The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck among the mountains

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stuck among the mountains Empty Stuck among the mountains

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Bellona flew for an unknown amount of time, before her wings finally gave out. She crashed landed in a mountain range she had not ever seen before. The caves were enough to keep her hidden though. With the sword still hanging in her teeth, she pulled up a boulder with her long talons and buried it deeply, replacing the boulder as if it had never moved before.

She laid herself in the cave opening and looked out at the night sky. It was a beautiful place. She breathed fresh air for the first time in her life and the freedom came at a heavy price. Now she would be hunted she was sure of it. No matter the hordes sent after her though, she would prove time and time again that she was her father's daughter. That she was Worthy of being such and not something to be looked down upon.

Days passed into weeks and weeks turned into months. Time drug on for her. She was stuck. She had no teachers for this state of mind, for this shapeshifting thing that she had done to herself. Now stuck in this dragon form, she hunted and watched from the mountains as worthy after worthy came searching and she ate each and everyone.

Someday soon she would shift back. She had started to make it there, her wings would shift away but then something would cause them to come right back. She needed help but she knew not where she would search for such.
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Stuck among the mountains Empty Re: Stuck among the mountains

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:20 pm

The silence of the night was broken with the sound of wings and something huge flying over her cave. Landing at the mouth of the cave was a black dragon and right before her eyes the dragon shifted into a very tall handsome young male with flowing blond hair, pale skin and piercing pale blue eyes. His garb was one of definitely royalty all in black as the wind blew gently through his golden locks.

Would she recognize who he was? At this point was anyone's guess. He was Dagon. The First born of the Worthy, Son of Azazel and Lamaia. He had been sent to search for the lost artifact of Dracmor. He had flown for many nights in search and now his search brought him to this region.

He pauses a moment and tilts his head a bit sensing another of his kind nearby though he does not go for his blade instead slowly turning and looking right at the mouth of the cave. "You who dwell within....Worthy or not....come forth and let me see you." He calls out in an angelic voice. He was not like his Uncle Abaddon. He would rather speak before striking.

But the point of all of this was the relic. Where was it? Whoever had it he knew that over time it would kill the thief. Unless certain rituals were performed and that right was his goal. To retrieve the sacred relic and bring it home.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Bellona heard the voice as she sat in the back of her cave. Her piercing eyes adjusting to the darkness easily. She saw the form land and block the moon's light and then shift into something smaller, but the scent was not of her kind. Her tongue snaked out between her jowls as she cranes her neck forward.

Her mind reaching forth until it found her mark. It matters not why you are here Worthy, my father will not find what he seeks. Has he not told you of the countless others he has sent before you. Their bones litter the cave floor. Shall you join them then?she stood her full size. Her jaws clacking with the strength she had grown accustomed to.

She took the steps needed to bring herself into view of the intruder. Her eyes looked down at him and a laugh rumbled through her chest. So he has sent another council's child to die at my claws? Has he no pride? You should leave Dagon. Unless you seek to die here as well. Tell my father he is a coward and not Worthy himself of being the one to hold the seat of War.

She stood her ground waiting to see how this child of another would react.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:37 pm

A dark smile appears upon Dagon's lips and slowly he approaches the dragon before him, her words being heard within his mind. "So a child of my Uncle treated badly and she seeks to prove that she is Worthy in his eyes by taking one of our most sacred relics." He is literally now right in front of her and no fear in his eyes.

"So we are now at a fork in the road as they say cousin. Either you attempt to kill me as the others before which will lead me to removing your head and returning to your father with the relic and your head or......" Slowly his hand come gently forward touch the lower part of her shoulder.

"Or....I do as I have done before for an Unworthy....help them gain the title of Worthy within their parent's eyes." Another dark smile. "Let me guess, shapeshifter as well? Having trouble changing? It is not just you. The relic you have in your possession is two folding you. One not allowing you to change and at the same time slowly killing you." Lowering his hand and stepping back as he removes his blade, an elegant longsword and placing it on the ground.

"Sadly only the first born of Dracmor can wield or even be ever so close to our ancestral relics with being harmed. By Azazel's name and honor if you will allow me. Let me help you....." Before she could respond he bites into his wrist after removing his glove and begins to whisper.

A moment later with a point of his hand his blood splashes her face but no pain. She feels her body painlessly begin to shift to her natural form and the woman before him....his eyes widen and definitely something within them.

"What is your name?" His voice softens.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Bellona shakes herself. Do not come in here patronizing me Dagon. She huffs out a puff of smoke in his face through her nostrils. As he moved forward towards her, she recalled the stories of his life. He held no fear in his eyes, in the way he moved. Graceful one would even call it. When he touched her she growled. No one touches her. Though she didn't move from his touch, she watched him. Her single blue eye staring into his, watching his every step.

You lie Dagon. There is no rumor, no story, no inkling of any unworthy ever becoming worthy. Those that had the chance all have been killed. I will not fall victim to some foolish scheme.

When he thrust his sword in the dirt and drew his glove off she was weary, then the cut and she knew. Blood magic. She of course would never be able to use blood magic, her mother's magic would always hold power over anything else in her bloodline. The blood magic washed over her. It seemed slow at first.

Each part of her body, shifting and moving. First her wings drew in to her shoulders, her tail moving into her spine, her horns into hair, her scales into skin. Before she knew it, she stood once more in human form and it took a few moments to steady herself. It had been sometime since she walked on two legs. Her eyes in this form matched that of her father's, blood red, with hair has black and long has his. The resemblance of who she belonged to was uncanny.

"Thank you." She says calmly. She hadn't heard her own voice in so long that it sounded odd to her own ears. "Bellona or Bell for short." She replies and doing what comes naturally she inclines her head, k owing that Dagon was first born of the Worthy, the First Prince that shall someday become head of the council.

"The relic you seek isn't here. I'm not foolish enough to have kept it on my person. Not have I wielded it. I know the teachings. My father rasied me personally for a century in hiding. Teaching me all there was. It won't effect my life force unless I wield it and I'm not foolish enough to do so, yet." She eyes him.

Her body she took notice was naked as she stood there in front of Dagon. "Why would he send another? Let alone the First? That isn't like him or his strategies."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:04 pm

For a brief moment in the presence of this Unworthy Dagon for the first time in his very long life was awe struck. He could have sworn that he actually felt his heart actually jump and it took him a moment inwardly to compose seeing this very beauty dark woman before him a spitten image of his Uncle.

"The spell will only last until the dawn. But if I remain with you and I feed accordingly I can let you keep this form at night." He nods and walks over to his blade and sheathes it.

"Bellona.....a dark beautiful deadly name." He smiles and slowly walks over to her. "I understand your plight. The title of Unworthy carries a heavy burden and yes you have never heard such a story of me doing such but go to the capital one day. Seek out the one called Elona. She is now Worthy in the eyes of my mother Lamaia because of me." He speaks truthfully.

"Abaddon and Azazel sent me because they know that in the end I will return the relic. But as to the means of returning it well that is left to my discretion." He drapes one of her arms around his neck to help support her and helps her into the cave and gently sits her down as he removes his black flowing cloak and drapes it over her as he looks around and finds enough to start a fire.

Keeping the right distance so not to scare her but give her the warmth that was needed he starts the fire with his blood magic and sits across from her now. "As shocking as this may sound...I feel for my relatives of the the Unworthy. We are all children of the Six and should be treated as just. I have never agreed to the ideals of my father or Aunts and Uncles." He sighs.

"I will not kill you Bell but I do need that relic. And....how badly do you truly wish to show Abaddon you are truly worthy?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:14 pm

"Until dawn then." She says with a click of her tongue. "If he hadn't kept my abilities tied by a spell since my hatching, then I would be able to know how to shift back and forth at command. I've come great lengths in the months of my freedom with no help at shifting back."

She laughs. "It means War. According to him, I am his only unworthy offspring. Kept a secret, to such a degree that he killed my own mother." She shrugs. "I do not seek out the capital. It is a cestpool of those lost in such trivial matters." She shakes her head.

When he helps her to sit, she accepts though begrudgingly. "I do not need the warmth." She says in a bit of a snapping voice though catching herself. "Thank you." She adds after the fact. Everyone knew he could kill with the best of them. It's even rumored he could take on her father in a head on head fight if need be.

"Train me." She said as she stood up again from the sitting position. "I know you don't train. It isn't your thing, but if you want the location, train me. I have everything my father has taught me, all the skills and abilities of a warrior. It's said you're able to take him on if push came to shove." She walks around the fire and takes a knee in front of him. "Train me Prince. Train me as a true warrior that can best my father and prove my worthy status to him and I will give you the location of the sword."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:26 pm

"Interesting....Abaddon has never been known to have an Unworthy offspring and here I sit with the only one."  His darks smile grows.  Her request is heard and he is silent as he gazes very deeply into her eyes and she could feel him deep within her fully at the moment.  He was studying, weighing the pros and cons as he did with Elona.

"I am able to stand toe to toe as they say but never have I walked away without a scratch."  Remembering the duels with his Uncle upon his father's requests.  When she moves and kneels in front of him he is silent and a moment later he grips her arm tightly and she feels her skin like something is being injected into her forearm.

When he removes his hand there is a mark, a small black dragon tattoo made of his blood.  "I will accept you under conditions.  This mark will never be removed.  It lets me know where you are at all times.  You will do as I say without question.  You give your oath that you will tell me where the sword is and you will accompany me to your father to present it back to him.  Do all of this and I will train you Bell."

He quietly waits for her answer.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:41 pm

She felt the way he entered her mind, it was harsh and not without pain but she said nothing nor showed a sign of the pain it caused. Her father had made a connection similar when she was still but a babe. Though when a connection isn't nurtured it fizzles out over time.

As she is knelt at his feet, there was a brief moment of fear that washed over her when he grasped her arm. The fear disappeared as quickly as it came, if she should die here, the blade of her father would be lost forever. She feels the burn into her flesh and she looks down at the mark burned into her skin. Her eyes lift and she looks up at him. The deed was done and she was bound.

She took a heady breath, her eyes still staring into his. "You'll have to release me from the spell. The sword as I said is not here and it can't be reached in these forms." She smiled, a coy smile on her lips. Something about him was different. Would he really return her now? Or would did he have other reasons? He already mentioned something along the lines of not going back immediately. Is her loyalty placed in the right person? The right Dracmorian? Only time would tell. There was one other if she believed his words.

She stood then and waited. "You've already outsmarted me and left your mark, foolish as I am, I know this mark does more then track me and I am now bound to you. If my research is correct, I cannot lie to you or hide from you. Everything is reveled."

She looks out of the cave front and into the stars. "With that said, I would not have taken your mark if you had asked. I wanted to be trained first." She looks back at him. "What's done is done. Release the blood magic keeping me as this and we shall fly."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Dagon quietly stands now and walks to the entrance of the cave looking over his shoulder at Bell. "You are right. There is more to my mark. What you have said is true but there is.....a more intimate meaning to my mark as well. One in time perhaps......we shall see." He looks to the night sky.

"When I release my spell and you shift. You will bring me a meal. Preferably one that had wronged someone. Bring him or her here to me and then we shall fly tonight." He states nothing more as he gazes back out into the night sky.

His thoughts were his own right now. That part of the mark he had not activated right now to her. She would have to earn that part of the spell. A moment later a howl is heard and at the entrance of the cave appears a very large black wolf.

"Hello old friend. Be kind to Bell." The large wolf slowly enters and approaches Bell sniffing towards her and then lays at her feet. Bringing a smile to Dagon's face. "He is a good judge of character."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:58 pm

Bell only replies with a nod of her head. The wolf had not given her a jolt, she smelt the beast on Dagon when he first appeared. When it laid at her feet, she bent down and scratched behind its ear. "Beautiful beast that you are, care to help in the hunt?" She smirks down at the animal.

"We are in Drow territory, I am sure there are plenty down there that have done wrong." She stands up again and looks at him. Then she feels the magic released from her and try as she might she cannot hold this form.

She doesn't feel any pain though which is blessing in and of itself. She steps back from the wolf as her body begins to shift. The coat falls to the ground, scales replace her flesh, her once black hair is now weaving itself into horns and her eyes are changing from their blood red shade to a pale icey blue. Her shoulders push out and wings grow from her back. She shakes herself as she stands on all fours. It shall be done my Prince. she steps passed him, the mark that was once on her skin, has tarnished her pearl white scales into a black smudge, it takes a moment for her to adjust and see that the black smudge his the shape of his dragons head imprinted into her own body. It is odd to her that the tattoo would shift as well.

She claps her wings only once as she takes to the skies.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:03 pm

The wolf takes off with Bell and joins her hunt as Dagon remains behind at the cave entrance. Once he has fed this night his magic would be at its fullest again to be able to do what he needed to.

With her on her hunt it gave him time to think. His father would disapprove of his actions right now. Though at the same time he was not his father. He hated how the council treated the Unworthy. That damn title should have never been created just because they are half breeds. They are still Dracmorians and family in his eyes and especially with Bellona now....there was something stirring in him.

For the moment it would be repressed. Brought back to at a later time but still the thought on his mind of Bellona did bring such a smile to him. Maybe she would be the one in the end....just maybe.

For now he enters the cave and goes to find the right place for him to sleep when the sun would rise and drapes his cape over the area. Returning to the entrance he now waited with the patience of the ages.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Bell hears the wolf howl off in the distance behind her, he was coming along. She flicked her tongue and allowed her eyes to adjust, scanning for body heat. It didn't take long to pick out a few signatures among a fire it seemed. There also seemed to be a scuffle going on.

Her mind reached out towards Odin. To the north is a fire, four bodies though it seems to be something occurring as well.

She releases her mind from the wolf and for a moment she was thinking of doing the same with the bodies but she knew better. The Drow had uncanny abilities with their mind and would feel an intrusion. Instead she formed a wall around hers. One of a scared woman, one running for her life. She flicked her tongue and dropped to the ground.

She hoped the wolf would know her tactic. She felt the breeze and suddenly she felt the need to shift. Pain ripped through her body and she let out an agonizing scream, her body fell in the snow and before long Odin was near. He stalked a circle around her though staying clear. Watching and waiting.

It didn't take long for a group of men to come from out of the tree line and assess the situation. One had eyes for the naked body crying on the ground. The other was watching the wolf. Behind them stood another. A woman in high end garb holding another woman who was also shedding tears. Her clothes torn, her hair was all that kept her attached to the woman who held her solidly in place.

As one man cut the path to the wolf, the other sneered and came to Jan. She looked up, using her best pathetic look possible. The man smelled nasty, his eyes held the scourge he had commited on this planet and once he reached for her, she twisted. Her body jumped light as a feather, snatching his dagger from his belt and slicing his throat in a quick movement.

Odin wasted no time and he to launched himself in amazing speed taking down the man by the throat and ripping it out. Bell stood with grin on her face. "Release the girl." She said go the woman who stood there with a knife in her hand, against the woman's throat. "I doubt you'll be worried about me while saving her life." And with a flick of her wrist she cut the girls throat.

Bell felt nothing towards the girl and Odin took off after the woman. Bell shifted and in a much less painful transformation, she snatched the woman up in her talons and took to the air.

She dropped the screaming woman at the cave entrance and her body bounced like a pebble inside. Bell dropped down with Odin trailing behind. Your take out had been delivered my Prince

And with that she stayed in the cave entrance blocking the woman who was now coming to her feet. Bell was curious to see how Dagon would feast tonight.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Dagon did not move when the woman was dropped and he did see the blood on his wolf which caused a very dark smile. Then the scent of the female caused Dagon to slowly look over his shoulder and in place of his pale blue eyes they were now blood red. His fangs extended and such a dark hiss was released.

The drow female looked right at Dagon and knew exactly now who he was and screamed in terror as literally Dagon lifted off the ground and flew right at the woman tackling her to the ground and pinning her to the ground and going to her throat and drinking very very deeply.

The woman was thrashing and trying to fight but in the end Dagon was too strong and finally the female drow's body falls silent as the last drops of life were left in her body. Slowly he stands now with her blood all over his mouth dripping and hissing so evilly. His blood red eyes looking right at Bell.

With a slight twist of his wrist Bell felt her form change once more with no pain. "There is enough left in her for your hunger. She is yours to do what you wish." He steps to the side and in the light of the fire she could definitely tell just how much he looked like his father and mother. Almost as though Dracmor himself created him.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Bell watched. She was surprised that he didn't check her work. He didn't check to be sure the woman wasn't poisoned or that something perhaps could of been wrong. He just fed. It caused her a bit of trepidation. Would the mark truly stop her from even doing that? The thought played at her mind for a long moment as she sat there, her tongue dashing out to clean Odin of the blood on his neck.

When Dagon sated himself, she felt herself change in the blink of an eye. "Perhaps a warning next time?" She says under her breath. She had been careful not to feed from others since she left. She only fed from the animals that she had killed. The sensation washed her anew. Even back home, father never gave her his dishes. Worthy never left scrapes for the unworthy. We fended for ourselves.

It caught her off guard and she stood there blinking in confusion as he walked away. The confusion lasted only a moment, she had not feasted on blood like this in longer them she could remember and she wasted no time in allowing her fangs to sink into their own flesh made holes of the woman's neck and drink from the withering body. The warm blood coarsed through Bell and it filled her with the last of the woman's life force. She drank even off the magic that was left in the body and when the body lay as dry as a river bank during a drought she released the form.

She stood and looked up at the Prince. Unsure how to take the fact that he allowed her to drain a body that had magic in it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:47 pm

"Just as I trusted you not to bring a poisoned meal so do I give you what you truly need Bell. Trust.....your first lesson. And you passed." Dagon nods to her as he pulls a handkerchief out and wipes his mouth and then walks over and gently begins to wipe hers.

"No the mark does not compel you with anything. You have your free will. So never worry about that." He pauses gazes into her eyes for a moment loving truly how they looked in the fire light.

He could hear the body being dragged off by Odyn to be devoured. But it did not deter his sight from Bell. "Tomorrow night be begin your next part. For now....the night is yours in this form. What do you wish?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:01 pm

When Dagon walks to her and wipes the blood from her lips she stares at him. She had never come across another like him before. The way he seemed to care brought out a side of her she didn't know she possessed. She too though heard Odin and her eyes looked away to see him dragging the body off. She couldn't help but to laugh. "Your own garbage disposal." She turns to look back at him.

His features neither looked more or less like one or the other parent but a mixture of the two. She could see all the chiseled features of both upon his face.

"I do not know. I've had plans for war for a long time. The war against my father. I've followers of my own. Perhaps in this form I may speak with them finally. It is a good few hours walk from here though. Among other half breeds. Though not all of them are Dracmorian. Some are halflings of other races. They hide here and the night elves leave them alone for the most part." She turns and walks down a smaller cavern.

"Come." She says as she moves. The smaller cavern opens into a bedroom like chamber. "They made this room for the day I would change back." She looks at him. "You may use it. I've no use of it currently." She walks to a small wooden shelf and pulls clothes off of it and dresses in front of him.

"You're welcome to come along, though perhaps you should keep your features and voice hidden. You are well known among them." She says as she straps up a pair of boots.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Quietly he walks with Bell down into the smaller cavern. Listening to her every word. "A war against your father. The very Lord of War. Interesting....futile at this moment in time since he is at his strongest but interesting none the less." He pauses and looks around the room and then his eyes look to her as she dresses. He would never forget her naked form for it would never leave his mind.

"I have made my decision. You will take me to the sword tomorrow night. Then I will take the sword and you to your father. Before your father you, yourself will give him the very relic you took and before him I will give you what you have sought. I will make you Worthy in his eyes and you will become my Legate, my right hand. I will train you and keep my word.....the ritual......" He pauses remembering Elona's ritual and how much pain she was in.

"It is not without its consequences. You will keep your magic. Gain blood magic but will lose the ability to be in the sun. The night just as it is for me will be your companion. Is this what you truly wish Bell?"

He turns and is now behind him. "The night can be a lonely companion....without one..." He would feel his hands come around to hers. "Without one to share it with. I know this fact all to well." He whispers in her ear and then steps away from her.

"To be a Worthy.....it requires great sacrifice. Can you truly handle this Bell?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Bell laughs, it is a cold cruel laugh. "Futile as it may seem, I do know his weakness." She says looking at him. "You forget he trained me for hundreds of years. I know every inch of the sides he wished to keep hidden. With the help of others, I can expose that weakness and perhaps prevail but like you said. It isn't without its sacrifices." She stands after her boots are snug.

"I know of scarficies Prince. Do you?" She steps up to him and is in his personal space. "You, who has lived a privileged life, brought up by the silver spoon, never having to scrap by for a meal or to fight for it. You have never been shunned or looked down upon because of the way you were brought into this world." She doesn't move from his personal space she stands there looking at him.

Their height almost the same. She is but only am inch shorter then he is, but her frame is much smaller, perhaps quicker then he is even. "I've been alone since the day I was hatched my Prince. Walking alone in the night is of no consequence." She shivers slightly, stopping herself as he moves around to her back and whispers in her ear. "I do hope you can reason with him. I doubt he will allow me live once I return the weapon to him." She says looking at him once he has made a full circle around her.

"But shall I survive his wrath and the ritual, then I shall be yours to command my Prince." She eyes him, looking at him, the details of his posture. Did he really want to share the night with her or was she of us to him? Would she be of use only until his task was complete? And what of that task? What was he doing? He had a plan, that she could tell but what it was, she had yet to figure out. Perhaps in time she would put the pieces together.

Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:35 pm

His shirt is now removed and the scars upon his back and as he turns to his chest after she stepped away from his are now seen. "Reminders of such sacrifice that you question me about. I am nearly 700 years old. Every time I faltered time was not my ally but my enemy. My father made sure of this. I am who I am due to Azazel. So you may see it as I had a silver spoon in my mouth where I went through a fiery hell." He says no more about this subject of sacrifice.

"As far as you say you know his weakness....you do not. He told you what he desired for you to hear to lull you into attempting. He is the Lord of War Bell remember that. I do not even know their weaknesses and I am the First." He nods.

Stepping closer to her. "I.....I desire more than to just command you Bell. I will say no more on this issue for now but something for you to think about. For the moment. I want you to relish in this form and honestly I do find it very.....beautiful."

Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Bell sees the scars along his body, how they had not healed qith feeding meaning they were meant to scar. A lesson, each and everyone. "He has not told me a thing. You misunderstand." She says looking at him. "His weakness is the sun. Yet he allows himself to stand in the beginning rays of day to try and overcome what is surely his death. That is the time to strike." She smirks.

The rest of what she was going to say was lost somewhere in her mind as she blinked looking at him. He wanted more? Her body was beautiful? "So you wish to lay with me?" She sighs shaking her head.

"We shall see if that comes to pass." She says watching him. Then she turns and walks out of the cavern.

Her feet take her to the entrance of the cave. She chooses not to go where she had previously discussed. Instead she makes her way down the mountain. To the scene she left behind. Perhaps the girl is still alive.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:31 am

When she appears at her destination Dagon is already there leaned down over the girl who is barely alive and he is dressing her wounds and Bell would see a trickle of blood at the corner of her mouth. He had flown very quickly from the cave way high above her and arrived.

"She will heal. My blood will see to that...no she will not turn. She was given just enough to help her only." His voice low. "As to what you said earlier perhaps my words were misleading. No I do not wish to lay with you. I was complementing you the only way I know how to." He pale blue eyes lock to her eyes for a moment.

"Honestly if I really wanted to lay with you then it would have happened already with my spells." He looks down to the girl once more caressing her cheek and even smiling, not cold or calculating almost fatherly in a sense. "Rest now child for the dawn is still far off. I will remain until such time."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Bell just looks at him as he tends to the girl. "That's good to know but are you sure your blood won't kill her either?" Bell looks at the bandages and back to him. Seems there was nothing for her to do after all. She sighs and then a small snort of a laugh escapes. "The only way you know how to compliment a woman is by hitting on her?" She seems a bit confused. "And if you think for one moment I would even let you lay with me, you've another thing coming."

She steps back a moment and looks around at the two bodies still in the dirt, both dead of course. "Your magic isn't fool proof and it isn't perfectly adapted. You perhaps could control me to a certain aspect but even then my emotions could fight you off. You forget I had a teacher to help me become stronger against your type of magic in a mental aspect."

A herd of horses run across the space, one of them stopping long enough to stand guard while the rest make their ways to the trees. Bell smiles and whistles loudly and one of the horses stop and perks it ears. The horse shifts into a person and steps towards them. "Alain, can you please take May back to the village and see that she gets back to her mother?" The man steps forward and two more of the horses shift and they adjust to picking up the small body.

Bell spends the next few minutes explaining to them what occurred. They nod and leave. "Most of them don't like the Night Elves, they've been planning to leave for awhile now." She turns and looks back at Dagon. "The Isle of Misfits should be a good place for them all." She adds.

"These two bodies need to be disposed of." She says with a gleam. "Odin has had his fill. The dragon can clean up the rest."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:08 pm

"My blood as the first comes direct from the Eldar. It will not harm her just heal." Dagon whispers and looks up at Bell as she speaks about how he compliments women and he says nothing at the moment.

"You talk too much Bell of things you obviously do not understand. With that mark if I ever so desired....if I ever wanted to make you truly submissive of me you would have no choice in the matter." He slowly stands now as she whistles at a herd of horses nearby and some shift and take the girl. He watches all of them just in case as they leave and then looks to Bell.

"You have much to learn of the Dracmorians and blood magic Bell. Your father's is all the physical aspect of the magic. Mine is that but also so much deeper from my father and my mother. As far as the Night Elves go...tread carefully about speaking about them around your father." He says no more on the subject.

"If you desire to dispose of them then by all means." He nods and steps to the side.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:17 pm

Bell rolls her eyes. "I highly doubt your magic has that much pull." She turns away from him and grits her teeth. Could he really do that? She didn't think the blood magic was that far advanced from what she knew that was. She looked back to him.

"I know what and what not to speak about to my father. I don't need you patronizing me about it." She glares at him as she snaps the words out. She shifts a moment later, perhaps this spell he used on her would give her an easier time now with her shifting.

She quickly picked up the bodies. One in each of her front talons and took to the skies. Her wings carried her high into the night sky. Her eyes didn't look back down at him. She was sure if he wanted he would follow if not, he wouldn't. It was that simple.

While in the air, she began to pick apart each part of the body, dropping the limbs in places she knew would be devoured by others. By the time she reached the ocean, only the heads remained and their were plenty of fish out there that dined on brains.

She dropped them and watched as they splashed to the ocean, then we're lost to the waves. She rolled in the air and flew above the clouds. What was her deal? Why was she snapping at the Prince? Surely she was raised better then this. She growled out loud and from the depths of her belly and a blue ball of fire flew from her mouth shooting off in the distance.

Perhaps she needed a good battle to clear her mind. A good fight always helped her to right herself but it was hard to find anyone that would best her in the circle her father forced her into. She clacked her jaw and a thought came to her.

She flew back down below the clouds, now she was searching for him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next