The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning an Adventure (open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beginning an Adventure (open) Empty Beginning an Adventure (open)

Post by Jansaadi Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:16 pm

The next morning before the sun had even rose, Jansaadi was up and about, a bit of a hangover but that didn't stop her from pulling up camp and getting ready to head out. The bridge she was next to headed to the Isle of Misfits and it seemed like as good of a place as any. She preferred that then the other that lead back towards the Capital. She wasn't up for seeing the city just yet.

As she finished the last of her packs, she ate some dried food and made some tea, packing the bags onto the saddle for Mel to carry. She patted Mel as she watched Diego sleep. It was an oddly fascinating moment for her, she had never taken time to watch someone after a one night stand. With him joining her at least for the next few days, she wondered if they would finish the next several nights as they did last night. It caused a slight blush to creep along her face and foolish if not girly like grin to appear on her lips before she turned away. Jansaadi, don't get attached. You've only just begun the journey. Besides we have plans, remember? Jansaadi turned and looked at Acantha who had slipped up beside her.

She laid a hand on the large feline's head and ran her fingers through her fur. "You are right." She says with a quiet sigh in her voice. But, Acantha, what is wrong with dreaming? Fantasing about something? Doesn't mean it'll come true. We don't even know anything about each other really. She looked back to the body on the ground and then back to Acantha. "None the less, you are right. Go wake him." She smirks at the large shalkat.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet
Character Race: Woodland Elf
Companion: Acantha(Shalkat) & Mal(Qitari)

Back to top Go down

Beginning an Adventure (open) Empty Re: Beginning an Adventure (open)

Post by Diego Escalona Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:51 pm

Diego grumbled inwardly at the sounds that interrupted his sleep. Eyes still closed against the raising sun, he listens as Jansaadi packs things around them away. When she finished he could feel her eyes on him, though his own still remained closed.

His mind played over the events of last night, and he had to fight the grin that threatened to spread across his face. Still, with the thought of Jansaadi and last night fresh in his mind, the idea of stalling the morning for an entirely different reason made the fine hairs on his neck stand in a good way of course. [i]“Diego, get a grip you fool. It was a one off thing. Seriously. You don’t know her. In a couple of days you’ll both go your separate ways, and no one gets hurt. Just take what you can get man”.[\i]

Thoughts running down rabbit holes, in a million different directions he almost missed Jansaadi speaking to her companion, sleep still thick in his voice, and a slight hangover behind his eyes, he grumbles out in protest as he rolls to his side, his eyes very clearly raking over the wood elf as he speaks.

“Really Jansaadi, if I must be woken up, I’d much rather it be by you than your companion. After all, as beautiful as she is... she isn’t you...”
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet
Character Race: Merfolk of The Mirrored Sea
Companion: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Jansaadi laughs. "You are right she isn't. But it would of been quite hilarious on my part. I'm sure she would of gotten quite the laugh as well." She gives Acantha a wink.

"This bridge heads towards the Isle of Misfits. Figured it was a good start as any. Perhaps you will even given me a tour of the ocean there." She smirks as she tosses him some food.

"Come on then, I need that rolled up and packed so we can move. The first rays of the day have already begun. I wouldn't want to miss out on a chance to discover what's over that bridge."

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:05 pm

As the sun starts to filter over the trees Diego groans, never having been much of a morning person he eyes Jansaadi with suspicion as he begrudgingly pulls himself up from the forest ground. Mind still foggy with sleep he mumbles ungraciously under his breath as he finds his discarded shirt and pulls it over his head.

Looking over his shoulder he looks from Jansaadi to her companion, feeling bad because he didn't know the shalkat's name. "So, what's her name? I don't think you ever told me." Catching the food she threw his way, Diego munches happily as he begins to help pack the remaining things scattered about the camp.

"So, you wanna head that way huh? Well, guess we better get going, don't wanna waste day light sitting here now do we?"

Diego flashes her a grin before swinging the last of the packs over her horses back, then he kicks some dirt over the make shift fire ring one more time, the embers long dead, but still a precaution he always found himself making.

