The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck among the mountains

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stuck among the mountains - Page 3 Empty Re: Stuck among the mountains

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 pm

A light growl escapes him as she feels his arms tightly around her but not like a predator to a prey but more a lover's. Biting deeply into her beautiful neck he slowly drinks and her vintage was beyond words right now. He continues to growl for several moments until he could feel his body finally heal and with his willpower he slowly removes his fangs and gazes into her eyes.

"Take what you need Bell." He whispers with her blood on his lips and leans his head to the side exposing his neck now to her.

Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:14 pm

The moment he pulls her close, she gasps out, thenbhis fangs pierce her mexk and she leans against his hold. The moments slow down as she feels her blood flow into his mouth. She had never been fed before. She had been an Unworthy yes, but always one of the higher ones at least in their own society.
She earned her place in the fighters ring as champion.

She swayed slightly as his fangs left her neck and she let out another low moan. She lifted her lips into a snarl. She had never fed on a Worthy either. Her father had given his blood once, but beyond that she always drained her victims. Could she stop herself?

Her fangs sank into his neck and she fed from him, a low growl emmiting from her throat.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:17 pm

Dagon still holds Bell in a lover's embrace and lets her feed. He knew the risk of her feeding from him. He was well within control and letting her growl and giving her such a gift that his blood was. His blood was very old and very rich in taste.

She would feel within her that her body was healing marvelously and at the same time the tidal wave of pleasure that washed over her was definitely better than any form of intimacy she may have ever had before.

"Enough Bell." He growls a slight warning to her when he felt that she had enough.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:30 pm

The taste wasn't like the trash she fed on previously and it sent waves of pleasure and delightful sensations throughout her body. Sparks flew, it wasn't even like that of what she could remember her father had given her. Her eyes shot open and the blood red eyes sparked with life.

She felt the wound under the wrap begin to close, the tightness of her muscle healing itself. Before long she heard his voice break into her thoughts and she withdrew her fangs. Small holes left where she just fed. She watched as they healed and she looked into his eyes.

What came over her next was anyone's guess as she kissed him suddenly, deeply and with a fiery passion unlike any she had ever felt before.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 pm

The way she looked into his eyes and the way she kissed him made the old Dracmorian melt right then and there and all the pent up desire and frustration of the night poured forth into his return kiss to Bell.

Several moments later slowly breaking the seal of their lips he gazes so very deeply into her eyes and lightly growls.

"I meant the words I spoke earlier about you and you have tasted my blood and there are no lies within or games to be played when it comes to you. But know I will not take you nor claim you fully before your father without your consent." He whispers and caresses her still holding her to him.

"You do not need to answer right at this moment. I want you to really think on my offer to you. I want to make sure that in the end this is what you wish and desire and not to be pushed Bell."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:41 pm

This kiss broken, the moment passed, she pushed herself from his arms. She let her mind absorb what had just occurred. She wipes her mouth and pulls the shirt off her arm. Her muscle was as good as new. She rubs her neck and looks around them. "Then you'll hear an answer before my father kills me for my treason." She says quietly.

She takes another moment and picks up her weapons from the ground. Cleaning them off on her pants. "Dawn is upon us and if you don't get inside soon you'll die." She shifts into her dragon and looks around the area, noting the ring of magic had disappeared. She lets out a rumble from her belly and with a single flap of her wings she takes to the sky. The night to come could change every thing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:51 pm

Dagon watches her and then looks to the sky and sighs. Why were the nights so very short? When she shifts and she takes to the sky the circle indeed vanishes as he shifts into his black dragon form and takes flight with her back to the cave.

He flies alongside of her in flight and then lands at the cave and shifts back and growls feeling the deep sleep wanting to claim him. He does pause and gazes at her one more time and nods.

Entering he heads to the back room in the cave where she had shown him earlier and lays down and Odyn rushes in and lays on the ground near his master curled up. Dagon's eyes slowly close as the color to his skin fades and the sleep takes him completely as the dawn begins to peak.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: