The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blessing?

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Blessing? Empty A Blessing?

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:01 pm

When the sun rose, Dagon fell. Everything about him seemed peaceful. Though if his chest didn't rise and fall, she would of thought he was dead with how pale he was. It wasn't long after that she too let sleep take her.

Sleep though didn't keep her long. She was alert and awake hours before the sunset. She bathed, fed and was dressed, as well as packed appropriately for the trip.

She packed for Dagon also, as Legate she wanted to be sure everything was in place. She had drink for him when he arose as well as a bath drawn for him when he was awake enough. The sunset and she stood on the balcony for another moment or two before she returned and stood at the doors. Awaiting for him to arise from the night.
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

A Blessing? Empty Re: A Blessing?

Post by Dagon Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:12 pm

The sun had indeed set and color began to slowly return to Dagon's skin as his eyes slowly opened and for the briefest moment and the way he was laying right now he sighed because he did not see Bell next to him and in that moment he felt that all of this was in fact nothing more than a dream.

Slowly he sits and removes his hair from his eyes and then catches a glimpse of someone at the balcony and slowly looks and the the smile that appeared on his face was that of last night.

The dress she was in right now...very different than the armor of the night before. "Beautiful and elegant." He whispers. "But I beg to say you have your dagger around your thigh at least." He winks.

Looking around he slowly stands as the rest of his color returned and saw the bath drawn and drink prepared for him. Looking to her he smiles and nods to her letting her know that he was very pleased and got into the bath now and sighed in content.

"Who you desire to meet first....my mother or my father since both live on the Enchanted Isle?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:27 pm

She watched as he awoke, his shoulders seemed to slump and then he looked to her and smiled. She bowed her head respectfully and looked back up to him. A small smile on her lips. "Thank you, Mi'lord." She chuckles softly.

"Ah, but not just there. I've a few things hidden around under this garment." She watched as he stood and then went into the bath afyer surveying the room. She walked towards him and sat in a chair.

"If you agree with this attire, it shall be what I wear when we meet your parents. It is not good for traveling." She says thoughtfully. "I'm not even sure how one would battle in such a frivolous thing." She adds on looking at him.

She picked up his gobelt and held it for him. "I think perhaps if we are going to head to your home first we should just head to your father's. It's his blessing we need. But seeing as your mother is also on the council, perhaps it would be best to send an invite to them both to meet at your home instead of us going to theirs." She sat back and sipped some water.

"It isn't everyday that their first born proposes to finally wed another. Seeing as they both have tried to marry you off. Perhaps we should have a banquet or party of some sort? Is that not what my father wanted anyway? It's an idea anyway. It serves as us not choosing whom is more important to who and offending either."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Graciously accepting his goblet he gazes at Bell as she sat down next to him as he slowly took a drink and sighed in content. "I do agree with your attire and yes while I agree as well that it is not battle worthy but there are times even I must wear certain frivolous things as well but I will say it brings such a glow to you and such a reaction to me." He winks and continues to drink.

"A banquet.....now that sounds an idea. Be warned though this may cause my father to call forth the entire council. Are you truly ready for such a occasion?" Gazing into her eyes and smiling.

"You will get to meet all the eldar. Some are more well how shall I say....interesting to behold. Especially Aunt Yuki Oona.....you know she was a mermaid before she became Eldar." He nods.

"And as for my mother......she will have so many questions for you and some well on the sexual side."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Bell doesn't comment on the attire but listens in on the rest of what he had to say. "Well, I've met my father before and Lady Ravana. If we are already meeting your parents that's four out of the six. Mine as well deal with it now rather then later." She shrugs. "If your father does that, then he does that. He is Lord of the Council after all. It is well within his rights. Though I thought they only gathered once a year?" She asks curiously.

Then he mentions his mother again. "She may ask all she wishes. I prefer to keep the answers to myself. You've already said she's taught...." She stops mind sentence and looks at him, her eyes wide. "Have you?" She stands for a moment. "Has she?" She stammered out. Her face seems paler then usual.

She turns away from him for a moment and forces herself to calm down, the council did things differently after all. She cleared her throat. "I do hope that she does not still teach you." She says before turning back. "I also hope that if there is an illegitimate bastard out there you would tell me." She doesn't sit back down or step back towards him.

Her eyes are filled with questions. "As I was saying, she may have questions but I will not answer ones such as though. I would appreciate if you did the same thing." She says her hands folded together in front of her. "You be said before what happens in here, behind closed doors is private. I wish it to remain that way. Who I am out there is a different matter."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:11 pm

"I did explain to you Bellona that my mother taught me her arts." Dagon was very up front with the answer and no need for hiding it. "As for still teaching me...no that training stopped centuries ago and no there is no child between her and I." Again he drinks from his goblet and he looks away from Bell for the moment.

He could tell that point disturbed Bell but why hide the fact that yes while it was eventful it was just training and nothing more to him. "As for anything and everything that happens behind our closed doors it will never leave as such." He finishes and finishes his goblet.

Sitting there a moment he thinks on things. "I do hope she honors your request then about certain questions and does not try to pry. She can be known to push at times." He sighs and slowly stands and immediately steps out of the bath tub and wraps a towel around his waist and pour more into his goblet.

"The council can gather more than once for such occasions. This would definitely be one of those times."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Bell nods her head slowly and then looks at him as he stands. She had never looked over a man before. His towel covered him quickly though and she averted her eyes before she was caught.

"I have my father's temper. I doubt she will push to far." She comment sidly after clearing looking up at him again. "As for them gathering, if that's what your father does, then that's what he does." She thinks for a moment.

"We should send out the invitations to your parents and leave it at that. The trip is going to take time. The sun is down. We should move on soon. Everything is packed and ready for the trip" she says as she strips the dress from her body.

She folds the dress and puts it her bag and goes to the table and begins to dress back in her attire from yesterday. "I put travel clothes for you there and your armor is ready as well. Is there anything else for traveling that you require Mi'lord?" She asks as she sits down on a chair to lace up her boots.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Dagon walks over and removes the towel and dries himself then putting his clothing on and certain pieces of his armor only and the rest she would see him make them vanish into a red liquid and into a vial....a nice trick his father taught him as he sheathed his blade and turned a bit to make sure his boots were nice and tight.

"I will have one of our men send forth the invitations....for now yes the trip is long and we will reach the border of my father's domain tonight. Be warned....the dragons that fly around his home are very territorial. Do not challenge them." He warned.

The image of her naked with blades he would keep to his memories. "Do you need to speak to your father before we depart?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Bell watches him out of the corner of her eyes, his body was taunt with muscles and he did look, delicious? She turned away again at the thought as her cheeks warmed again. She needed to figure out why that kept happening.

She stood once she was finished and looked at the vials of what were once his armor. Interesting to say the least. "Well then perhaps I can learn to fight as a dragon as well. Claim victory over them also. It should be a glorious battle." She chuckled.

"I do not think he would expect me to come. I've nothing else to say to him. He spoke his peace last night to me. I shall process it for now. I am sure in the coming days I will see him again and be able to speak to him if there be need for it." She looks out the balcony doors a moment.

"How shall we be traveling tonight Prince?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 pm

"We will be using your father's safe passage to return to the Enchanted Isle and then several hours flight to my father's home." He smiles and walks over to Bell leaning in and kissing her softly.

"And knowing you my father would have no dragons left if I allowed you to fight them all." He teases with a wink. "On a serious note I will let you know when to shift back as we near the keep. There will be horses prepared for us."

The door opens and it is one of the generals. "My Lord....My....Lady." Okay that was going to take time for the generals to call her that. "The passage is ready as is all arrangements."

Dagon nods and gently takes Bell's hand. "Shall we."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Bellona smirks. "Then they must not be to good at battling. Perhaps I won't learn from them and perhaps your father should find better battle ready dragons." She replies to his comment unaware that he was complimenting her.

She was going to say something the door opened. No announcement and it put her on edge, her fingers clasped around a dagger and she had nearly let fly when she heard the voice addressing them. She paused. It was a good thing she had her training. She quickly sheathed the dagger again and stood watching the man. She said nothing.

She looked to Dagon. When he took her hand she paused a moment. The door was open but she stepped in front of him before they left. "Remember Prince out there, isn't in here." She squeezed his hand and then released it as she took her warrior state once more and walked out ahead of him.

She let him take the lead. As his Legate, she was already aware of where she stood and thus took her place as such.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:56 pm

The way Bell was acting now he understood. Walking out of the room with her in tow the mask of the prince and bearing now in full view as they walked passed generals and nobles alike.

At the entrance of the passage that lead to the portal.....Dagon pauses a moment. It had been sometime since he had been home. The last time was not a good thing between himself and his father and seeing his mother...well he could never prepare as to what mood she would be in.

Without a word he enters the portal and out on the other side and waited for Bell. Gazing into the night sky he shifted into his dragon form and quietly waited.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Bell followed behind him as they walked down the halls. She didn't avert her attention to pay attention to those around them, though she was fully aware of each and everyone of them. She needed to be, she had a job as Legate plus she also knew that she could be a threat. She had become Legate, Worthy only after killing all of her Father's generals and stealing his relic.

It could be a very large target on her back. Other Unworthy's trying to prove themselves or Worthy's not wanting something to change. As they walked down the passage way, she saw the portal ahead. It made sense that they would use one. Though she had never used one or even seen one at that.

She watched as he entered the portal. She waited a single breathe and followed behind him through the portal. The magic moved through her and when she blinked next she was looking up at the black dragon form of Dagon.

She wasted no time in following suit. It still caused her pain and she growled low in her throat as she shifted. Once the shift was complete the low growl rumbled through her belly. She stretched her wings and waited for him to take flight.
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Once she was through the portal and had shifted Dagon gave her a moment due to he knew that it was painful for her. Once the moment passed he shot into the air after giving her a playful look and took off at a blazing speed.

There was a reason.....Once high enough she would see they were flying over Avallon itself and the city was huge and vast and they were heading west. Within the sky she could see the difference.

Amazing night sky over the city but way off in the distance black clouds mixed with reddish hues and the occasional red lighting as they flew onward. Closer they got to the clouds the slower he began to fly for her.

There was a trick to not getting hit by the lightning.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:51 pm

As new to flying as she was, she caught the playfully smirk from Dagon. Bell took to the sky her wings carrying her forward. As they rose her eyes looked out in wonder. The mountain had been the tallest she had ever seen.

The monument on the top must be Merlin, she thought to herself as she saw the city flooding out of the mountain itself. It was beautiful indeed and she dove just below the clouds to get a a better view.

She lost sight of Dagon for a moment, flying back above the clouds. Catching site of his tail, she picked up speed and flew forward. Catching sight of him as he slowed down.

She flicks her tail ober his and looks out towards the blackened sky ahead. How do you plan on us getting through there? she asked curiously using her telepathic mind.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Dagon huffs teasingly at Bell with a wink. Stay to my right side the entire time. Do not waver and follow my flight perfectly or you will die. Now he took her into the clouds below then and the path was very winding and almost a zig zag pattern because the way the lightning was striking and she would see as they got closer to the ground just how black and red the world had become.

Below them two elegant black steeds awaited them should they make it. It seemed that Azazel had a heads up of their arrival and knew the route his son would take.

As they flew they would hear the sounds of hundreds of wings beating around them in the clouds.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Bell responded to Dagon and followed the path he laid out for her. She kept the right distance and moved as he did. She watched as the lightening would strike and then they would move or dodge. It was fascinating to her to learn that there was a pattern to all of this. It seemed more zig zag then anything else, even as they moved up and down.

When they finally were with in view of the surrounding area, she noticed also that the sky around them seem to change. More red hues popping up with black as well. She took in the sight and could hear the sound of wings in the distance. Those must be the dragons she heard of that fly around the this land.

She saw the horses down below Is that where we are landing Mi'lord?
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Indeed my lady. When Dagon lands he waits a moment and then shifts as a huge red dragon lands right in front of him and for a moment it looks like a total stare down but he uses his right hand to let Bell know not to react. She would see the dragon bow to Dagon and fly off as Dagon stands there silently.

The land around them and endless land definitely touched and shaped by blood magic at its finest. The very ground was not grass but obsidian stone from magic and dragon flame.

He turns now and extends his hand to Bell so that after her transformation he would help her up on her steed.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Bell lands just shy of Dagon. She shifts as he does and when the dragon lands in front of her, her sword is already drawn. She watches his hand raise and she lowers her weapon but she is still alert and waiting. It was her duty as Legate.

When the dragon bowed it's head and as it took off again, she sheathed her blade. Sh took Dagon's hand as he held it for her. "I am ready to move out my Prince. The pain was overlooked when I wasn't aware of who was coming towards you." She stands next to him. "Shall we?"
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 pm

After helping Bell upon her steed he jumps on his and turns his and begins the long ride that would take several hours down this particular rode that would take them to his father's tower.

"What do you think of my father's land?" Asking curiously as he looks to Bell and smiles. "The sounds and colors brought me a lot of comfort when I was young. The many times if something bad had happened I would let the sound of the lightning and thunder soothe me." He continues.

Gazing upwards several huge red dragons fly overhead and he smiles. "It would seem my father is pulling out the welcome carpet for you. He is gather the dragons to the keep. Watch the direction they are flying and how they are flying. They are in a protective formation for us."

He draws closer to Bell and nudges her a bit playfully. "Tell me what is on your mind."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 am

Bell looked at him and thanked him for helping her onto her steed. As they rode she took in the area around them. The land was not grass or dirt as she knew land would be. It was scorched, burned down and in some places, like the road they travelled on it seemed as though they walked along black glass.

She looked to the Prince has he spoke but before she could answer his question he went on to talk about the fond memories he had of the place. She listened closely to his words.

Her eyes looked up at the dragons Dagon pointed out to her. She had never seen a formation of dragons before but she could tell it was a military formation after watching the way they flew.

When he drew close to her and playfully nudge her, she was taken aback and looked up at him. "Mi'lord we are not in private" she said quietly.

She does smile softly for a moment and then it's gone. "As for your father's land, it surprises me. I was not expecting the land to look this way to be honest. The thunder and lightning is not something I am use to either. Each time it thunders, I have to remind myself that it is weather. I was raised underground if you recall. Storms are not something I am yet accustomed to."

Her eyes look up at the dragons. "Why are they protecting us? Is there something wrong?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:22 pm

"The weather does take some getting used to I will admit. As far as the dragons are right now they are protecting us as is protocol because they know I am the Prince." He speaks regally for the first time she had met him.

Dagon though as they continued still glance every now and then at Bell with a smile. He understood she wanted to portray herself in a certain way in public and he would honor it but at the same time every now and then no harm in teasing her a bit here and there.

"My advice for you is make the thunder and lightning into a game. See if you can figure out the pattern of the strikes and time the sounds of thunder." He winks and looks skyward and nods as one of the dragons spoke to him.

"My father is watching our approach it seems. Typical...." He sighs.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Bell nodded quietly. "I've already noticed a pattern in the strikes as we flew. I'm pretty confident that should we be seperated or I be sent away, I could fly through with ease." She looks up at the dragon formation. "It is good to know the Prince is well guarded."

She listens the thunder after each strike though she could not tell the pattern as well from down here at first. "The thunder resounds about a minute after each strike. Except for every sixth strike, it sounds after two minutes. I presume that is a something your father added in to mark the six council?" She asks curiously.

Her eyes then follows his. "I have not met him, his dragon form is worthy though. I don't think I've ever seen a dragon before with his size." She comments looking back to Dagon. "Why is he out of his castle? He is open to threats out here. It is not wise from my stand point for him to be so exposed."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Dagon could not help but chuckle at Bell's questions and the dragon above them does look down at the both of them with a dark smirk and launches a very dark and heavy fire from within itself out of its mouth and to their right side creating even more obsidian glass and continues to fly.

"There is a lot that you learn of my father as you can see with the brief demonstration. What they say about him is true. Before being Dracmorian is was a dragon and then became the first born of Dracmor.....meaning that very dragon above us directly is the only known vampiric dragon in existence." He smiles and makes sure he stays close to her and yes there was a reason for it.

"I assure you within his domain he can handle himself. He fears nothing and the world fears him well more his ire than anything else. All it would take is to assemble the council and bring forth the great armies we have with each lord and lady and all would bow."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Bell was already highly aware of everything around them. She saw the fire, she didn't see the trajectory though because as soon as the fire left, she had left her horse in a swift single movement and landed on the Prince, bringing him down off his own horse and covering him with her body.

The fire landed several meters away to their right and she blushed slightly looking down into his eyes. She stood to her feet. "I see." She gathers the two horses back and holds them both so that he can remount. "Forgive me Mi'lord for that." She says under her breathe, her eyes darting to Lord Azazel. Perhaps you should not aim so close to the Prince. she grumbled low. She didn't like the idea of the Lord toying and showing off. It only added to her thought that he was to secure in himself.

Dagon adding to that with his comment on the no fear. "Everyone should fear. It's what keeps one on their toes. Perhaps we should do a few unplanned drills to add fear back to your father." She smiled wildly. She loved war games.

"As for vampiric dragon, I disagree. I exist do I not? I am both as well." She looks ahead of them once they are back on their horses.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next