"Alright M'Lady I'm ready when you are. Lead the way."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Jansaadi chuckles. She adjusts the bags on Mel's back after he attempts to finish the packing but Jansaadi was really ocd about it. She smiles softly. "Acantha is the shalkat. I've had her since she was a cub. Birthday gift when I came of age. Mel here was my first prized champion. She has the most won ribbons of any mare in our herd. She's to old now to compete and she won't be able to breed for another two years. So she's going with me. I've trained her from a filly. She bites nearly everyone else in our village." She chuckles and scratches Mel behind the ear and then pulls out a sugar cube for her.

Mel snorts and stomps her foot happily and ways the cube. "Quite surprised she didn't try to kick you when you came up to be quite honest." She chuckles and kisses the horse.

"Once we get the lay of the land, Acantha will scout ahead. We can communicate to each other. Hopefully she can track a few wild game and I can make a stew for tonight." She says as Mel and Acantha take the lead.

"So tell me about yourself? We've got time."

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Diego grins as Jansaadi adjusts the last of the packs on Mel's back, and he turns looking at Acantha, nodding in her direction "A Shalkat huh? You're kind is very rare. You must be attached to Jansaadi's hip. Thank you. For trusting me." He chuckles as he turns his attention back to Jansaadi at the mention of Mel's attitude, and his grin only widens. "I have always been good around animals. I can understand them, their feelings, sorrow, happiness, all of it. It is a special trait of the Mirrored merfolk."

He reaches out, scratching gently behind the ear of the mare, a softness growing in his green eyes at the contact, his voice taking on a more gentle note as he speaks to the horse. "Isn't that right girl? Now, don't be nervous. A new adventure will be exciting, and Jansaadi will protect you."

The mare nickers in response before tossing her head, Diego smiles again, his hand smoothing down her neck, and along her face until she can nudge his open palm in a friendly gesture. Once he breaks away from her, he turns to Jansaadi, "Well, Mel is ready, and no doubt Acantha is too. She's been laying over there, ears twitching in anticipation. Let's not keep them waiting hmm?"

Diego steps aside, letting Jansaadi lead the way, Acantha skirting ahead every few hundred feet to scout their surroundings. The time passes quietly until Diego decides to answer, if vaguely Jansaadi's question to him.

"There isn't much to tell, I'm of the Mirrored Sea, but I rarely if ever see my home waters. I choose instead to live the life of a nomad, being tied down to one ocean, well... That hasn't been my scene in nearly two decades... When I'm not busy breaking hearts, I live a very boring life. What of you?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Jansaadi chuckles watching the mare knicker at him, she shakes her head. "Come on Mal, off ya go girl." She pats her rump softly and watches as she heads off in front of them. Acantha doesn't go off to far in front of them. She and Jansaadi exchange a few words from time to time with each other through their telepathic link. Jansaadi tell that fool fish boy that I don't trust him. And I certainly am not attached to your hip. Jansaadi can't help but to laugh.

"Yes, she is a Shalkat, rare as she is, she has informed me that she most certainly is not attached to my hip." Jansaadi chuckles again relaying that portion but keeping the rest to herself. "Don't get to friendly with my companions, they are trained and raised by myself. I would hate for one of them to turn on you. Even worse for Mal here to think it was smart to follow you. Then I would be forced to pull my dagger on you." She smirks, a hint of a promise in her words though she seems jovial as well.

She lets the quite pass for a few moments and watches as Acantha jumps over Mal and then runs under her. The two seemingly playing around with each other for a few moments before Acantha's ears perk up and she darts off a few paces looking into the woods. Something or someone is in there. Jansaadi listens as Diego speaks. If they don't pose a threat, leave it be. We are bound to pass other's. she responds to Acantha.

She looks at Diego. "I won't push for more, but you do seem rather vague about yourself." She comments. "Eh, well. Like I said yesterday. I don't want to settle down and marry some fool from our village and continue on breeding. I have a brother who can manage those things. I want to adventure. Live my own life. I rather not have to follow a set of guidelines. The ranch will continue." She shrugs.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Diego clicks his tongue at Jansaadi as they walk, but he doesn't miss the telepathic interaction between her and Acantha, though he cannot hear what is being said, he can tell by the shalkat's body language and the quick thunder in her dark eyes, that she doesn't really like, no trust Diego. When Jansaadi speaks, he knows there is more than what she is saying, but he decides to let it be. With a shrug of his shoulders, he watches as the two animals seem to play with each other, his thoughts drifting on a wave of nothingness. Smashing into one another, like a storm on the oceans.

Diego, you know getting attached is not something you do. Why did you choose to journey with this elf? She is more than capable of handling things on her own.. She did just threaten to shank you if you got to close to her companions. And, you know the shalkat does not trust you. Then again, you've given her no reason too. So, why does that revelation bother you so? Hmm, Let it go Diego. Two days, you'll be back in the water, Jansaadi will be on her way, and Acantha can find a new person to distrust. Just enjoy the moments, it isn't like you travel with another very often, if at all..."

Even as his thoughts crash against his mind, he still manages to stay focused, listening and responding as Jansaadi speaks, a smirk pulls at the corner of his mouth at the very obvious threat she had just issued him "Jansaadi, no need to be so aggressive. I've no desire to have you nor your companions turn against me. I am simply along for the ride, until my time to depart comes. Send my apologies to Acantha. Of course she is not attached to your hip."

As she continues he simply ignores her very accurate assumption of his vague answers about himself, the less she knew the safer she would be. He had experienced that one time to many, and he would hate to do so again. The conversation transitions smoothly into Jansaadi's own life, and even as Diego keeps sharp eyes, and sharper ears to the forest around them, he can't help but laugh a touch of irony to his voice as she speaks about herself. He understood, and knew all to well the feelings of being forced into something that was not of his wanting.

"I knew you couldn't be the domestic type the moment your hook almost snagged my tail. Although Mal up there.." He gestures to the mare trotting slightly ahead of the pair "Is beautiful indeed, this.." His hand sweeps the landscape unfolding in front of them in a knowing gesture, "This, is more your style. And, I would hate for someone with the fire I've seen in your eyes, to waste away on a ranch married to some poor slob that wouldn't know how to deal with the obvious streak of wild adventure that brightens your face every time you speak of it."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:25 pm

Away from the underground caves of the earth for the first time, Annamakia had been greatly distracted by the plants and the sun, becoming absorbed in the feeling of the heat against their form. Even so, there had been many tales of what the surface was like so there was no lapse in attention.

Scentless as they are, Annamakia had found it simple to avoid the attention of the various animals and other wildlife they had encountered so far yet they had not considered the great ears of a Shalkat. A mistake in other circumstances. Even when cornered against a close knit group of trees Annamakia felt no fear as they gazed back into the great eyes of the feline beast however.

Their head tilted to the side, Annamakia began reaching out a hand when the sound of others sounded through the trees. "More? No.. Not like you. People!" Annamakia straightened up and gazed off, their eyes glowing brighter for a moment in an effort to make out who or what was there. "Hello?! Show yourself." they call out, ignoring the feline for a moment.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race: Si'lat Elemental
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:49 pm

Acantha looked at the person with her eyes. She wondered what it was. Her tail flickered back and forth, her ears perked up at the person. Then she heard the person speak. She made a soft rumble noise which alerted Jansaadi who in turn looked at Diego. Stopping their conversation effectively for the moment.

Jansaadi whistled low to Mal who also stopped in her tracks and turned with ears focused on what was going on. Jansaadi moved towards Acantha. What is it girl? She asked her. Jansaadi chuckled as she too heard the call to show one's self.

"We aren't particularly hiding my friend. We are simply using a path in the woods." She scratches behind Acantha's ear. "Perhaps you should come out instead of hiding?" She chuckles softly. "I am called Jansaadi. I mean no harm." She adds as she looks into the trees. She almost thinks she makes out a pair of eyes glowing in the distance but she wasn't sure.

