The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

Post by Bellona on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:06 am

"Yes, you hatched. Like I did. They both were there. Your parents that is. I would not lie Mi'lord." She responds. "Perhaps you were born. I to was born, born to an egg first. Then hatched later. Perhaps she lays eggs?" She shrugs. She had no idea. "I only saw a glimpse." She remarks.

She takes a deep breathe as he takes her hand again and she watches him. Then her eyes close. Clear your mind means, don't talk in here either. Stop with the train of thoughts and rabbit trails and focus on listening to your own heart beat. she nods as if responding to the voice speaking.

Then she stills again and let's herself breath. She listens to the sounds of the room and finally she picks up her own heart beating in the room. She focuses on just that.

She can still feel his hand on hers, as if it was always there. Suddenly something washes over her and she cries out in shock and fear, she goes to wrench her arm back from him, but her hand is clung tightly to his, she has a death grip on his hand. She shudders and tears form in her closed eyes and slowly fall down her cheeks.

She felt the water, she knew not though that she was crying for the emotions. It hit her like a punch to the gut from her Father. The pain changed then and she was filled with somethings else. Something new.

If Dagon was watching her face, he would see her muscles on her jaw and cheeks, around her eyes, all adjusting to the different ranges she was feeling until her lips made and O like circle an then her cheeks turned bright red again, the red spreading to her ears and chest but it wasn't the spirits this time causing the color change.

She can barely catch her breathe with the surge rushing through her and before she can think to clearly process them, she has moved with her speed and agility, her legs over his, her body presses against his and she kissed him deeply, hungrily, with the emotions he was pouring into her.

Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:32 am

Dagon knew the initial rush could be painful like being crushed beneath one's own wait but she had asked him to do this for her and he remained firm and let her experience all that was inside of him for her.

Then the way her lips moved and her cheeks turning a bright red and the red spreading and he knew what was happening and before he could blink she had him straddled and her body pressed against his and her kiss was so much like his earlier with the kiss he had given her and in turn he kisses her with all the fiery passion that she was feeling from him.

Breaking the seal of their kiss and stopping the mark he hold her head firmly gazing into her eyes with love in them.  "That is what I feel for you Bell."  He whispers.  "That is what it means to be one's mate."
Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:39 am

Bell lost herself in the kiss, the sounds of only her heart beating in her ears and his hands on her, his lips on her lips, it was like a thrill of fireworks set off inside of her and they wouldn't stop exploding.

Suddenly like a stone wall was built, she crashed into it. Everything stopped. She was panting for breathe, her eyes lazyingly staring into Dagon's as he spoke. She cannot form words to express what she cannot feel but she leans her head into his hands and closes her eyes.

Her heart felt like it would escape her chest if she didn't control her breathing, but the kiss still lingered on her lips, his hands were still on her and she was still in his lap. She blinked and pushed back abruptly. "Oh!" She exclaimed as she wiggled her way off his lap and back on the bed itself. "Forgive me M'lord. I know not what came over me." She words falter and stumble of her, still winded from the event, still trying to process everything.

She closes her eyes again and she lays back on the bed just staring up at the ceiling. "Someday perhaps, what that was, I shall return for you without magic." She says quietly, clutching at the hem of her shirt.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:54 pm

When she pushed back and fell on the bed after removing herself from him he sits there a moment quietly. "Someday perhaps....." Dagon whispers and slowly stands and quietly pacing back and forth.

"So we need to use the mark tomorrow night then to aide us." His voice still low and his eyes to the floor as he thinks things over about everything.

He does here and there he glances to Bell seeing how she was laying on the bed and how beautiful she looked. The way her clothing clung to her and even the hint of red still in her skin.

"You have nothing to worry about for tomorrow evening. I will take care of us." He makes his way out to the balcony now and gazing out. Could he truly wait for her after all her father had done to her, could he really wait another long time for her to feel?
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:09 am

His whispered words felt pained almost and she turned her head slightly to watch him pace. She studied the quite way he seemed to be as he did so and she eventually turned herself upright.

"Why?" She says looking at him curiously. She eventually brought herself from a laying position to a sitting one. "Mi'lord?" She asks in a low whispered voice. He glances up to here, his eyes seem to say more then what he is telling her in words.

She didn't want him to take care of her. She wanted to take care of him. It was part of her duty to him. She bite her lip as he walked out to the balcony. Her fingers traced the tattoo and then her lips. A slight heat in her cheeks as she stared at him.

What if his use of magic during the ritual didn't work because it wasn't real emotion for her? She stood from the bed, her feet bare, they made no sound as they landed on the cold floor.

She walked quietly up to him as he looked out over the city. "My Prince, I have one more request if you'll grant it." She says in a shaking voice, her eyes downcast, she couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes. Not with what she wanted to ask.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Dagon still looking out over the city still when Bell speaks and he looks to her with his pale eyes deepening in hers. Her voice was shaky and her eyes were downcast yet again and it was honestly getting annoying to him.

"I will hear your request if you look me in the eyes and stop with the shaking voice. You are my mate and my Legate."

Silently he waits patient for this request she wanted from him.
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:04 am

She bit her lip for a moment and then took a deep breathe and her eyes locked to his. "Of course my Prince." She says as she stands a bit taller.

She stands there, looking at him for a long silent moment. Her eyes move from his and look back down a moment as she glances away a slight blush spreads on her face.

It takes her a long moment again before she looks back up at him. "Could it be possible, that after I was announced tomorrow." She takes a settling breathe. Focusing. "That the ceremony be postponed so that you could teach me."

She puts a step forward hesitantly. Then steps back a moment. "Without the magic, I want to learn. I don't want to use the magic for the ritual. I want it to be real and true. So that the ritual is pure." She steadied herself watching his eyes, waiting for his reaction, wondering what his thoughts would be.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:24 am

Dagon really watches Bell's body language and her eyes. "I would need to speak to your father privately on the matter but yes I could have that done for you Bell." He whispers.

He turns and looks out over the city again. She wanted to lean and most importantly she wanted it to be real and true so that the ritual is pure. "It is not an overnight thing to learn Bell. It could take years." He whispers and looks to her again gently taking her hand.

"Is this your way of saying you are feeling something for me?"
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:37 am

She knew that he would, or she would have to speak to her father. She didn't realize though that it could take years. That puzzled her to be honest. Nothing had taken her years to learn, only to master something.

When he takes her hand, she looks from his eyes to his hand and then back up again into his eyes.

"I don't know. I did get angry at my Father and attack his wall when he thought I would turn against you." She doesn't hold his hand, but she doesn't pull it from his either.

"I want to learn Dagon. You obviously can feel them. You shared them. I wish to do the same for you." She says quietly.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:11 pm

The decision was made and Dagon gently kisses her hand. "Wait here for me. I will return soon." He whispers and heads back inside putting his shirt and boots back on and gazing to her one more time then leaving the room shutting the door behind him.

Two hours had passed and the door opens and Dagon enters once more and sits down rubbing his face a bit. "He has agreed to the request under the condition.....that I go to my father and speak to him about uniting our houses." He looks to Bell.

"Basically he wishes for us to marry. But we will need to get my father's blessing since we have your father's now."
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:30 pm

Bell nodded her head as he kissed her hand and left. She looked out ober the balcony for a time. Could she really do this? And mating? She knew it would have to produce an heir in time. She wondered if they would put a time limit on it? It worried her. She was done having her life dictated.

She walked back into the room and looked at their gear, she placed it all in proper places. She wondered how long he would be gone.

She sat on the bed. Sleep would be needed soon. Dawn wasn't far off. Would they rest on the same bed? She felt the bed with her hands, running a few fingers over the pillow she was presuming Dagon would use.

When the door opened again, she startled and looked up at him, coming to attention quickly. Her eyes followed him as he went to sit, she worried for him as he rubbed his face.

She listened as he spoke. "Understandable my Prince." She looks at him. "Does this mean we shall be leaving at sunset for your home?" She asked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Dagon looks over his shoulder at Bell and pulls forth a scroll extending it to her. "Your father's formal edict stating you as his daughter and his heir should he ever fall." He stands and walking over to her handing her the scroll.

"His seal and blood signature is there for proof. Bellona Demire....Daughter of Lord Abaddon Demire." He even bows in respect now that she was a Worthy formally given by her father.

"And yes we leave at sunset for our home for you to meet your troops and then onto my father's." He could feel the pull to sleep starting to take him and sighs as he sits down on the bed and she would see it in his eyes that he was growing tired.

Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:59 pm

She took the scroll from him and read it as he spoke and zoned out for a moment looking it over. Her fingers touch the seal and she looks it over. Her heart is pounding in her ears and a slow smile creeps along her lips.

She turns to look at Dagon but the smile drops as she can see that the weariness of the sun coming is getting to him. She sets the scroll aside with her belongings and closes the doors to the balcony dropping the curtains to keep the sun out. The light left in the room is from a few candles that she blows out.

She moves towards the bed and looks at him. Her eyes fix on him for a long a moment. Then she proceeds to the other side of the bed and removes her clothing and lies down. "The sun is still about thirty minutes from rising. The sky is barley lite. It is a good time to get ready for bed Mi'lord"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Dagon watches Bell intently as he can with the scroll and when she noticed his weariness she was all over the place and when her clothing was removed all he could do was stare at her beauty.

He slowly stands and removes his clothing and lays next to her now and at first is on his back looking up to the ceiling in quiet contemplation. Several minutes of silence and he rolls to his side gazing at her.

He honestly right now did not know the words as he glides his fingertips along her cheek. So it did seem with everything that in the end they were destined to be with each other. The question was at this point was did she truly want all of this?

"I can put a pillow between us if you wish? I do not want you uncomfortable." He whispers.
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Bell watched him from the corner of her eye as he undressed and laid down as well. The silence between them was a bit awkward but as mates, would this not be required?

When he fingers reach over and glide along her cheek, her breathing hitches for a moment and her face turns slightly toward him.

"That won't be necessary." She replies in a quite voice as she to turns her body and faces him.

"Is there something on your mind, Mi'lord?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:38 pm

"I just want to make sure that you are comfortable and do not feel that I would ever force anything upon you." Dagon whispers and never took his eyes off of her. "I will say that I am laying next to the most beautiful and perfect mate and warrior tonight." His voice still a whisper.

Sure he desire to be intimate but that would come in time. Gently taking her hand and kissing her hand gently he closes his eyes though not asleep but enjoying her scent as she laid next to him.

He was truly falling in love with her.
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Bell watches and listens to him. "I wouldn't think you would do such a thing." She says quietly as he kisses her hand. She pulls his hand close and places it back on her cheek. "I like this, I think." She whispers.

She felt her heart pulse higher. A sensation or emotion from somewhere deep inside that she couldn't place. A memory flashed before her eyes and she took her free hand and placed it on her lips.

Her eyes met his, locking there. "Could...you?" She looks at him, something showing in her eyes and her voice sounded off, perhaps a soft lingering plea in her voice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Dagon slowly opens his eyes and gazing into hers. "What do you wish of me my Bellona?" Dagon's voice soft and full of emotion. He could feel her lips to his hand and the way it laid upon her cheek.

What was she asking of him? What did she desire from him?
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:08 pm

Bell felt her cheeks heat with his question and she broke contact with his eyes and looked down for a long moment before looking up.

"What you did before. In the cavern." She replied in an almost inaudible voice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Dagon remembers the memory of kissing her in the cavern before they emerged to her father's home and smiled. Gently wrapping her up in his arms she would feel his muscles tighten more in the act of excitement as he drew Bell close to him gazing so very deeply into her eyes.

Gently gliding his lips along her to tease her and softly kissing her at first then his kissing becoming more and more passionate as his tongue slowly invades her mouth teasing her fangs and then wrestling with her tongue in an eternal battle of emotions.

The kiss lasting longer than in the cavern wanting her nay desiring for her to remember this very moment as he finally slowly breaks the seal of their kiss and gazing into her eyes.
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Bell let out a hushed gasp as his arms pulled their bodies close. The muscles wrapped around her body sent a shiver down her body. She still didn't understand the why of it but it wasn't unpleasant or unwelcome. When his lips brushed hers at first she couldn't help but let out another gasp.

Her heart pounded in her ears, her fingers clutched against his chest and then he kissed her. She kept her eyes open, watching him, his lips pressing forth on a mission to overtake and conquer her. Then her lips opened and his tongue touched hers and she felt as though her heart might very well jump out of her chest. The kiss grew deeper and her eyes closed.

A noise escaped somewhere from deep within and when he pulled from the kiss she was panting for air. Her face was flushed and her eyes seemed perhaps, almost dreamy? She blinked looking at him, but it was different eyes she used, a different mindset looking at him.

She leaned in slightly and gave a soft peck to his lips and then rested her head against his chest as she let her heart rate calm back down. What is this? she asked internally about what she felt.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:35 am

Bell's reactions alone to his kiss said more then ever could be described to Dagon. He saw it for a brief moment in her eyes. She was falling and yes it disappeared again sure as she softly kissed his lips and laid her head against his chest but he knew deep down he was right and that she in her own way was starting to fall for him.

Gently gliding his fingers through her hair for a few moments then gently lifting her chin and gazing so very dreamy into her eyes, the very eyes that he now desired to gaze into for all eternity if allowed to.

Once more he teased her lips with his with such a devilish smile. "You are the most beautiful and deadly warrior in the world." He whispers in her ear.
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Bell let out a low breathe. Could it have perhaps been a pleasant sigh? His fingers brushed through her hair and for a moment, she vaguely recalled her father doing something similar when she was but an infant. It was never the less, incredibly soothing in it's own way. For a brief moment, she allowed herself to just lay there. A sense of something else washing over her. Safe perhaps? She couldn't recall a time when she had felt safe, was this that feeling?

She had so many things to process, perhaps on the trip to his father's and if she awoke before him, she could try and process some of these, these things she was feeling? If she could find words for them that was. She wasn't sure that she could identify all of the different things that crept up.

When he lifted her head, her eyes opened slowly and she looked into his eyes. She could tell that he was struggling to stay awake. Why would he fight it? Wouldn't that harm him? As his lips brushed hers once more though, the thought seemed to have just vanished from her mind. His lips curled and Bell laughed low.

"Well of course I am a deadly warrior. Is that not a given?" She smiles. "Perhaps you have forgotten our battle so soon?" She couldn't help the challenge that appeared in her eyes, or the way that the discussion of the battle would make her heart sore. That was what she enjoyed most. "We could have a refresher course if you prefer I remind you." The glint in her eyes clearly showing how much she enjoyed the spoken taunt in her own voice. Perhaps someday, it won't be just a battle that makes her heart sore in unexpected ways.

"As for beautiful, I assure you, your mother would perhaps take that title." She shrugs mildly. "I am not her." She was alert for a moment, her eyes wide as she lifted a hand and placed it on his forehead. "I think perhaps you are delirious from the sleep pulling at you." She says looking at him with concern. "You should close your eyes. Let it take you. I will be here when you awake.
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Dagon did indeed see the challenge in her eyes and the smile that grew on his lips was the same when then had battled. "You can always remind me. Seems I do enjoy crossing blades with you that could lead to even more." He whispers and she was right that he was fighting the sleep because he wanted to never close his eyes and not see her or smell her scent.

"While my mother is who she is she is not you. The way you dance with your blade. The way your body moves with each swing of your blade. The way the wind gently blows through your hair and the smile and the lights of your eyes as we drew close and unrelenting to each other." He whispers more.

"Almost worries me that when I wake that I find this all to be a dream that taunts me." Gliding his fingers through her hair and one more gentle kiss. His eyes slowly beginning to close now as he was losing the battle to remain awake.

"I.....love......you....." With those very words sleep takes him fully as he finally lost the fight with himself.
Dagon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Bell smirks, she did so enjoy the battle they had. In time they would have many more as he trained her and they became a force to be reckoned with. She listened as he spoke. His voice mentioning so many things about her that caused the warmth on her cheeks again. She wasn't sure what to say to it.

She laughed softly at the comment on his mother, though perhaps it sounded a bit nervous. She listened as his speech began to fade and she watched as he struggled even more with the oncoming day. His last three words phased her but she didn't move. His eyes finally closed and the day took him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4