much there were indeed in knots.

"It seems where mine was physical torture your father took the route of mental and emotional." He whispers. "But we both realize that we are the products our parents desire us to be due to everything." When she speaks of her mother being alive he smiles.

"You should see her once a month and speak with her. Get to know her. You will be surprised at what she can teach you." He says no more on the issue not wishing to cause her anger.

Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Bell feels the muscles loosen somewhat after several long moments of working with near full strength. She picked up his glass and refilled both of them and came back over. She sat his glass down and looked at him, motioning for him to stand.

When does she removes the rest of the armor from his body, taking the time to learn how his set works. Each had their own unique build and his was no different. Once they were removed, she took all the pieces and placed them on the armor stand.

She came back and looked at him with an interested puzzled look as she drank her third glass. She didn't normally drink and when she did it wasn't to the point of feeling it. This spirit was strong though and it hit her like a brick wall.

She sat down and her face was red, from her ears to her chest. "It's true they did train us both different but not without a fruitful turnaround. We are both products of that. You the Prince and Protector and I the weapon." She thought for a moment and a genuine smile formed on her lips and she laughed.

She laughed for a good solid minute before she calmed herself again. "If I didn't know any better, I would of thought this was their plan all along. Whose to say it isn't?" She looks at him now with a serious face. "Seriously, what if after all the suitors you turned down, they planned and schemed to make you the perfect mate and weapon. I being the product? You have said so yourself, I am the perfect mate and my father has said I am the perfect weapon." She looks at him, wondering if he followed the same train of thought.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:00 pm

When the rest of his armor was removed and after her giggle fit which caused him to smile more and more and taking a drink himself he listens and she maybe was onto something.

"That would not surprise me honestly. The way we both were brought up and interestingly they sent me after you." He smiles and sets his glass down and removes his shirt and sits down next to her and she would see all the scars again. "The perfect pairing...." He whispers and gazes at her.

"If this is the case you know then they will expect us to wed. Which also means down the road they will expect us to produce children."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:20 pm

Bell looks at his chest and back as the shirt comes off. She had never seen a Worthy's body so marked before. It was unheard of. She felt something over it, anger? Pity? Annoyance? Helpless? She didn't know what emotion she was feeling over seeing the scars mangled in his form.

"Becoming a mated pair in our society is basically a wedding. I do not desire to wear a dress my Prince." She says with a serious tone. "I understand as part of being a mated pair, offspring are part of the obligation, but I am not yet prepared for that. Where as you have had seven centuries to explore, grow and learn, I have had three in hiding. I do not wish to bring an offspring into this world until I have better knowledge beyond this hold of my Father." She rubs the bridge of her nose a moment.

"Where will we reside? At you father's home near Avallon? Or in Avallon with your mother? I do not expect we will be staying here." She responds curiously.

She lifts her feet up off the floor and maybe it was the spirit flowing through her body currently but her feet propped up on the arm of the chair Dagon sat in without a second thought.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:27 pm

"Then there is no rush for us to have offspring. It is that simple." Dagon had a very serious tone about the subject. If she was not ready for children then there was no reason to push about it with her. End of story.

The way she propped her feet on his chair without a thought he now as massaging her feet with his hands and listening to her questions. "We will reside near Avallon. I have a manor that you and I will live at. It has a garrison stationed there that will be in your charge." He smiles having a feeling that she would like to be in charge of her own garrison.

The attention to detail and also how he was making sure how he massaged her feet there was definitely his emotions behind it. "When we are not called upon that will be our home."

He watches her reactions to his touch right now wanting to study her movements of her body.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:34 pm

When he touches her feet, she jolts upright a d almost pulls them from his hands. But the thought crossed her mind, who are you to deny him his desire Bellona? You are unworthy, even after tomorrow you will be bound to him, to his desires. she stopped breathing for a moment and swallowed as she rested her feet back down and allowed him to do what he was doing.

It was odd to say the least. She had never been touched like that before, she couldn't stop staring at his hands as his fingers worked on her. A brighter red appeared on her cheeks and she felt...why do I feel like I want to hide my face? she had a nervous smile on her face but the motion felt delcious regardless. Painful in some places but soothing in others.

She watched as if in a trance by the actions. Perhaps another twenty minutes passed between them of complete and utter silence before she registered that he had told her would they would be living. She clears her throat and looks up into his eyes. It's clear there is a blush on her face, though she doesn't register it as such. "How many troops of yours will I be commanding? And are they yours on loan to you from your father, or only yours?" She asks finally.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Dagon sees the blush and the way her body was reacting after the initial shock of her massaging her feet and his pale blue eyes kept hers. The way it took her so very long to respond to him meant a lot to him right now knowing that he was letting her feel things she probably never felt before.

Gliding his hands and fingers up her legs in a teasing manner he begins now to massage her right calf making sure to work out all the knot she had and in truth to study all of her so far.

"The garrison is 3,000 strong and they are mine." He whispers still with his eyes gazing very deeply.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Bell watched him, his eyes pericing into hers. It was odd wasn't it? How his eyes were striking blue and hers were red, yet in their dragon forms, it was the opposite. Hers were the sticking blue and his were the blood red color. The more she thought about it, the more it seemed like some grand scheme built by their parents. It gnawed at her and she filled it away, some day she would confront them, all of the council about it.

Her thoughts though were stilled as his fingers moved up her leg. Her eyes wide again staring into his, unable to look away. She swallowed again as her leg went rigid. It took everything she had to finally take a breathe and sort of try to relax her leg to some degree. She licked her lips, they felt dry.

"That's." She paused trying to think. "Decently sized."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 pm

"Definitely enough of a standing army for you to maintain for me." Dagon whispers as he moves to her left leg now and massaging her calf once more still never taking his eyes off Bell.

He could see her reactions and even feel how her body was reacting. It was a mixture honestly. She did not know whether to retaliate or allow him to continue it was like she was having her own war within her at the moment. Truthfully what he was doing was trying to show her the attention she deserved from him.

"Is there something you wish to talk about Bell?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:03 am

She nods her head to his response and when he moves to her other leg, she has the same reaction, though perhaps not as intense as the first. Her heart is pounding in her chest and her fingers are gripping the arms of her chair so tightly, her knuckles are paler then his flesh. Her eyes are locked to his and her breathing is sporadic.

Nearly every part of her being is telling her stand, fight, reach for the dagger and cut off his hands. But another, smaller part, somewhere locked in her mind, a voice is telling her, This is what he desires, you must allow it. "Why." Because you have a pact with him. "Not for this." No but his desires will be your desires. As his Legate and as his mate. "I don't....." You do. "No." Yes "I can't." You can. "This...this..." This what? Feels good? Warms your skin? "Is terrifying." Why? "I.....what?"

She blinks. He spoke didn't he? He did. He asked you if you want to talk. "What...no!" Why? she hears a chuckle somewhere in her mind. "Be.....becau....se.." Then don't talk. "I'm not.." breath. "I...I am." Let your hands go before you loose feeling in them. she swallows so hard an audible sound can be heard in the quite of the room between her panted breathes. Her fingers release the chair arms.

Better? "Um.." It is better, you're muscles aren't tensing. "........" Her mind stills as she watched Dagon move his fingers around.

Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 am

Dagon could see something in Bell's eyes and finally draws his hands away to give her a moment. "First....breath and calm yourself. Then we will talk." He whispers and stands now and walks over after taking her glass and his and walking over to pour her glass and his.

A moment later handing the glass to her and holding his own as he sits back down. "That is called giving you the attention you deserve. I could see in your eyes the conflict and I stopped. As I have said behind closed doors you wish to please my desires and I wish to please yours as well which means that I am allowed if you let me to massage you and give your body the attention it deserves." He takes a drink and stands now after putting the glass down.

"If you will allow me...." He gently takes her hand and stands her up. "You are in no danger. I am not going to hurt you. I swear it." He whispers. Gently to start since he had her hand he glides his fingertips along the skin of her hand and moving up her arm to her elbow.

"This is called a caress. A gentle touch to show care and affection and to also stimulate a receptive response in our mates."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:24 am

She blinked when he stopped and she took in some much needed air. Her body finally calming after he walked away though she could still feel the lingering effects of his fingers on her skin. The pressure of where his hands were only a moment ago.

When he comes back, she takes the glass but she can't find any words at the moment to speak. She downs the glass as quickly as it was given to her. She wanted to hide the shaking of her hands. Her nerves seemed to be reacting as if she had trained to hard.

Why would she deserve this sort of attention? She had not sought it out or requested it. Yes, she wanted to see that his desires were met, but he already met her desires. She would become Worthy tomorrow.

When he sets the glass down and stands back a step but takes her hand, she follows mindnumbingly slow. Or at least in her mind's eye it seemed slowed. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, she wasn't sure why he would comment on that, but then his hand came out and his fingers traced her palm. Moved up her wrist, she watched them lightly graze over. Up her forearm, to her elbow. Her natural reaction took over and she flipped her arm in the blink of an eye and grabbed his wrist and flipped over him, pulling his arm up and behind his back.

Her body was pressed against his back, holding his arm up between them to give him little wiggle room. Her lips were close to his ear and her voice was low, filled with a range of different emotions she didn't quite understand. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:29 am

For the first time ever he did not resist and allowed this to happen. Feeling Bell against him brought the very fire within him to bare even more and her breath and voice to his ear causing more in him.

"Because I care and you deserve to be treated as such behind closed doors with me." He whispers and then she would feel his muscles tighten and with his strength was able to twist and literally toss her onto the bed yes breaking his arm in the process which caused him to growl in pain but she would see his magic already at work to mend the break.

Once he was able to move his arm without pain he looks to her and sighs. "Tell me what is comfortable to you. I am flying blind at the moment trying to find something, a way to show you that I care about you."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:35 am

She still didn't understand the why of it all but before she could ask she saw the muscles, felt the twist, heard the cracking of bone and then her world went upside down as she was flipped.

Bell landed on the bed with a bounce or two flat on her back. It knocked the air from her chest and she had to gasp to draw air into her lungs. She blinked several times and then lifted her head only slightly to see him standing there. The pain was written in his eyes, buried but there. She could tell.

She jumped to her feet a moment later every thing pushed aside as she went to check his arm. Upon closer inspection she could see he was healing it with his magic. She stepped back a look of concern washed from her face and she stood there awaiting a punishment of some sort.

"I do not have that answer for you. I do not know myself." She responded. She brought her wrist to her lips and bit into her own flesh. "Drink M'lord. You've used much magic this night and need to stay healthy." She offered her bleeding wrist up to him. A hushed whispered followed as she averted her eyes once more "Please."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:40 am

She was right he had used much tonight and he bites deeply into her wrist and drinks deeply but only what he needs growling against her skin as he releases and her blood upon his lips. A moment later his hand over the wound and she would feel warm for a moment as the wound was now healed as he pulled his hand back.

"What I see is my mate in conflict with herself. You are enjoying at moments what I have thus showed you but you fall back to your teachings wanting to forbid yourself the pleasure I could give you. How will tomorrow night work if you will not allow yourself to give in to the pleasure and emotion I can give you? That is where my magic really latches on and takes hold of you Bellona. You have to feel. Besides anger and rage you have to let those moments that you are enjoying yourself out and not fight them even when it triggers you to push it away." He sighs and sits down on the bed.

"I will give you the world my mate if you would just let me in." He whispers.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:49 am

As he takes what he needs, she watches him. Her eyes studying him closely. When they fed from each other the night before last is was much different. She had other things moving through her. She swallowed quietly and looked away again as he let her go. His hand covered her wrist and she felt the magic heal the wound.

She looks down at her wrist as he lets it go. She listened to his words ashamed in herself for not being able to accomplish this task. How could she? Her father set her up for failure. He was going to prove to her she wasn't worthy. It was the perfect check mate. Reel her in, set the trap and watch her fall.

She took a steadying breathe and moved to the bed and sat next to Dagon. "I do not know how." She responds quietly. It's clear that she is ashamed at admitting to a flaw in her design. She holds her hands together in her lap, folded, but they fingers sort of pick at each other. She seemed nervous as well.

"Your mark, it does more then keep track of me. I've felt the connection when I looked through your eyes, when I saw your hatching." She responds. "Is there not a way you can use that connection to emit those emotions or feelings onto me so that I can learn? Perhaps show me tonight so that I am ready for tomorrow? I do not want to fail." She grits her teeth, her jaw clenched.

"I do not want to prove my Father right and he see that I am truly unworthy of the status. Not when I am this close. I cannot fail my Prince." She almost seems to be pleading with him but she bites back adding anymore, less she come off a begger and she was better then that.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:55 am

The request weighed on his mind but at the same time she had come to him and asked this of him and not him pushing it upon her. Gently he places his hand to hers both and looks at her. "You saw my hatching?" He firsts asks.

"That is not possible. I was born of Azazel and Lamaia. There would be no way that I would be hatched....." He pauses remembering the rumors about his father and what he was before Dracmor and now was really wondering if they were true after all.

He pushes it aside for now and looks to Bell once more. "Alright.....I want you to close your eyes and clear your mind." He whispers and keeps his hand to hers and waits for her to be ready.

When she is she would feel the magic flow from the mark and oh what a rush of emotions from him she would feel. His care, his affections, his desires.....his love for her flowing through her right now.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:06 am

"Yes, you hatched. Like I did. They both were there. Your parents that is. I would not lie Mi'lord." She responds. "Perhaps you were born. I to was born, born to an egg first. Then hatched later. Perhaps she lays eggs?" She shrugs. She had no idea. "I only saw a glimpse." She remarks.

She takes a deep breathe as he takes her hand again and she watches him. Then her eyes close. Clear your mind means, don't talk in here either. Stop with the train of thoughts and rabbit trails and focus on listening to your own heart beat. she nods as if responding to the voice speaking.

Then she stills again and let's herself breath. She listens to the sounds of the room and finally she picks up her own heart beating in the room. She focuses on just that.

She can still feel his hand on hers, as if it was always there. Suddenly something washes over her and she cries out in shock and fear, she goes to wrench her arm back from him, but her hand is clung tightly to his, she has a death grip on his hand. She shudders and tears form in her closed eyes and slowly fall down her cheeks.

She felt the water, she knew not though that she was crying for the emotions. It hit her like a punch to the gut from her Father. The pain changed then and she was filled with somethings else. Something new.

If Dagon was watching her face, he would see her muscles on her jaw and cheeks, around her eyes, all adjusting to the different ranges she was feeling until her lips made and O like circle an then her cheeks turned bright red again, the red spreading to her ears and chest but it wasn't the spirits this time causing the color change.

She can barely catch her breathe with the surge rushing through her and before she can think to clearly process them, she has moved with her speed and agility, her legs over his, her body presses against his and she kissed him deeply, hungrily, with the emotions he was pouring into her.

Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next