Into the trees Acantha. Scout out. Make sure it isn't a trap. Acantha with a single leap disappears from sight among the leaves.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:00 pm

The conversation stops abruptly, Diego tensing only for a mere second. Jansaadi's low whistle cuts through the forest, and Mal stops in her tracks. Causing Diego to stop just as quickly. When another voice calls from within the forset, Diego's eyes sharp, scan his line of sight and beyond.

His green eyes glowing with intensity as he sweeps along, focusing sharply, until he finally spots a pair of eyes glowing brightly some distance away from them. He follows Jansaadi to where Acantha is, but he never looses sight of the eyes that seem to be following their movements. His voice is loud, but friendly as he speaks to whomever is hiding among the brush.

"It as the lady says, we are only passing through and mean no harm. I am Diego, and who might you be?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:11 pm

“There is a path?” Annamakia asks in honest surprise, clearly not at home in the area. 'She' kept still, waiting for the great cat to turn away and leap away before moving forward out of the cover of the branches. The illuminous eyes focusing to take in all their could of the two individuals who came into sight. “Jansaadi.. Diego..” the words are muttered softly in a voice like the whistle of the wind through the leaves, then the eyes fix on the pointed ears and go wide.

'Elves!' Annamakia thinks to itself, 'Actual elves, like from the stories of travellers. One even has a bow, a stick with string just as they always said. Pretty too, the tales did not come close to describing the truth of that manner. Are they all like that or are these two unique?'

Standing only slightly taller than Jansaadi, the figure was not imposing beside the fact she was clearly made of some kind of stone though even that could not explain the fluidity of her movements or the way her hair flowed naturally. As she steps forward, a gust of wind catches the trio causing all their hair to blow wildly. Annamakia's gaze focuses on the couples ears once more, clearly visible from the way their hair had been tousled.

“You are elves..” 'she' whispers, taking steps towards the two as if going to reach out for Jansaadi's hair.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:19 pm

As the figure came into view, Jansaadi's own eyes went wide. She had never seen such a creature as this before. She wasn't even sure she had read about them. She tilts her head slightly looking at the woman? She wasn't sure to be fair.

She smiles softly as her eyes focused on the creature's. Their eyes wide with astonishment? Her hair blows in front of her face and she turns her head slightly. "Yes, I am an elf. Wood Elf to be precise." She adds as Acantha comes back. She is alone.

When the creature reached out for her hair, Jansaadi only watched her. She didn't want to make any sudden movements and startle her. Though of course Mal had a different reaction. She nickered and stomped her hooves and then trotted with her head and tail held high, as if she wanted to be on display and have all the attention. Jansaadi chuckles softly. "That is Mal, my qitari" She responds to the horse's antics. "And this is Acantha." Acantha only tilted her head slightly.

"What are you?" She asks in fascination.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Silence settled over the whole forest as the being came into view. Though, Diego wasn't sure if this being was a male or female, the sheer beauty of the creature had him sucking in a breathe. Until she spoke. Her assumption on them both being elves made his back bristle, and he heaved a sigh as he let loose the breathe he didn't realize he had been holding.

Although he was not sure what kind of being they stood in front of, he wouldn't stand for being confused as an elf. Mirrored powers be damned. Still, he couldn't keep his eyes off her, and he only merely flicked his hair away from his face as the wind blew it into an uncontrollable mess.

"Do not assume that what you see is the truth. Jansaadi is the only elf among us. I am a merman." He answers, indignation clear in his voice. His words matter of fact. He meant no disrespect, but surely his being almost a foot taller than her, and with most elves being on the shorter end of structures, the creature in front of them, didn't honestly believe him to be of her race.. after all races mingled more times than not on Anora, so would she not be able to tell the difference?
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Interest in Jansaadi rose as her elven heritage was confirmed and the woman made no effort to prevent her hair being touched. The Qitari's interuption was not frowned upon either, gaining the creature an equal amount of interest. "A Qitari? I have not heard of such a thing. Are they dangerous?" Annamakia asks without fear or hesitation.

Before more could be said, Diego spoke up and attention turned to him. Interest turning to shock as he corrects the assumption, a flicker of concern entering 'her' words as questions are asked, "A Merman? As in from a sea?" It was not Diego's impressive height or build that caused the concern but his words.

Annamakia takes a step away from the man, off to Jansaadi's far side. "I am Annamakia, a Si'lat of the five peoples. An elemental being." comes the explanation, another rustle of wind blowing lightly in response to a gesture as if to prove the fact.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Jansaadi chuckles. "They are not dangerous. If one throws you, you just get back on them. She is relatively calm around me. Other's if she doesn't like them, she has a tendency to bite. But in general, no the Qitari are not dangerous." She scratches Mal behind the ear and runs a finger through her mane.

"You are welcome to pet her." She eyes Diego. "Well, you didn't have to sound so offended." She tsks at him and shakes her head. "If being an Elf is so bad, you are welcome to change into something else and no share my sheets again tonight." She chuckles but there is a hint of seriousness to her voice.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Annamakia." Jansaadi turns back to the woman who moves towards her side. "Elemental? I didn't think they really existed. I thought they were myths."
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:11 pm

Shock shimmers across the beautiful features of the elemental, and she moves to hid herself behind Jansaadi, but before Diego can respond, Jansaadi speaks up, her voice serious, and he bristles once more. He looks between the two, and his eyes deflate loosing some of the indignation and stubbornness. Clearly, he just put his foot in his mouth. How does he always find himself in these situations. Damn his pride.

Taking a step back, he throws his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry! I'm hot headed, and I speak before I think. I meant no harm. It's just, Mer are very proud people, and as much as I try to not be that person, sometimes I cannot help it. My apologies ladies."

Diego's hands drop to his side, unsure of what to say or do, his eyes light up as he suddenly realizes what Jansaadi had said a moment before, and his gaze rakes over her body before his eyes settle on her own, a dangerous smile curling his mouth as he speaks

"So... You wanted me in your bed again tonight hmm?" his voice is teasing, but his attention is quickly turned to the being in front of them as she speaks, and he can tell his mouth is hanging a gap from her words. "An...Elemental? Seriously?! I thought the elemental's had long since been gone!"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Reassured by the pairs words and actions, together with curiousity as to what else had been said, Annamakia stops pulling away. "We exist, but keep to ourselves." 'she' explains, "We have no need to buy your food or goods after all. Some like myself wish to learn and see however."

"That is why I am here, I dared not enter Avallon without better knowledge though others of the five people do." she smiles, faint cracks forming in the stone around her eyes as she does so, "Which land is this? I walked the sky to find it here."

The blue eyes continue looking from one to the other, 'What do they mean by sharing sheets and bed? Are they mates perhaps, that would be strange. Would it be rude to ask?' Annamakia wonders before deciding that the only way to learn would be to ask.

"Are you both a mated pair?" she asks in a blunt fashion, eyes watching intently to gauge reactions. "And you, you change?" she adds, staring directly at Diego a moment before gesturing to his form, "I would love to see more!"
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Jansaadi catches the look from Diego and she can't help but smirk, her attention once more drawn towards Annamakia. "Sounds similar to the Snow Elves. Not many believe they still exist but they are there. They just mainly keep to themselves as well." She smiles.

"As for Avallon, I wasn't planning on visiting there for sometime. I rather avoid the High Elves and the stuck up attitudes. They believe themselves to better then the rest." She shrugs. "We are on the Isle of Misfits." She responds and then points back the way that Diego and her came from. "The Forested Plains is that way. It is also my homeland." She smiles, not sure what to make of the comment of walking the sky meant.

Then Jansaadi gawks and she can't help but laugh. "Oh goodness no!" She shakes her head but is smiling. "We just had a bit to drink and enjoyed some physical activities." She smirks. "The comment you heard was an offer to do the same tonight." She laughs softly.

Acantha scouts out again. "Perhaps we can make camp somewhere and talk? Acantha seems as though she doesn't prefer to just stand about. Also it would do Mal some good to graze without the added weight to her back."
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Diego blinks in surprise and erupts in laughter, the sound coming from deep in his belly, to the elemental's bluntly asked question. "Us, mated? Oh my dear, you have so much to learn. We most certainly aren't mated. We'd kill each other." Still he laughs even as he speaks, when he finally settles down he grins at the elemental, teasing her with his next words. He can't help himself, it's how he is.

"I would be delighted to show you exactly what we did last night, my dear."

Diego gives her a playful wink as he turns his attention to Jansaadi once more, "Camp is a good idea, I'm sure your companions would enjoy the reprieve." He turns back to AnnaMakia and speaks once more "Perhaps you would be able to show us a good spot to set up camp? Once we are settled, I would love to hear more about how in the hell you walked in the sky."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Clearly amused by the unexpected reactions Annamakia smiles wide and gives a small laugh of her own. "I know little about the way you do things," comes the explanation, the stoney fashion of her expression making it difficult to tell if the teasing aspect of Diego's words had been recognised. "I would be interested in learning." she steps away from Jansaadi and closer to the man, eyeing him up and down.

'He looks so soft.. so fragile' comes the thought, Annamakia's mind wondering, 'Like a cushion of moss perhaps. Squashy but with some firmness beneath maybe. I do wonder.. Is that what she likes?' a glance back towards Jansaadi.

"Camp? Somewhere comfortable of course. I did see a spot where the tree arms form a canopy which would protect from any rain, it felt comfortable to me," 'she' details, pointing off between the trees, "It is not too far."
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Jansaadi isn't surprised by Deigo's reaction to Annamakia's question. "Perhaps beat to near death. I am not a killer." She chuckles shaking her head. When he then offers to show Annamakia what their activities included, Jansaadi could help but stifle a laugh.

"Oh she want's you to teach her." She chuckles. Go search it out Acantha. She looks to the shalkat who darts off with a task finally glad to have something to do. Once Acantha is gone, she looks at Mal and gives her the signal to follow Acantha.

Jansaadi looks at Annamakia as she seems to look him up and down. "I think she is trying to decide if she likes the form you copied." She winks with a sly grin on her face adding on. "Though of course a copy can never be as good as the real thing." She walks after Mal and Acantha.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Diego laughs again, his eyes growing dark in response to AnnaMakia. "By all means, I will be your teacher." Diego steps aside as both of Jansaadi's companions bound ahead of the trio, he chuckles after Jansaadi before he gives a flourish of a bow to AnnaMakia, allowing her to take the lead ahead of him.

"Please, lead the way. Besides, I like the views from behind."

He grins up at her, batting long dark lashes with a devilish twinkle in his green eyes. As he straightens, and begins to follow behind the small group he yells ahead to Jansaadi a teasing note to his voice.

"Don't lie elf! This copy is better than the original. My ass is much firmer!"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Not far off in the distance the sound of someone humming a tune is heard. The sound very heavenly in nature. If seen the others would see someone cloaked in black leather quietly walking with what would appear to be a type of small tuning fork in his right hand.

Raystlin every now and then would tap the instrument upon a rock and listen for a moment and sigh. "I will find you...." A smile under the hood and keeps upon the path he is on. Yes he is aware of other voice and he can quite hear them but he was here for another reason of his own.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet
Character Race: High Elf
Companion: To Be Announced Later

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Annamakia looks to Jansaadi, "Would you not need to be involved as well in order to truly show what was done last night?" she asks, the tone without inflection. "I do not see how it could work any other way."

The Si'lat falls into step behind the woman having no objection to Diego's wish to follow and watch. The batting of his lashes and look in his eyes did earn him more than a single glance back as they moved in the direction of the spot however. "Is firmness good?" she asks out of interest, wondering what each of them would answer.

When the sound of the other wanderer reaches the group, Annamakia looks around. "You have another friend?"
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum