The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heading off to Explore and Discover

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heading off to Explore and Discover Empty Heading off to Explore and Discover

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Acantha took off ahead of Jansaadi diving into the water up ahead. She loved the water, always had since she was a kitten. The shalkat was a beautiful white coated feline creature with black stripes and long fur. The small tuffs on her ears and tail flattened down when the water weighed her down but it didn't stop her from enjoying the cool and refreshing waters.

Jansaadi took the weighted items off her Qita, Mel and let the mare run free as she set herself a camp for the evening. Tomorrow she would be crossing the bridge and leaving her home land.

Her camp set, she walked towards the edge of the water. "Acantha, why not catch us some dinner? I can cook up a nice fish dish for us both." Acantha purred loudly and dipped into the water, head first diving for fish. Jansaadi laughed softly and moved around looking for the right sized stones to set up a proper fire pit. Her pot filled with the stones she began to work on the fire itself. She gasped when Acantha shook out her fur and plopped a fish down in her lap and then she laughed. "Acantha, you ate this one already. I can't cook it now. There is nothing left." She shakes her head and Acantha seemingly shrugs and takes the fish down and finishes eating the morsel.

Jansaadi sighs and stands, pulling out her line to work on catching a fish. "You're of no help this evening Acantha. I know you better then this. Are you upset we are leaving?" She looks over her head at the fully grown feline who just stares into her eyes. Why do we have to leave this place? Acantha speaks to her mind. Something that shalkats are known for when they are connected to a single companion. "Because, I want to find out what is out there, beyond this island. Tell me you aren't just the least bit curious as well?" She smirks knowing full well the cat was as curious as she was about what lay beyond. Yes, but why now?

Jansaadi huffs. "You know the answer to that as well. I am not picking a partner for life and settling down. That isn't for me. I want to travel, explore, learn and grow. There is so much out there for us to see. I want to learn the truth of our origin story, not just the one's the elders tell but of each story. Compare them and discover." She looks up at the stars as they begin to come out and shine. The moons barely rising yet.

"Besides. I want to meet other's besides our own small villages and you want to learn if there are other shalkats out there." She sticks out her tongue just as something tugs on her line.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet
Character Race: Woodland Elf
Companion: Acantha(Shalkat) & Mal(Qitari)

Back to top Go down

Heading off to Explore and Discover Empty Re: Heading off to Explore and Discover

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:34 pm

The cool of the ocean wrapped around his body like a familiar blanket. The sun above the waters had started to set, and with the barely rising moon the ocean below took on a deeper blue than what the eyes of the people above them could see. He loved the waters best after the sun went down, the animals of the ocean quieted, and the people of his race drifted into their own quiet routines. Leaving him to be free to swim at peace. He wasn't sure where he was headed, or what he had planned, all he knew was he needed to get out of the ocean. Something above called to him like a song on the ocean breeze. Pulling him towards the surface, urging him to be free of his fins, and feel the strength of legs once more. A voice drifted into range, and he stilled listening to the soft sound for a minute. Whoever it was seemed to be enjoying what company they kept. He smiled and almost swam on his way, but the glint of a fishing hook caught his eye, and he darted seconds before it snagged into his fin. He watched it lay silently in the current of the waters, before a wicked idea crossed his mind. Idly he swam closer, black hair curling about his neck as he looped around the hook a few times before slipped his finger into the crook and giving it a firm tug, waiting to see if the person above would respond. He chuckled to himself, enjoying the thought of scaring whoever was above him, that had almost caught his fins in their hook.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet
Character Race: Merfolk of The Mirrored Sea
Companion: N/A

Back to top Go down

Heading off to Explore and Discover Empty Re: Heading off to Explore and Discover

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Jansaadi gasped as she pulled on her line. "Finally something to eat." She turned and gave a glaring look to Acantha before turning back to the waters. Something glittered under the waves, or maybe it was the reflection of the light. Either way, it was a fish, she hoped and dinner would be coming because she was hungry and didn't want to rely on her dried out rations so close to home. It would really be a bad way to start her journey.

She stood to her feet and worked the line, hoping that she wouldn't loose what ever was on the other end. "You know Acantha, you could dive in and save me the trouble of loosing my meal." She shakes her head and the cat just flicks her tail watching closing. It was as if the feline knew that her elf didn't have a fish, well not in the same sense that Jansaadi was thinking anyway.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Diego chuckled softly to himself as the line tightened in response to his tug. He pondered briefly if he should let it go and leave the poor soul above him alone, but he shrugged deciding to instead go along with his first plan. After all, he was bored and this could prove to be just the fun he wasn't aware he had been looking for. With a smirk to himself, he pulls the line again tighter than before, waiting to feel that tell tale moment when his prey above would begin to pull the line back to themselves. Effortlessly, he let the line drag his body across the water, tugging every now and then to make it seem as if there was a struggle below the ocean waters.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Jansaadi huffed in exasperation. "Come now, I am so going to fail and this is my first night out." She purses her lips as the line tugs again. She feels the line move back and forth in a way that a fish would move when it is in distress. She sighs. Perhaps she could...no, that would be cheating. She instead whistled for Mal and secured the line to her harness. "Back up girl." She tells the beautiful mare.

The mare responds without hesitation. "Stay there now. Don't want to pull the line out of the water." She says. Thinking for a moment. "I think perhaps it is best to end it quickly rather then prolong it. So as long as it stays on the line." She is thinking out loud and also telling Acantha her plan. The cat seems to care less at this point thought.

Jansaadi shakes her head and pulls out her small knife, she places the blade between her teeth and pulls her boots off along with her coat and sets them down. Then she dives head first into the water, barely making a sound. She finds the line with ease and begins to follow it down. Hoping she can anyway in a single breath.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Amusement dances within Diego's dark eyes as he continues to toy with the line, but when the tugging on the other end stops, his nose wrinkles. He pauses, listening intently to the night and when the voice from above floats down, he groans. Man, walkers ruin all the fun. Diego is about to swim away, when a ripple in the oceans waters cause him to stop. His heart caught in his throat for a mere second before he realizes that the person on the other end of the line was no longer on land, but under the water. The smirk that pulled at his lips was dark and playful as he quietly loops back around. "Oh, this will be fun." He could clearly see the taunt line of the pole, he wondered briefly what could be holding the line if the walker from above was now in his domain, but he dismisses the thought before, twisting strong fingers around it, and slowly following it upwards.

As the distance between the two bodies began to close, Diego could make out the form of the person who had been above. Though he doubted their eyes could adjust as well as his, so he wasn't afraid he had been spotted yet. When he spots a rock along the sight of the line he smirks again, making a quick bee line for it's shadows before looping quickly around, and silently slipping behind the walker.

He barely made a whisper of sound as he swam closer to the person. This close, he could make out the shape, and knew it was indeed a woman. Quietly he stalked behind her, his breathing as quiet as his movements. As the end of the line came just out of reach, he leans as close to her as possible and his thick voice curls around the ocean like a song lost at sea.

"You know, it's very rude to hook a man without dinner first."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Jansaadi knew that Merfolk lived in these waters, she had met a few of them from time to time when they walked on land and visited the villages not more then a day's walk away, she also felt as though at this time of night, like most other's they would probably be laying down to rest, so she had no thought in her mind that it was even possible to run into one. Not to mention they were intelligent creatures and knew when to avoid a hook.

She followed the line as it suddenly seemed to loose it's tightness and she sighed inwardly. She of course couldn't underwater, it wasn't like she could breathe here the same way Merfolk could. She went to turn back and her face came into contact with a hard surface and she gasped for air.

She heard garbled words, that were lost on her, she couldn't breathe under here let alone speak, so how would she be able to translate anything that was said to her when she didn't speak the Merfolk language. She knew of course that there was a common language among all kinds and perhaps she miss heard him, but did he say something about food? She wasn't sure, the water effected her hearing much differently then it did their's.

She pushed herself off of him and was struggling for the precious air she had lost when she collided with his body. She swam quickly hoping her knife didn't cut him and wondering for a brief second where it was as she dropped it from her mouth the moment she gasped.

Without a second thought, she headed towards the surface, Acantha's face coming into some sort of muddled view. Wrong sort of fish for dinner Jansaadi. And even from here, Jansaadi would swear she heard Acantha rumbling with laughter.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:43 pm

When she turned around as quickly as she did, it startled him. More so when her face collided with the broad muscles of his chest. Though, he couldn't help but laugh at the surprised look in her eyes. At least he'd done what he had set out to do. He stopped when he saw the glint of silver drift to the ocean floor, a frown creasing his brow when he realized that her gasp had dropped a knife she had been holding in her mouth. With fluid movements he dives down, picking the knife up and than turning back to face her, wanting to say something snarky but, the thought slips away when he sees that she is struggling for air. "Damn walkers. Could at least learn how to breathe under water." Not because he wanted to, but because his father would actually have his tail for allowing a human to drown, Diego suddenly scoops the woman into his arms, bracing her tightly against him as he swims for the surface of the water.

Once the cold of the night air stings his face, he groans inwardly before releasing the woman to the safety of the waters around them. He looks around quickly, before averting his eyes back to her, sizing her up before he speaks. His voice dripping with sarcasm.

"So, is trying to drown your normal way of getting a mans attention?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 pm

She didn't really need any help she had already almost reached the surface or so she thought when she could make out Acantha at least. She grumbled to herself as she really couldn't breathe at this point and when she finally did make it to the surface she scrambled out of the man's arms and Mal was there along with Acantha, helping to pull her out. She coughed a few times as she took several moments to catch her breath.

"What?" She turns and looks at the man who not only scared her but then helped drag her to safety. "No. I would never!" she gasps out frustrated. "I was trying to catch a fish, not you. I wanted some dinner." She shakes her head and her wet hair clings to her face. She pulls herself out of the water and stands. Her figure illuminated by the moons and stars and glistening even more because she was in fact dripping wet.

"I apologize if I caused you any undo trouble." She wrung her hair out in a long ponytail to let the water cascade out of it. She took off her extra clothing and hung it over Mal who dutifully trotted over towards the fire to let them dry. She stood there in her under garments looking at him. "Is it a habit of yours to sneak up on other's when you know they can't breathe or swim as you do underwater?"
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Diego can't help but stare as the woman scrambles from his arms, her companions there to help her out of the water. As the moon illuminates her features, he blinks silently, still openly staring at her. The pale sheen of her skin, and elongated tip of her ears, to the curves of her body, of course she was an elf. Why wouldn't she be?

But, when she speaks he erupts into laughter, before his tail splashes heavily against the water. "I mean, you still caught a fish... You just can't eat me."

When the woman starts to strip in front of him, Diego blushes for a moment, before his face goes blank again. Damn. He hadn't been prepared for that. Water laps quietly about his waist as he watches her. He can't help himself, he hadn't ventured above the water in months, and now this? Oh well, it wasn't like he'd be running into her again after tonight. By the looks of things, she didn't seem to be staying very long.

When her voice breaks the silence again, he smirks as he pushes his long black hair off his face. "Normally? No. But, you caught me at a good time. I was bored." With fluid movements he swims closer to her, the moon making the water on his skin glisten, the muscles in his chest tightening as he closes the distance between them.

"Do you normally make it a habit to jump into waters you haven't explored before?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:30 pm

She shakes her head as Acantha seems to rumble in her chest again. "Great, you could of warned me." She looks at the large feline who is now on her side rolling it seems with laughter. "Waters, I haven't explored?" She laughs. "My you are presumptuous. I've lived on this island my entire life. I've seen these waters growing up for nearly hundred years now. I can swim very well for what you call land walkers. Or something like that. Marline has come to our village for years now." She smiles and walks towards the fire.

"Are you Tranquil like Marline is? These are the Tranquil oceans. Or are you a visitor? Marline says that Merfolk can travel from ocean to ocean." She pulls out her rolled up bag and pulls the blanket from it and lays it near the fire and then pulls out some dried fruit.

"I'm Jansaadi by the way. This is Acantha and this is Mal." She points to her feline companion and her qitari. "Also I don't plan on eating you obviously." She chuckles lightly a d holds up some dried food. "You're welcome to the fire if you wish and are able." She responds as she looks back to the flames for a moment before turning back to see what he would do.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 pm

"Marline?" Diego's brows twitch as he mulls the name over, but when the woman speaks again, he suddenly understands. His mouth quirks in a grin as he swims backwards, watching as Jansaadi pulls something from a pack on her companions back, as she pops a dried fruit into her mouth, he decides now is a good time to speak up. "You are right, I did presume. My apologies, I don't get out often.. but to answer your question no. I am not from the Tranquil, I mean do they seem like the type to sneak up and scare the shit out of the unsuspecting?"

With quick movements he drops a hand into the waters, and quickly brings up a fish that had settled near his fins. Then, without a word he swims to the waters edge, and as moonlight spills across the reflection of the water his fins transform into the legs of a human, and his body takes on the features of Jansaadi. His skin paling to match her complexion, ears elongating to match her shape. He exhales as the transformation bleeds through him, his eyes going from dark to light. Matching the color of the forest around them.

As he takes a step on the ground he falls in beside Jansaadi at the fire as the shape of the elven clothing wraps around his body, forming around the muscles that make up his arms and chest. With another grin, he sits down on the log beside her, and offers up the fish still in his hand.

"I'm Diego by the way. Here. Berries won't do you much good if you plan to make a long trip. Sorry I spoiled your dinner."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:03 pm

"Well, no. I guess not. They certainly don't speak like that either." She says as she looks at him. She watches as he moves and her eyes grow wide in the pale moonlight. His body changes right before her eyes and even Acantha jumps back a few feet, her guard up as she stands in front of her companion.

He was tall, ever so tall, it was like his legs went up to his ears. Wait...she blinked, several times. His ears, they...they were long, long like hers? She stammered for a word or something but nothing came out as he continued to shift before her eyes. A male version of herself and suddenly she is staring into his eyes. Acantha sits on her hunches and her tail flickers back and forth. Mal looks up from grazing on the grass and flicks an ear then ignores them. It's as if the qita knew the image of the person was indeed elf and she had nothing to worry about.

"Um. Are you part Elf?" She asks curiously taking the fish and thanking him politely. "We can share the meal, no need to apologize." She picks up a stick and moves the rocks around and places the fish directly on top of a flat rock in the middle of the fire to cook.

Her eyes going back to him. Wondering what on earth just happened before her very eyes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:43 pm

He grins as Jansaadi's eyes go wide at his transformation. His already large frame seeming larger as he stretches himself out. Getting a feeling for his new form, muscles twitching under the confines of the clothes restricting him. When her companion jumps to stand guard in confusion he can't help but chuckle. "Come now kitty. I won't bite." His eyes flicker to the fire as he watches the fish for a moment, cooking on the flat rock in the middle, and then he turns his attention back to the woman beside him. His eyes glinting with amusement as the shock still dances in her eyes, another deep laugh rumbling from his chest at her question.

God, fucking with the land walkers was so much fun, he really could let this keep going. Besides, her facial expressions made him laugh, and there really wasn't many that could do that these days. "Confusion seems to suit you Jansaadi." He groans as he flicks at his now long ears. "You just had to be an elf didn't you? Never was a fan of these things." His legs stretch out in front of him, ankle tucking over ankle as he finally settles into his new skin. Absentmindedly he wonders what trouble he could find with the next few days of freedom he now has.

A few minutes of silence tick by until he finally glances back over at Jansaadi. She still didn't know what he was, and he could only guess that was fair. His race didn't really leave the waters very much, so he can't really blame her for being stunned. "No, Jansaadi, I'm not part elf. I highly doubt I would like that very much. These ears, they wouldn't go well with my fins after all."

Leaning forward Diego flips the fish over before it has a chance to burn on one side. Then, he casually picks up his sentence again. "I'm from the mirrored sea. It's part of an island a few jumps from here. Beautiful little dot of land, just boring when you've lived there for your entire life. The merfolk there can take on the features and shapes of those they come in contact with." He waves his hand over his newly acquired look as if to show his point before he continues. "It's how we take our leave of the ocean. When we want to come above land, we simply take on the form of whichever race we come in contact with."

Diego flashes a wide grin at her as he pulls the fish from the fire and hands it over to her, "So, I suppose a thanks is in order. Not that I actually planned to take a form and leave the water, but hey this one could be fun."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Jansaadi huffs at the man. "Confusion is not something that is worthy to be suiting one as myself." She shakes her head watching as flicked his own ear. "If you've a problem with my ears you can simply go back to the water and change into another fish. I won't have you disgracing my clan." She says with a proud voice, perhaps a bit to proudly.

Acantha watches him as she lays down near Jansaadi, Mal is back to grazing and letting the wet clothing hang off her as it dries. The fire is warm for the wood elf but she doesn't mind in the least. It was doing the job of drying out her clothes. As the quiet seemed to stretch on for several moments at a time and it seemed that Diego was going to be taking care of the fish at this point, she pulled her string from her attempt at fishing and made a sturdy line with it instead. She braided it back onto itself and then found herself some long sticks. With careful work, she weaved the line in between the sticks working diligently on making a makeshift laundry line to hang over the fire once the coals died down some.

She stood as Diego flipped the fish and began to set the sticks. "I can understand that." She speaks ideally in response to him. "This place is beautiful, I love my homeland, I was born here but I have lived here for over hundred years. There is more to the world. I want to explore it, learn what I can. I certainly don't want to follow my family into breeding qita's" She scuffs slightly at that, knowing that is what was excepted of her. She knew that her father was upset with her over it but she wasn't going to stay behind and live the life he wanted for her. She was going to live her own life, her own way and make her own choices. She was done with other's telling her what was expected of her.

As she finished the lines and securing the sticks near the fire, she listened as he continued on, explaining what he was. "Well then, if I should ever need a fire breathing dragon, I know who to seek out." She chuckles softly as she sits back down and the fish is handed to her. She shakes her head and places the fish another flat stone. It needed a cool down period. "You're welcome." She chuckles.

Acantha moves off a little ways and as the fish cools, Jansaadi stands once more and takes the clothing from Mal's back and begins to arrange it neatly across the line to give it the best chance to dry over night. She finally settles back down and looks through her bag. "Always pack a spare." She pulls out a short blade and fillets the baked fish. Handing half of it to Diego. "Eat up." She smiles and then takes her half and tosses the rest to Acantha.

"Why don't you like elf? We are probably one of the best looking land people you could turn into." She smirks as she takes a bite of her fish.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Diego throws his hands up in mock defense as the indignation in Jansaadi's voice flares to life. "Change to another fish? After getting this body, No thanks. I'm gonna have fun while I can." His eyebrow quirks up as he grins at her obvious distaste in his choice of words, but then again he never was one with a filter, he was used to this kind of reaction from people.

"Alright. Alright. Confusion is a no go. Got it. Anger though... Now that's something spectacular." His grin is wide with tempted teasing, but he lets his words trail off as Jansaadi stands from her place and begins to move around her small camp, making idle conversation as she starts to work with the line she pulls from the water behind them.

Relaxing as best he can Diego silently watches Jansaadi work nimbly with her fingers as she speaks. He answers with a nod in understanding what she means as she speaks about her family and leaving her home island, wanting to go explore and discover what was beyond her forest. It was one of the reasons he was here tonight instead of in his own waters. That need for freedom, it had always been there tugging at his heart, even when his father tried to quell it out of him.

As Jansaadi's clothes hang over the low embers of the fire to dry, and she skillfully filet's the fish apart, cleaning and separating it into two parts. His stomach making a rumble of appreciation as he takes his portion from her out stretched hand. When she throws a piece to the cat off to the side, he watches for a moment as the feline seems to carefully eat her dinner. He's amused by that for some reason before his attention is pulled back to Jansaadi.

"It's not that I don't like elves, it's that the ones I have come into contact with are haughty snobs, who look down on anyone that aren't themselves... "He visibly rolls his eyes as irritation surges through him at the thought of how elves can treat the other races of this world. "Sure, they taught my people the use of magic, but they sure don't let us forget it. It's like every time one of us steps on land, some snotty elf thinks we owe them for their generosity, and if it wasn't for the peaceful nature of Anora, I'd knock them down a peg or two." Diego huffs with a slight feeling of rage before his mood passes, and he finds himself eating quietly as they sit in front of the fire. Not sure what else to say he finds this enjoyable, it had been some time since he had simply sat and talked with another person that wasn't a fish or a merfolk, and the satisfaction looked good in his green eyes.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Jansaadi listens as he speaks about the elves he listened to. She laughs softly. "You must be speaking about the High Elves from the Capital of Anora." She shakes her head as her wet hair finally starts to dry out. "They really are stuck up." She looks at him. "Not all of us are like that. Please don't judge us all by their interactions. Or the interactions of the Night Elves either." She adds with a word of caution in her voice.

"It also wouldn't matter if you tried to knock them down or not. They are the ones that followed Merlin and Asanti. The human and elf leaders that helped to create Anora during the war of long ago. They believe it is their right to be who they are." She shrugs. "Not that it matters. They stay in their cities more times then not. They hardly ever venture out. Stuck in their labs and studies always looking for new magic. They are wrapped up in their own heads." She takes another bit of her fish and watches the light as if flickers across his skin.

"We don't all hold the same beliefs or the same powers. We are all unique to our own surroundings. To our own islands of settling down when Anora was first created." She adds looking at him. "Is it not the same with your kind? Are you honestly telling me, that there isn't at least one of your race that isn't the same way?" She lifts an eyebrow.

"The way I hear it, the Merfolk from the Enchanted Isle seem to be pretty much the same way. They High Elves and they work on projects together, but they are always treating others the same as the High Elves. At least that is what the stories that have said when they finally reach our ears all the way out here." She reaches behind her and pulls out a skin bag and pulls the cork out and drinks from it.

She offers the drink to Diego. "It is a type of wine. Made from the berries that grow on the isle here. With a special ingredient from the Tranquil Merfolk. It is said that this particular herb can be dangerous though for Merfolk if drank to quickly." She smirks holding it out for him.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:09 pm

"Ah, yes. The Enchanted..." Diego sighs inwardly as he tosses the last bit of his dinner over to the feline, who has been quietly sitting and observing the two of them for the past few minutes or so. "They are a breed all their own. Snooty as they are though, they weren't always like that. The stories say their race was dwindled down to almost nothing during the war before Anora. With almost nothing left of their kind, and nothing left of there home.. Well, if you ever meet one, you'll understand."

Diego looks to the fire, a sadness in his eyes as the stories of his race play like a movie in his mind. The flames dance across his face in a deep silence as for a moment he is lost in his own thoughts. Only when Jansaadi speaks once more, does he find himself drug back to the presence. With a sigh, and a shake of his head a ghostly smile plays across his lips as he looks back at the woman next to him.

"The dark elves? Ha. Don't let their petty ways put that touch of fear in your pretty eyes. They've nothing on the Merfolk that live in the blue abyss. Trust me sweetheart, that's a race you don't want to be on the bad side of."

When she pulls a small canteen from her bag and pops the cork, Diego can't help the smile that cracks when the notes of sweet wine drift his way, and when he takes the offered drink, mischief dances in the reflection of his eyes. "Must be nice having the Merfolk of the Tranquil on your side. What, with their abilities and all." As he takes a swallow of the wine he lets the sweet taste of the aged berries rest on his tongue before it slides down his throat, the heady taste of alcohol instantly warming his cheeks.

"Danger? Oh, Jansaadi I don't know what you've been told over your life span, but the worst that could happen is you have a drunk Merman on your hands." His smirk is wicked and he winks as he hands the canteen back over to her before he speaks again, "And, that's only dangerous in the good way."

He laughs as he looks her over once more, the fire dancing over her fair skin leaving shadows in it's moving wake. She was certainly pleasing to look at, although her current attire didn't leave much to the imagination, not that Diego was complaining. It was nice to meet a woman that didn't care weather she were properly dressed or not, and the view from his position wasn't bad either.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 am

"You're misreading my words for fear. I do not fear the Night Elves. I only offer caution to them. As for who's got the worse clan, does it really matter? We aren't in a competition for it." She chuckles as she leans back some.

"Also, I think the Dracmora's are far worse then any other race. I mean seriously. They feed only on us, the other races." She gestures with her hand between the two of them. "And from what I have heard they have an entire clan that are just mere slaves." She shakes her head. "Its ridiculous. Enslaving your own kind." She shakes her head.

She takes the drink back and tosses back a swig. "Uh, no. Getting drunk isn't what I meant. There is a poisonous ingredient to the Merfolk kind in the beverage. Also it's not really alcohol strong. We have some stuff that'll knock you out for days." She laughs. "But this won't. It gives us a nice little high, so to speak and helps to rejuvenate us for the next day. It is common for us to take a skein of it on travels off the island itself." She shrugs slightly and corks it again.

She turns around quickly, in the spam of a blink and is on her knees looking through her saddle bags. "Now this on the other hand." She looks over her shoulder with a smirk and a glint of trouble in her eye. "This will surely knock a person into drunk status." She pulls out a dusty looking green spirits bottle. The image of it seems old, though it's only how the bottle is designed.

She turns back around and a clinking of sounds can be heard. "Here." She holds up the smallest of shot glasses perhaps only enough to get your throat wet, if that. Jansaadi uncorks the glass bottle and fills his shot glass to the brim. "Now this should do the trick if you're up for it, that is." She chuckles, mischeviously. She corks the bottle back and watches waiting. Her own shot glass in her hand, when had she filled another?

"Come now, don't be shy and make a lady drink alone." She jests.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Diego's eyebrow quirks up as he grins at Jansaadi, "I mean we can make it a competition. Although, the Dracmora's would certainly win. Nasty Bastards." He eyes her as she takes another swig of the drink before corking it and the laugh that follows her words is dark and deep. "You've just met me, and already you're trying to poison me? And here I thought we could be friends. How un-lady like of you Jansaadi."

When she moves from her spot, Diego's eyes can't help but follow her the light bleeding from the moon above silhouetting her frame and movements . As she drops to her knees he wonders what she is digging for in that saddle bag of hers. As she does so, he stands his body stretching in all the right places as he moves with light footsteps over to the small pile of wood she had collected presumably before her failed attempt at fishing. The thought made him smirk to himself as he grabs some wood and throws it on the dying fire, careful to keep the flames down so as not to burn her clothing still hung along the string above it.

At the sound of glass clinking together Diego turns his attention from the fire to Jansaadi, an old style glass bottle in one hand, and a couple shot glasses in the other. His eyes dance with darkness, and the smile that spreads his lips is both dangerous, and playful. His eyebrows twitch once more as she fills both small glasses to the brim with the liquid from the bottle.

"Do you often try to get people you've just met drunk?" Diego laughs as he takes the offered glass from her out stretched hand. "Me? Make a lady drink alone? I wouldn't dare dream of it." The mischievous look in her eyes only making him chuckle again, the woman was feisty and he found he rather liked that about her. "By the look you're giving me, and the way you've offered a stout drink I'd say you've just issued a challenge M'Lady." Holding the drink up he examines the liquid through the moonlight, before holding it out to Jansaadi in a cheering method. "Consider it excepted."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Jansaadi laughs softly. "No, we don't need to make it a competition. Besides your not a land creature, you would certainly not make it on the top." She smirks and winks in jest as she holds the glass up to him. "And hey, it's not my fault that your kind uses a poisouness substance for the drink. Besides it's suppose to induce a happy and calm feeling allowing those sharing it with you to be calm as well." She chuckles careful to not spill a drop of the liquid in the glass.

"As for getting you drunk. You're a fish out of water, I say this might turn into the experience of a lifetime." She lifts her eyebrows and a coy smile appears on her lips. "Challenge has been accepted, let's drink." She tosses the shot back and flips the glass over. "To fun times and good memories and new friends." She lets the warmth of liquid slide down her throat, a bit heady at first as it warms her up from the inside out.

When Diego is ready she has the bottle on hand ready to refill their glasses.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Diego couldn't help the laugh that rumbled from his chest at her words. "A fish out of water, seriously?" He shook his head at her terrible joke, but amusement danced clearly in his eyes. He smirks at her as he holds the glass to his lips, the aroma of the liquid filling his nose with a delicate, yet strong odor, he breathes it in quietly before finally giving Jansaadi a wicked look over the glass.

His voice deep and teasing as he speaks. "I'll show you a fish out of water." He grins following her lead and tipping the glass back the clear liquid wetting his tongue, as it slides easily down his throat. He shivers slightly as the drink settles, a warm sensation filling his body as he flips his now empty glass over and looks over at Jansaadi.

"Damn. That was delicious. Let's have another shall we?" His glass already right side up and held out in anticipation in front of the wood elf. "So, tell me where do you plan on going after tonight's escapade ends?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Jansaadi saw the look in his eyes but it did nothing to hold her back from just letting go for once. She was free of all of it. Leaving everything behind. It felt wonderful to cut all the strings that tie an elf down for so long. How can they all stay here in this place without adventure, she will likely never understand. Her first night is an adventure in and of itself. Sure she's spent nights away from her parents home but mostly on the isle. And if it wasn't on this isle she was always accompanied by a responsible elf that didn't understand the phrase of fun.

She pours them both another round and throws hers back almost instantaneously. "I have no plans on direction to be quite frank." She can feel the heat in her chest and she smirks. "I was going to let my feet guide me. Meet people, get to know other's, discover what else goes on and perhaps offer help where I can. I want to learn all there is. I've a long lifetime ahead of me and I rather not spend it here breeding my parents prized animals like my family has done for generations."

She pours them both another shot and she laughs as she takes his glass from his hand and switches the two and drinks from his. The liquid goes down so beautifully. The warmth fills her from the tips of her toes all the way up to her scalp and the light hair on her body stands on end and chills rise on her flesh as a light shiver runs down her spine. Her cheeks are already flushed with a bit of color, it's quite obvious she's not a drinker but she can handle her drink.

Jansaadi lays back on the ground, her body glistening in the light from the fire gives an illusion of pearls dancing over her pale skin. "And what of you? Other then wanting to leave your waters and venture here for something to do. What plans do you have?" Her hands trail lightly through her long and slightly wavy brown hair, fanning it out behind her against the stark of the green grass.

Mal is off some distance against the tree line, seems as though she is sleeping and Acantha is on a branch above her. Her blue eyes seem to glow in the night and her tail is swishing side to side hanging from the branch.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Diego stares at the wood elf, clearly amazed at how fast that second shot went down. Even in the moon light, with the fire dancing low in the background of the evening, he could tell that the drink was already having an affect on the woman. He takes his own second shot, the warm liquid adding another layer of heat to his insides at it slides down his throat. He listens intently as Jansaadi speaks, her need to leave her home isle evident in her words. He understood her feelings all to well, it was why he spent so much time in the surrounding oceans, and not the one of his people.

His cheeks heat up as he helps himself to another shot from the bottle a shiver of delight as the liquid stings his throat coursing over his body, as the shot settles he turns and decides to also fill up Jansaadi's glass again as well. Besides, neither of them would be going anywhere tonight, so why not drink even more?

With graceful movements he slides from the log he had been sitting on, and almost sighs in content when his ass hits soft grass. But, his thoughts are derailed When Jansaadi suddenly sprawls out on the grass beside him. His eyes roam over her body unashamed in their wandering. The alcohol swirled around his head in a warm foggy haze and he found himself settling into the grass beside her, as he thought over her own question to him.

"Hmm, I don't know. I've got three days with this fancy form, and than I have to find an ocean again, but since I wasn't really planning on flipping tonight, I haven't made any decisions." Without realizing what he started doing he reaches over and strokes long fingers through the soft strands of Jansaadi's hair that is sprawled out around her. "Why, did you have any suggestions for me? Also, what happened to the shots?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Jansaadi sits up a bit and takes the fourth shot from Diego and sips a bit off the top so as not to spill it and then tosses the rest back, shivering delightfully again. She looks up at him as he slides to the grass and she chuckles probably a bit more then she normally would. "Thár more comfortable then a draun cín bum."
translation:
She laughs even harder then flushes bright red. Suddenly she had an image of his bum in her mind. She hadn't really seen it to be fair. She wondered if it was tight and muscular. Perhaps it was with all the swimming he did, or maybe? She laughs some more and rolls over. She looks over her shoulder down over her back at her bum and then back at him. He did take on the form of the one he copied. Perhaps he had a nice little bum like she did? She shakes her head and can't control her giggle fit.

Three days? Hmmm, I could see his bum in that time. Could I wait that long though? I wonder if it feels like mine? When his hand starts playing in her hair though, her cheeks flare a bit and it isn't from the alcohol or maybe it is? Regardless her eyes find his and locks to them as he speaks. She bites on her lower lip. Oh I have many suggestions fishboy, for one, what the hell does your ass look like damn it! When he mentions shots, she holds her glass up. "You stopped pouring fishboy." She smirks.
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum