The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning an Adventure (open)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beginning an Adventure (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beginning an Adventure (open)

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Jansaadi looked up as footsepts are heard and she knew that the high elf would be tagging along. She watched them all. It seemed as though the High Elf was exhausted. She sighed inwardly as Diego helped to sit the man down.

She moved quietly to the fire and in the spare water pot, she fished out enough in a cup and sat back down. She rumaged through the herbs she gathered and pressed and crushed them before adding them to the hit water. She went back to the High Elf and offered it to him. "My people are healers, you seem in need of energy, drink this. It'll help." She moves back and sits back where she was, Acantha next to her.

She watched as he pulled a small wooden box from his bag and opened it. The music that came forth marvelled her and she watched it closely. Then his voice and he began to sing. The melody was easy to pick up. She grabbed her flute from her own pack and with it in her hands, she flexed her fingers. Then with a smile she began to play along to the music.

As she played her eyes drifted towards Diego with a knowing smirk playing at the corner of her lips. She played last night as well, though it was a much different scene and the thought brought heat to her cheeks.

Sent from Topic'it App

Jansaadi

Character sheet
Character Race: Woodland Elf
Companion: Acantha(Shalkat) & Mal(Qitari)

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:34 am

'Two tents, four beds. Had Jansaadi predicted the nights outcome?' Annamakia thought to herself, 'but why two per tent? Was it not agreed that the three of them would be together this night? Perhaps I was mistake there.'

The smell of the food was interesting, drawing her closer. The others were keenly interested too, that was obvious. Selecting a spot closer to Diego and Jansaadi Annamakia listened to the music with a smile and watched the illusion in the fire with interest. When Jansaadi joined in her facination grew, music she knew but each people had their own style and methods it seemed.

Looking to Diego the question arose naturally, "Do your people play and dance as well? I would love to experience such, unless it would involve entering the ocean."
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race: Si'lat Elemental
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:35 pm

As the music filled their little camp sight Diego couldn't help but smile, last nights events flashing through his mind as he caught the look Jansaadi tossed his way, and when her cheeks creased with color his smile only got bigger.

As Annamakia moved beside him, he grabbed her hand, suddenly spinning her lightly before pulling her close again. The music guiding him as he began a slow dance around the fire with the beautiful elemental in his embrace.

His eyes twinkled at her question, the flames of the fire beside them showing the mirth in his eyes, as they danced he leaned in close to Annamakia his mouth close to her ear as he spoke.

"We do indeed play music. My specialty is the harp."

With a slow drag of his lips teasing over her ear, he leans back and grins wickedly, as he spins her once more in their lazy dance around the fire. And then his eyes flicker to Jansaadi and he grins before he speaks again.

"Besides, someone kinda tried to hook me last night, so this.." he waves a hand over his form, his green eyes teasing as he still holds Jansaadi's gaze, "Was impromptu, and I do not have my harp on me."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet
Character Race: Merfolk of The Mirrored Sea
Companion: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Now normally Raystlin would have done something to pull all the attention to himself but the way that Jansaadi played her flute with him he understood that even with the surface of the two elves that there was still that deep down under the skin respect.

His eyes glancing to Diego and Annmakia as well dancing as he finished singing and lets his music box keep playing as he closes his lips and gazes at all three of them right now.

Strange....normally he wanted to be the center of attention and yet....here he sat with a wood elf, merman and elemental and was actually enjoying watching the three of them. He was not in the city after all so no need to be disrespectful or snooty.

He was definitely enjoying the view of the three and wondered how much fun it would be with them but for the moment he remains silent.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet
Character Race: High Elf
Companion: To Be Announced Later

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Jansaadi smiles and nodded her head back towards Raystlin as the music continued. When Diego took Anna into his arms and they began to dance around the fire, she to stood. Using her foot to tap along to the melody playing.

As she danced around the fire she moved towards Raystlin, he words finished and she inclined her head upwards for him to join them dancing around the fire. It would be interesting to see him move around the fire now that she saw him as Elf and not High Elf.

It was a good step along the way as well to study them, learn about them beyond the stories and rumors that came along to her village. She continued to play the flute and dance along to the beat in front of him until he joined her.

She laughed as she stopped playing for a moment. "My intention was not to catch you. It was for fish. Edible fish mind you, not a merman. It's not my fault you purposely played with my hook now is it?" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at Diego. Even Acantha couldn't help herself, if one could hear her low rumbling it could be made for laughter as well.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Swept unexpected into the dance, Annamakia did her best to keep up despite the height difference. She kept her gaze on Diego's face as they moved slowly, watching the reflection of the fire and the twinkle in his eyes.

The merman would feel the natural cushion of air by her ear but the reaction was just as he wanted, a shiver running down the elementals back before she was span around once more.

The moment Annamakia noticed that Jansaadi too had joined them in the dancing, her smile grew wider still. "Do join us," 'she' calls to Raystlin, echoing the Wood Elfs motions.

Then the elementals gaze falls back to Diego for a moment, "You played with her, did you?" she laughs, "And are you now stuck in that form for the moment?"
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Diego's smile only widened as Jansaadi, still playing her flute stood on her own feet, and danced to the melody, he too found himself nodding in Ray's direction, his own indication that the other elf should join in the festivities. "Dance with us! Let us be friends tonight, besides, Jansaadi needs herself a partner." As the music continues to drift about their little camp he can't help but to realize how at ease he finds himself with this rather odd group of companions. They had all only just met but a few hours ago, and yet he could feel a friendship growing with in their bonds. It was not something, Diego silently realized he was used too. But, he couldn't help the tug of joy at his heart.

Still moving about the fire, he smiled at the reaction of Anna to his light teasing, and he laughed still when Jansaadi stopping the music for but a moment and he was quick to quip back in humor. "Ah, but I am edible.. or at least that's what you told me last night." He gave her a quick wink still laughing before he continued, "Besides, your hook looked so inviting that I couldn't help myself."

He was drawn back to Anna at the sound of her question and his smile, still there dimmed just a bit at the thought, but he was determined to make the most of it. "I'm only in this form until this time tomorrow night and then I must return to the ocean, though my own would be best, my island is to far to travel from here. So, any body of water as long as it is inhabited by the Merfolk will do just fine for recovery purposes."

With another spin around the fire, he smiles again and continues on the conversation with Anna "And of you friend? Do you have another form, or do all elementals have bodies as striking as yours?"

Last edited by Diego Escalona on Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Raystlin ponders for a moment and smiles as he stands and drops his cloak on the log as his eyes become golden once more. He would never miss a chance to let loose a bit and just have fun.

His movements fluid and flawless taught to him by Lamaia herself as he dance seductively and teasingly letting the light of the fire dance upon him as he slowly made his way around the fire and to Jansaadi and pauses in front of her with his golden eyes gazing.

His hand extends to her and he even bows at the waist to her. "Would you honor me with a dance my lady?" His angelic voice coming forth due to his magic.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Jansaadi laughs at the comments from Diego and Anna and as Raystlin stands she smirks and picks her flute back up.

They dance around the fire together, the light moving over all of them in a beautiful array of colors. She winks at Raystlin as moves around him and suddenly she slips between Deigo and Anna, stealing Anna away from Deigo.

She laughs around the flute but continues the melody and her feet carry her onward. After what seems like hours she stops the flute and places a kiss on Raystlins cheek. "Lets eat, drink and be merry!"

She looks at the others with a grin.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:26 pm

Still smiling wide at the conversation between the merman and elf, Annamakia grew more confident in the dance. There was disappointment in the eyes at the fact Diego's time was limited but that was not a matter for the moment. This night was one to enjoy after all.

The moment Raystlin moved past, 'she' felt her eyes drawn after him for a second. There was too much training and talent to the movements to ignore but Diego's question was an enjoyable one and it drew her back easily.

"What would you prefer? I favour this so it pleases me that you enjoy it but would a little taller interest you more or something less feminine?" the question is teasing and playful, eyes watching for a response.

Before one can be seen however another face is between them and Annamakia is stolen away to spin and dance the rest of evening away. Conversation could easily be picked up afterwards.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 pm

The music and dancing carried the four of them into the late evening, the sun starting to dip low behind the trees cast a beautiful color mixed with the flames that flickered around them. His eyes widened in surprise to Anna's question, he could take form, but she could... change on will? He needed to know more about this. It intrigued him.

Before he could answer her questions or even ask his own, their movements were interrupted by another form, and Jansaadi happily whisked Anna away from him with a laugh that melded into the music they all found themselves enjoying.

With a grin that was half teasing, and half serious Diego strides over to Ray, and before the high elf can protest he sweeps the man into his arms and smoothly moves them about the fire "My partner got stolen, and you looked lonely." With little effort Diego leads Ray over to the ladies, where he picks up the conversation with Anna from earlier, "To answer your question, I wouldn't want you to change a thing about yourself, you are lovely just the way you are. But, I would love to hear how your magic works."

The four fall into a quiet conversation among themselves, it seemed to Diego that they were all enjoying the evening, and it was a fellowship he hadn't realized he had been missing until this moment, but before long Jansaadi's voice broke the comfortable silence, and at the mention of food his stomach growled in response, the blush that colored his cheeks hidden by the flames of the fire.

"Holy shit. I'm starving! Food and alcohol sound amazing, do you have any thing left after last night Jansaadi?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:48 pm

The kiss to his cheek actually caught him off guard more so the fact it was from Jansaadi....but it seemed that deep down perhaps they both were similar despite being a high elf and a wood elf.

Before he could really think more he was swept into Diego's arms and his golden glowing eyes gazed deeply into Diego's. "Lonely can be such a bad thing yet draws the perfect one to you from time to time." He seductively smiles.

Throughout the night he lost himself as he always did in the dancing and keeping such amazing company. When diverted due to other being hungry he was to the side and once more sitting and observing the three of them. His itches growing stronger sure but at the same time.....he felt that perhaps he could trust them after all.

Closing his small music box his eyes finally faded to their normal color as he placed it back in his bag. Quietly he sits back down pulling forth his sword and gazing at it a moment and smiling. He was remembering when he made this very blade.

Beginning an Adventure (open) - Page 3 Divine_elven_blade_of_larwen_by_slytherinjess-d9cazep
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Jansaadi laughed at Diego's comment and smirked at Anna. "Food it is then" she chuckles as she puts stew into four bowls and hands one to each of them. "I do have enough left for us all to share two to drinks each I believe." She smiles.

She stands and moves towards her bags and pulls out the bottle along with a few other treats. Tossing one to Acantha and to Mal. She sits down next to Raystlin.

"Have first taste. I am told it's one of the most sought after liquors in the capital." She smirks holding it for him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Diego was certainly a charmer, Annamakia appreciated that a great deal. Especially as the words seemed to be honest and true.

When food was mentioned she sank down within reach of each of the others to enjoy the closeness for the moment as she considered food and drink. She hadn't any need but she could at least taste it and share what remained with either her companions or Acantha perhaps.

There was one question worth finding out in any case; Would the alcohol of other races affect her at all?
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:25 pm

As the music died down and the four of them separated, Diego inhales greatly appreciating the smell of the stew as he settled himself comfortably, his bowl in lap. Drinks passed out, and food in hand he ate and drank content with the quietness for a moment.

After a few minutes, and a finished bite of his stew he looked around the group, his eyes settling on Ray, he found it hard to keep his gaze from going back to him. Damn his testosterone, but he found himself idly wondering what it would take to get the gold of his eyes to return.

Before anyone could take notice he averted his eyes, settling instead on the fire in front of him, and when he spoke his voice did well by not betraying his brewing mind. Besides, it was a topic that needed to be approached at some point, and better now than later.

"Anna, Ray, what are your plans after tonight? Will you both continue to travel with us, or will we part ways? I know I will be returning to the waters all to soon, but I hope to join up with Jansaadi after my recovery time. Besides, I owe her a bottle to replace this one."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Ray paused in his gaze of his blade and looked to Jansaadi and then at the bottle graciously accepting and taking a drink and oh did his eyes every light up and turn golden again.

"Where did you get this vintage? It is even rare for my own family to find it." He whispers with a smile and hands it back to the wood elf. "Want to hear something interesting about the very blades I make just like this one?" He smiles and looks to all of them.

"When you swing them.....they make a music all their own. Which in a sense makes battle well very interesting against an enemy. The last time I had to use this very blade.....was against a hungry dracmorian." He remembers the night that it happened.

"He came at me and the battle was fierce but at the end my blade found its mark." He whispers and sheathes it looking to Diego and Anna. "I was going to leave upon the morrow but....you know I think it might do me some good to stay out a bit longer. Would you all agree?" He smiles.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Jansaadi smirks. "The brewers live in our village." She chuckles. She leans back slightly and eats some of her stew and looks to the sword. "You do owe me a bottle don't you?" She chuckles softly.

"As for killing a Dracmorian, just be careful. No one wants the attention of the Order." She says as she sips her drink. "Do you like the tastes Anna? I know you said you don't need this nourishment, curious if you like it though."

She smiles to Deigo as he asks what the plans of the other two are. "That would be unexpected of you to join. Though I am sure it'll bring with it stories. I think we both welcome the company."

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:14 pm

While appreciative, Annamakia seemed unaffected by the drink as conversations arise anew amidst the unexpected group. "I have yet to meet a Dracmorian, from what you say I count myself lucky I need not worry if I come across one that is hungry. I am not at all trained in combat."

"As for my plans," 'she' turns to Diego with a smile, "I have none. My aim was to see more of Anora and its people, though it pains me that I cannot accompany you beneath the water. Where is it you are travelling, Jansaadi? The food is most interesting and good."
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Diego sips at his drink as the conversation moves forward, "Ray, that sword has some beautiful craftsmanship behind it. Also, From what I know of the capital it's rather large, busy, and full of obnoxious people. If I were you, I'd stay out here as long as possible."

He looks about at the others in the group, pleased to hear that the three of them would be continuing this journey on together. Something about this rag tag team made him very happy, than again it could be that he found himself attracted to all three of them, not that he was complaining.

Diego can't help the grin that creases his face at Jansaadi's question, saluting his glass at her as he speaks. "When we meet again, remind me I owe you, my father will gladly without knowing, pay for whatever drink you desire." With another sip he glances back to Anna, surprised at her words for someone he had only met a few hours before, but it made his heart ping with joy.

"Sadly, us Merfolk haven't figured out how to allow other races to join us under the depths of the ocean, there are spells but most are limited. Don't feel sorry that you can't join me, I will only be gone for three days before I can return to land."

With the final sip of his drink, and the last of his stew now happily filling him up, he speaks once more. "But, I've got a plan for that. We just have to reach the next ocean first."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:03 pm

"Actually there is an inlet not far from here....half a day's journey on foot to the north that will lead us to the ocean for Diego. My boat is docked there." Ray smiles and nods to Diego. He had to admit the merman was definitely getting more and more tasty by the moment and add in the beautiful elemental and the sexiest wood elf he had ever lays upon this was turning out better by the moment.

"When it comes to their Order I have had dealings with just one....Abaddon...well not him directly per say but an associate requesting shipment. The stories I have heard of them....ah could cause such fear and yet....make your toes curl with such excitement." He smiles and takes a bite of his stew which he was enjoying how it was warming his body.

"Do you all know the lore of the Dracmorians? They say that each council member in the beginning was one of us until Dracmor himself changed them. They say that Lord Azazel was a Dragon. Lady Ravana an Elemental. Lord Abaddon was a Night Elf, Lord Zagan a High Elf. Lady Lamaia a Wood Elf and Lady Yuki Oona a mermaid." He watches all of them as he speaks of this tale that he had heard since he was a child.

"That Dracmor came to all of them near his death and gave his power to them and that each hold a relic of power from their god." He continues. "Truly fascinating if that is all true because that would mean that perhaps one of us could be descendants perhaps." He nods.

"And my delicious Diego yes the city is full of said people and busy and large at the end of the day it is my home and eventually I will miss home and wish to return. Not just to the night life but more importantly my forge. Where I truly feel at home with Avallon."
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Jansaadi smiles looking at Anna. "I've no clear destination in mind to be honest. I've lived on the Forested Plains for my entire life. I wanted to expand my knowledge of the world around me. Learn the different stories. Ones other then what I know from home." She says with a smile.

"A boat? How does your boat move from island to island? They all float in some magical way, but surely not all the waters connect." She thinks a moment. "I have heard stories of portals, is that perhaps the way you go? Or does the boat fly?" She was ever so curious about this boat that Raystlin brought up.

She looked to Deigo. "Three days time is not so bad. As Annamakia suggested, is there magic perhaps that allows us a short time to see your world? And what does your father have to do with you replacing my drink?" She added curiously.

Acantha came over then and laid behind Jansaadi, she smiled and leaned back against her furbaby. Buried her hands into beautiful coat and began to pet her. The large beast purring loudly. "I can't say that I've heard of that lore before. I thought the story was they were born on the Earth that Anora came from. But that's all I know, they are some of the oldest in the world are they not?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:52 pm

"There are elementals who can exist underwater but I am not such an individual. Even swimming is beyond me." Annamakia replies, looking to Diego with disappointment.

'She' was glad to hear that Jansaadi was approaching life in a similar manner, the both of them wishing to see and learn more. "Us travelling together makes perfect sense then, we can discover what there is to experience together!"

The news that Raystlin had a boat was a surprise, bringing thoughts and theories to mind. 'Is there some secret way of bringing ships from the capitol to other islands or perhaps he enlisted that shrinking spell to bring it here? How do boats even work?' they pondered, looking to the other elf as she raised matching questions. They were similar for all their differences. 'I hope she does not feel I am stealing Diego from her..'

The elemental's head snaps back to Raystlin as he talks of the Dracmorian's, blue eyes going colder as 'she' shifts her seat away from the High Elf and closer to Diego. "Ravana is no Elemental, she is an Abomination! I would struggle to even list the reasons such a comparison disturbs me." she states fiercely with all the annoyance the merman had shown at being called an elf and more. "I have no dislike of the Dracmorians but I ask you never to make that comparison again."
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Diego listens intently to Raystlin as he speaks, the story of the Dracmorian's giving him pause. He had learned of their existence through his endless studies at home with his father, he knew of their strength, and of the fear they instilled among the people of Anora, they were a clan not to be messed with.

A fact Diego had had drilled into his head since he was young. But, to hear that Dracmor had turned one of his own? He was sure the shock showed in the green of his eyes, but it was quickly replaced with pure curiosity. He would indeed have to speak with the king, and see if this tid bit of information held any truths.

When Jansaadi breaks through his thoughts, his mouth hitches in a grin at her question. "Well, what's his is mine, and what's mine is mine. So, his money often pays back my debts. Not that he has ever noticed. As for a way to see my world? Is that something you three would truly like to experience? Because, I can make it happen."

When Anna scooted closer still to Diego he looked at her questioningly, and when he saw her eyes, he whistled low under his breathe. The woman was pissed, and staring flaming arrows right into Raystlins soul. The look was both equally terrifying and breathtaking. He hadn't known elemental's could show such anger. When she spoke, her voice was cold, hard, offended much like his own had been upon first meeting her.

He grinned, his eyes drifting in Ray's direction, but quietly he slipped a hand over Anna's making small soothing circles over her fingers in an effort to calm her down a little bit. One fire was enough, they didn't need two, one of which couldn't be controlled as easily as the other. When Ray spoke again, Diego flashed him a brilliant smile, his voice teasing as he responded. "Now, you can't go calling me delicious just yet, you haven't tasted me my dear fellow."

As the conversation drifted into different aspects, Diego wondered if Ray also used the portals through out the isle's oceans to travel as he did when he would jump from ocean to ocean, but then how did he get the boat through them, and above the waters? He wanted to ask the obvious, but Jansaadi had already asked the questions, and so instead he waited to see how the high elf would respond.

Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Ray looks at Annamakia first with a quizzical look. "You realize what I just said is just a story nothing more right? There is no evidence that all of what I just said is true...just pure myth passed down generation to generation....unless beautiful elemental there is actually truth to the story that I am unaware of?" There was even more curiosity in his golden eyes.

"As for my boat.....it is magical....able to traverse portals or go upon waters. One of the amenities of being from the family I am from. Helps in my travels across the isles." He says nothing more of it for now.

Slowly he stands now and sees an arrow on the ground and leans down and picks it up gazing at the craftsmanship of the the design of it. "Dearest Diego....we both know that both of us desire to taste one another. Will it happen tonight or in the future....only time will tell." He whispers.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Jansaadi looked at Anna curiously. "Is it because of the elements you are made from, or because you never learned? Also, curiously, what are you made of? Stone, perhaps rock? Maybe something else. The way you speak seems airy almost. Are you perhaps a mixture of different kind of elements?" She chuckled softly. "Forgive me for the sudden questions. I am ever so curious. I certainly think our paths were meant to cross. I truly do look forward to discovering what lies ahead of us." She smiles and lifts her drink up.

Jansaadi held her drink in her hand as Anna seemed to fire up about the claim. It was curious though, her reaction to Ray's story. The myth of it. Could it perhaps be true?

She had just began to swallow when the two men had it at each other and she choked down her drink trying not to laugh. "Oh dear." She laughs hard.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:06 am

"Story or not.. the comparison is beyond rude to say such a thing. A Freet might have crushed you on the spot." Annamakia says firmly, though Diego's actions have managed to calm the tone somewhat. and also caused her to lean in a little more as a show of thanks. "Personally I choose not to believe that tale, but I ask you to alter your words in future telling."

Leaving the two men to flirt if they so wished, she turned her attention to Jansaadi. "I am of air and earth, you are correct there. The Primals formed of one element are too distant to comprehend living people, my mix allows me to understand and appreciate others." she smiles almost playfully, fully relaxing once more. "To use magic to become more than you were formed is anathema however. Sacrilege even."
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum