The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck among the mountains

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stuck among the mountains - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck among the mountains

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:17 pm

Bell rolls her eyes. "I highly doubt your magic has that much pull." She turns away from him and grits her teeth. Could he really do that? She didn't think the blood magic was that far advanced from what she knew that was. She looked back to him.

"I know what and what not to speak about to my father. I don't need you patronizing me about it." She glares at him as she snaps the words out. She shifts a moment later, perhaps this spell he used on her would give her an easier time now with her shifting.

She quickly picked up the bodies. One in each of her front talons and took to the skies. Her wings carried her high into the night sky. Her eyes didn't look back down at him. She was sure if he wanted he would follow if not, he wouldn't. It was that simple.

While in the air, she began to pick apart each part of the body, dropping the limbs in places she knew would be devoured by others. By the time she reached the ocean, only the heads remained and their were plenty of fish out there that dined on brains.

She dropped them and watched as they splashed to the ocean, then we're lost to the waves. She rolled in the air and flew above the clouds. What was her deal? Why was she snapping at the Prince? Surely she was raised better then this. She growled out loud and from the depths of her belly and a blue ball of fire flew from her mouth shooting off in the distance.

Perhaps she needed a good battle to clear her mind. A good fight always helped her to right herself but it was hard to find anyone that would best her in the circle her father forced her into. She clacked her jaw and a thought came to her.

She flew back down below the clouds, now she was searching for him.

Sent from Topic'it App

Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:21 pm

Dagon was silent as Bell took off and smiled. Indeed she would make his perfect mate but in the end the decision for such would be left to her and her alone. But the signs were definitely showing. The anger, the prowess, the desire was definitely building.

He sends Odyn to the side knowing what could happen and his cloak once more removed and his sword drawn as he whispers a shield of blood now formed on his left arm.

"Lets see what she can truly do old friend." He darkly smiles and waits with such patience with his shield down and sword at his side as he looked to the night sky.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:24 pm

She caught sight of him. He hadn't moved. If anything he looked as though he was prepared for battle. Good. The how, would cross her mind later but now she wanted to fight. She had caches around the area for this moment. First things first.

She opened her jaws and blue fire came out, a fire ball the size of a house hurled towards him, at the same moment, she dove sharply, landing on the ground in a single moment, shifting and grabbing a sword and dagger from her first hidden cache at the foot of the mountain and she stood her ground, waiting to see what would happen as the fireball barreled down on him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:28 pm

The dark smile increase as the fireball comes forth at Dagon as he raises his shield of blood and whispers. The fireball hits full force and the spell that was just cast on the shield literally Bell would see the fireball fighting the shield and finally both would vanish and indeed Dagon's left forearm was now scorched.

His fangs now present and his skin more pale. He looks right to her and sees the sword and the dagger. Slowly he approaches and begins to fling the blood from his left forearm in different directions and she would hear him whisper once more and both now encased within a blood circle that both could not leave.

"If you win....what do you desire?" He stands in the middle.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:33 pm

"No stipulations on you training me and the real reason about the sword." She smirks as she moves around the circle in a warriors dance. "And you Mi'lord?" She is snide about it and doesn't hide the fact that she despises his title or that he is worthy. She is worthy herself and she would prove it.

She moved closer, all she had was her skill of being a warrior. Would he use his blood magic as an advantage? Would he hide behind it? "Fight a fair fight Worthy Prince, don't hide behind your magic."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:42 pm

Dagon does not respond to her questions as she moved closer and himself he moves as well and takes a stance and no smile, no emotion just pure warrior at this point. She wanted the training this badly then he would give it to her.

He rushes and then slants to the side bringing the tip of his blade near her to begin this test. What was her weak points? That is what he needed to figure out.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:46 pm

She watched him closely, everything about him seemingly changed. He didnt respond to her though. Perhaps then it meant that the deals would stay as is? She cleared her mind, it was time to battle. She let the instincts her father trained into her since she could walk take over.

Her sword comes up and she parry's, the tip of her blade knocking his back, at the same time, her other hand moves upward, the dagger aiming for his heart, meanwhile her mind was playing chess, should he counter, she had three exits and a move already planned out.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:49 pm

The dagger comes and he does not parry instead he twirls with the tip of her dagger barely missing him as he is now behind her and with the flat part of his blade he gives her back side a firm spank and takes stance once more this time defensive.

"Battle is not about emotion. It is not about death. It is not about thinking. Just instinct alone. Do not think....do not plan. Just react." He forces a breath.

"Now come at me." His voice calm and cold.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 pm

She drops as the blade hits her backside and splits, sliding with momentum up to her feet away from him. "Plans are what allow you to survive. It is instinctual." She rotates her sword in her wrist, flicking the dagger in the other.

She holds her dagger hand to the side, the dagger resting against her forearm as she holds the light sword in the other. She moves around him, waiting.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Dagon does not move and keeps his stance. "You call it instinctual and yet it is already clouding your mind. So many moves, so many exits, so many techniques that your mind is processing right now. Will I strike? Will I defend? Will I use my magic....so many questions and yet no answers daughter of Abaddon."

He drops his stance and his blade now lowered to his side. "Make the choice. Follow what your father has taught you Bellona or let me guide you and train you. The choice is yours." His voice firm.

There was no muscle movement from him right now and he looked completely relaxed.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:01 pm

She blinks at him as the sword lowers. "These are the ways I have learned since I could first walk, they are instinctual whether you think it to be or not." She points her blade at him.

"You'll train me either way, the question is, will it be on my terms or yours." She smirks as she charges him with her light sword. At the last moment, she drops low, her agility and form allowing her to slide pass him, her dagger coming out and aiming to take out the nerves at his heels.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Dagon does not move as Bell performs her maneuver. Right at the right time with a slight movement Dagon moves out of the way again and sighs as he starts to walk away for a moment and just chuckles.

"You are so determined for all of this to be your desire that you have clouded your mind. Let me guess....is Dagon using his magic? Is he cheating? How can he move so quickly and with ease and I can not land a slice?" This time he plants his blade into the ground and looks at her as he places his hands behind his back.

"You will never be able to land a slice on me until you clear your mind Bell. Now.....again." He waits patiently.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 pm

She growls at him. Her father did the same things to her, in ever chess game they ever played. Now this Prince was changing the rules on her and it added a touch of anger.

She stood as he placed his blade into the ground and then clasped his hand behind his back. "Stop mocking me!" She seethes out between her teeth. "I know how to fight damn it!" She drops her light sword into the dirt and takes her dagger and twists them in her hands and one dagger becomes two.

She was schooled in many weapons but the daggers were her speciality. She went at him again, this time her form was changed, she used her speed and her training in martial arts to take him on.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Each strike, each twist, each close call Dagon movements were slow fluid and each time he dodged and finally out of nowhere he grabs both of her wrists and hits her pressure points to make her drop her daggers and he shoves her away from him never taking his eyes off of her.

"Never said you did not know how to fight. Never was I mocking you....stop with your rage and your anger. Are you not a dragon? We wait....patience of the ages, mind clear and concise. We never mess up. We always hit our mark. We never miss." He walks over to her and grabs her arm and brings her close to him.

"Yes I desire to lay with you but I am able to keep myself in control with you. For the first time in over 700 years I feel deep down that I may have found my mate. But right now I can not focus on that until you are safe and my Legate." He falls silent for a moment and gently lets her go and steps back and once more readies himself.

"Now...clear your mind and try again Bell."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:28 pm

As each aim missed it's marked she would only see red and dive in again, continuing the dance with him. That was until he stepped forth and grabbed both her wrists and the daggers fell from her fingers. She growled and took in some breath. She calmed herself.

"While that may be true, I had no idea I had a dragon inside of me until I finally shifted. You use magic to become what you are, I was born this way. I've known one thing my entire life Prince, that is war. Whether the battle be small or large, it's what I was trained, rasied and bred for."

Before he walks back to her, she leaned down to pick up her daggers, but he stopped her midway, grabbing her and pulling her close. Her brain sort of stumble over itself as he spoke. Her?! Why?! She blinked and stepped back from him as he did as well.

"You are the Prince, you can have any Worthy, yet you choose an unworthy that's been sheltered from the world and trained under her father's eye. I think you lie Prince because you are trying to screw with my head." She snatches her daggers back up and twirls them in her hands.

She watches him as he readies himself. Yet he tells her once more to clear her mind. She growls out, obviously frustrated at his calm composure.

She steps back again, the circle holding her within even though she was at the edge. She watched him, waited. Took several breathes. Her mind though couldn't clear and she knew it was a trick of his. They used each other, it's how Dracmorian society functioned.

She took a deep breath, several in fact. She needed to put this out of her mind and focus on the fight, the battle that lay ahead. The board was set. Now she needed to find out how to get him in check mate.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 pm

"Then I give you the right here and now to end me if you truly feel I am lying to you and that what I just said was false. Here......." He unbuttons his shirt right in front of her as he did in the cave to expose his chest.

"If you truly feel I am lying with everything that I have just said even admitting my feelings then drive both those daggers into my lying heart and end me. Cut off my head and present it to your father to prove to him that you are worthy."

Again so very calm, so collect and his voice still the same angelic tone.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Bell stopped herself and eyed him. What mental mind trick was he up to? Why would he offer himself up like this?

As his shirt tore open and he stood there, his words echoed in her mind as she closed the space between them. One dagger at his throat the other at his chest. The blades pressed against his flesh. "Why?" She stares into his eyes.

"What is your end game?" She whispers as the blades press again. She takes a breath and steps back from him, dropping her daggers. "Killing you serves no purpose. The end game for me would be death. Either by your father's hand or your mother's. That does not get me closer to my goals. It only unravels them." She takes another step back.

"This is not a battle of warriors. You are playing at mind games. Use your blade and stop being a coward hiding behind your tricks!" She picks up her sword and makes a stance.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Dagon smiles and grips her wrist twirling Bell into his arms and gazing deeply into her eyes. "For that one brief moment you had clarity by your words. Your mind completely clear. But most importantly trust has now been established between you and I and no I was not playing mind games with you." He whispers and even caresses her cheek.

"First rule of being a true warrior. A clear mind and heart....let nothing make you second guess. Let the battle unfold and play out and find the weakness of your enemy and take it."

It took a moment but finally he let her go. "I do not have an end game. Broaden your vision and you will see what I am doing. Once you have that answer and give it to me then I will pick up my blade and give you a fight that you truly desire."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Bell blinks at him as he twirls her against him in such a fluid motion. She was completly off kilter by him and a flush spread across her face that she couldn't help to resist. His fingers ran along her cheeks and she blinked again, her pupils dilating as her mind went blank for a long moment. It seemed as though everything stood still for longer then it should have. His finger was still moving slowly down her cheek and her breathing had all but stilled. She swallowed as time caught up to her and he released her.

She stumbled for but a moment and was completly confused by him. He confounded her, conflicted against her training. She shook her mind loose of the thoughts and locked eyes with him. His words having to replay in her mind several times over.

What was his weakness? Aside from the sun of course, his blood magic wasn't up to par after the few spells he cast, at least that was her hope. What else was there? He hadn't fought more then a two swings of his blade, yet she moved like a fighter. He side stepped her each time.

He claims he doesn't have an end game but something seems amidst. She kept replaying his words as she picked up her sword again and moved her body, never letting her guard down. She was clearly missing something.

She laughed as it clicked. "Very well, then come on, let's dance, Prince." She takes a breathe, though it isn't easy, she puts away all of the plans, all of the different paths that are possible in this battle and instead of planning ahead she sees only him, him and her in this circle. For a moment she is worried, without her plans how can she be prepared properly? She has to study first and to study him, she has to put every thing else out of her mind.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Dagon is silent and truly studying Bell. When she tells him to dance his head tilts a bit and he can see it in her eyes as he leans down and takes his blade from the ground and darkly hisses at her and rushes forth at her full force and unrelenting.

She wanted to see what he was capable of then she would.

Each swing and stab such fluid and almost perfect. Making sure that he would keep in contact with her blade and as she said dance with her. His eyes turning red with excitement.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:27 pm

Bell can seem him as he hisses and his blade comes from the ground, his speed is quick, much quicker then her father's but she can see each move, even if it a step or two is missed from her vision. When his blade comes up, she brings hers up to match his. Their movements seemed matched for several strikes, but then she starts to take the defensive more then offensive, as she blocks each coming blow.

Sweat pours down her face, her hair begins to cling to her face, his eyes are coming alive with their battle, a missed step and off balance and his sword lands in the flesh of her arm, she grunts through the pain and at some point she had managed to grab a dagger and as his blade tore through the flesh of her bicep, her other hand took the dagger aiming for his sword arm.
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Each strike, each parry caused him more and more pleasure. Seeing her sweat and smelling her scent driving his desire for her more and more and then the scent of her blood hits him and oh was it divine and he so wanted a taste which caused him to miss the dagger and he felt the slice to his sword arm and his blood slowly flowed and he jumped back and glanced at the cut with a devious smile.

"See....a clear mind." He winks. "Still think I am playing games with you or have ulterior motives?" He chuckles and does nothing with his wound right at the moment. He was curious at the moment wondering if his scent would drive at her as hers did to him.

"You landed a blow on me. I will keep my word and you will become Worthy." He smiles once more.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:48 pm

She takes a breathe as the blood from his wound drips down her hand. She smirks and when he steps back, she releases her sword from what little grasp she had left, as well as the dagger that stayed in his arm.

She sat herself down in the grass and laid back, panting for breathe. "I've not been wounded in so long, I forgot what the adrenaline feels like." Her heart is rushing in her chest, blood coming from her own wound. She won't heal the same way he would. She can't use her Dracmorian in the same ways.

"You fight marvelously my Prince." She licks her lips. "I look forward to dueling you again." Her breathing comes out rapidly as she lays there gathering her strength. Before another breathe passes, she rips her shirt off and wraps her muscle up using her teeth to pull it tightly.

She bounces back to her feet though a bit wobbly at first. Hunger grew in her eyes as she locked eyes with him. "We both need to heal." She takes a step towards him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Watching her remove her shirt really did not help in his desires and her words driving him more. "And your dance is heavenly." He smiles as she slowly approaches him.

She was right they both needed to heal and he knew of only one way that he could. The question was could he keep control and not kill her? Gently taking her hand with his he rings her close feeling her skin against his cold chest. His eyes gazing so very deeply into hers. His fangs tingling with excitement.

"Do you trust me?" He voice so primal and with hunger.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:59 pm

As his hand takes her, she draws even closer to him. She is still lost in his eyes. "I've little else that can save me in this place. You are Worthy, your blood will heal me, no other will do." She whispers close to him. She knows how much blood they both have lost but she also knows his age. Based on their interactions thus far, she had little doubt hat he couldn't keep himself from going over.

"Yes." She says as she turns her head ever so slightly, exposing her sweat neck to him. As long as he didn't drain her dry, once he was healed, she too could be healed from him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 pm

A light growl escapes him as she feels his arms tightly around her but not like a predator to a prey but more a lover's. Biting deeply into her beautiful neck he slowly drinks and her vintage was beyond words right now. He continues to growl for several moments until he could feel his body finally heal and with his willpower he slowly removes his fangs and gazes into her eyes.

"Take what you need Bell." He whispers with her blood on his lips and leans his head to the side exposing his neck now to her.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: