The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Return(Bellona&Dagon] Empty The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:04 pm

Bell watched the sunrise as Dagon went to rest for the day. She gathered a few items in the early morning hours. The sword she would wait to gather until night fall so that Dagon would see where she had kept it. She didn't want him to think she had lied about it.

Things had changed in just one night and tonight her fate would be determined. She took a deep breath and an hour before the sunset she was once more awake. She moved about. First things first she needed to hunt. If not for herself then for him. He would need to be at his best.

Her shapeshifting was easy with the spell he had cast on her though she knew it had worn off by now it still made the change easier. It still came with pain but it was soon forgotten as she took to the skies. She aimed for the ocean this time. Less she make herself known to those on this isle.

She watched from above, her eyes pericing the depths of the waters. A flick of her tongue and she saw mermaid was on the menu for tonight. She tucked her wings and dove towards the waters surfice, using the clouds above to cover her shadow and her color made it even better. Her target dodge though and the hunt had failed, she pulled up just in time to see a spear moving across her front and she turned her blue eyes toward the direction. A halfling was taking aim. She laughed inside and charged the one would try to take her down.

Several moments later, dinner was knocked out and in her talons. She flew back to the cave as the sun was finally setting. The body dropping just inside the cavern. She shifted back and tied the man's hands behind his back securely and propped him up against the wall.

Meanwhile she pulled out a dagger and began to carve into a bone that was on the cave floor, waiting for Dagon to awake from his death like slumber.
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

The Return(Bellona&Dagon] Empty Re: The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:12 pm

The sun fades into night and from the back of the cave Bell and the Halfling would hear a low growl as eyes of red are seen as Odyn makes his presence known growling at the tied up Halfling and comes to Bell's side for a pet as the sound of boot steps are heard as Dagon now appears and his red eyes are locked onto the Halfling.

Slowly he approaches with such a dark smile and lifts the Halfling easy with one hand into the air. "Mmmmmm......" And without a word his fangs pierce the Halfling and deeply he feeds and at first the Halfling screams and his body shakes and then goes limp as Dagon drops the body and growls.

The Halfling near death now laid upon the floor as Dagon looked to Bell and winked. "He makes a good snack." He darkly smiles as he looks to the night sky knowing what was going to happen tonight and what he must do for her to her father.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:17 pm

She watches idly as if she didn't care about the halfling, petting Odyn and handing the bone to him to chew on. "Indeed Mi'lord." She comments with mild interest. When he stands and walks in the front of the cave, she moves to the halfling, she covers the wound with some herbs and then puts some more into his mouth. She unites him and leaves him there.

"He will wake in the morning. Perhaps weaker then he was but he won't die." She stands with a look at him. "When you are ready. Nothing here needs to come with. We have a flight before begin our journey." She says as she avoids looking into his eyes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Dagon nods noticing that she would not look at his eyes and knew that this night she was going to be on edge. He whistles and Odyn takes off as he turns into his dragon but with a twist.

Using his wing he scoops Bell up onto his back for her to ride him and he takes flight. Just tell me the directions. She hears within her mind as they go higher still into the clouds.

A second later she would hear a howl and the image of a spectral black wolf was now seen in flight with them. How far Bell?
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:23 pm

She didn't like being picked up without her permission and she huffed out at him. "I've wings of my own." She grumbles. What really threw her was the spectral wolf beside them. She had to do a double take more then once.

"Let me see through your eyes, it will be easier for me to tell you once I've got the same vision as before." She says as the pass over the mountain ranges.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:45 pm

No sooner had Bell spoken she would see Dagon's dragon skin turn a dark red and flow over her as he used his magic as her eyes now turned dragon like and blood red. She could now see through his eyes and thank Dracmor that he had fed tonight or this was not going to be possible to maintain.

My eyes to your Bell. Tell me where to go to seek the sword that is hidden. The spectral wolf flies closer and it was none other than Odyn himself. It would seem Dagon's companion was more then he let on last night as the three flew through the clouds tonight.

Since she was now connected to him through blood magic she would see his birth. The mating of Azazel and Lamaia and something spoken that she was never to know about not even Azazel would know.....Dagon was actually Dragonkin and thus why his blood magic worked the way it did and it was easy for him to shift. Dagon just never knew...call it a subconscious memory of him as an infant and his parents speaking in his room with him in it.

He was actually just like his father....his father born a dragon and changed by Dracmor's own blood magic.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Bell's vision obscured for a moment as she blinked and then saw the same thing as Dagon. There, to the left and over that cliff. She says pointing but not realizing he couldn't really see her point. The connection though wasn't broken right away and it astounded her. She saw the wolf, already had known with a mere thought that it was Odyn, but what she didn't know was what was playing in her mind's eye.

A gasp could be heard from her as she shifted off of Dagon's body and fell from him. She shifted in mid-air and flew towards the point she had told him to go to, her mind replaying what it just saw. Thankfully the moment she left the contact of his body, the connection was broken.

As she flew ahead of him, she dove towards the cliff, twisting around a sharp corner to find a small area between the two peeks of the mountains shoved together. In the middle rested a boulder. She sat on the boulder and blinked at the black dragon that followed her. With great effort, she dug her talons into the boulder and with all the strength she could muster in her wings, she lifted the boulder from it's resting place. Grab it before I loose my hold on this rock.
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:44 pm

Dagon listens and flies into the direction he is given. Not a moment later he felt Bell drop from his body and a moment later she shifted and he flew now behind her watching where she was going and flying lower and lower still right to where he came out of the night sky to where she was holding the boulder and with his front talons he quickly grasps the sheathed blade of Dracmor and into the air he went.

He could feel the power of the relic. He could feel it starting to drain him somewhat. He knew the only relic he could with stand was the very armor his father wore. But at the same time it would take time for the blade to render him without enough energy.

We need to move and fast. Follow me.... His voice did sound strained in her mind but he had enough energy to get to his Uncle's home here on the island.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Bell watches as Dagon grabs the blade from under the rock. As she drops it she notices the difference and the strain in Dagon's voice. Stop waisting your magic and hold the blade, I'll fly us there. I know a short cut.

She reaches out to him, hoping above all else he won't drain himself before they arrive. His strength would be needed. Besides it was an Unworthy's job to tend to a Worthy, perhaps that would be favorable when she made the appearance to her father.

She wondered if Dagon knew what secret she was speaking of. He was old and mine as well be royalty. Underlings and Unworthy though shouldn't know of this path, perhaps even if Dagon does believe her about her lineage, this itself will make it that much evident about the truth she has been telling.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Dagon could feel the strain of the relic more and definitely he would have to speak to his father and possibly his mother more about why this was happening to him. Flying over Bell after she speak he gets close enough and shifts and softly lands on her and immediately removes his cloak and wraps the relic up so that he was not having skin contact with him and he started to feel better as the color of his skin began to return.

"Thank you....." He whispers and glides his fingers along her scales. "When we arrive I will have you return the relic to your father with me at your side. No one will harm you I give my word." His voice still a bit strained.

His eyes going to the night sky and he felt a different pull at the moment. Something deep down......what was this feeling?
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Bell doesn't respond, there is only a mild nod of her head as she flies through another mountain pass and before her lays a cavern. She enters the cavern low and fast and as it looses it's size, she shifts back. She takes a deep breath and looks around.

She moves quickly off to the side, under another rock is a buried parchment package that she quickly unravels. "I'll just be a moment." She slips behind him and winks as she quickly changes from the rag garb she had on to a warriors outfit.

The leather pants, black and tight fitting, the image of a flaming sword embedded into the left leg. A plain deep red tank top with a leather jacket over top with the same emblem on the back. She pulls her hair back into a high ponytail. Straps on leather boots to nearly complete the outfit.

She looks over to Dagon. "One more small detour. I can't go to him without the proper attire. It's forbidden." She comments in a low voice as she moves down the cavern, there is a crack in the wall. She slips her hand inside and her fingers grasp at something. Finding her target she pulls them free. A leather harness for her thigh, another for her back. She straps them on and places her daggers in their places and her sword. Mirrored after the one that Dagon currently holds. She looks at him.

"It's not much further now. I am ready."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Dagon is silent for the moment as Bell shifts and begins to prepare herself for meeting her father. Himself....he pulls out a silver looking flask and downs the red liquid within and growls. It was definitely several days old and not fresh but it would do for now. At least it would get rid of the sick in him at the moment and make him refreshed.

When Bell reappeared oh the look she got from him. The black leather, the way her body formed to it and how her hair was done, all of her calling out to his desire of her even more. After she grabs her harnesses and prepares herself finally and fully he removes the blade relic from the cloak and presents it to her and throws his cloak back around him.

"One more thing beautiful. Keep you eyes averted and head down even when you present the sword back to your father. Let me handle him myself." He nods and looks like he was fixing to walk and pauses and turns and kisses her deeply then gazing deeply into her eyes.

"Do you still desire to be at my side?" The final question before the end of this point of the journey.
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:31 pm

Bell takes the blade and attached it to her back as well. It didn't have the same effect for some reason that it had on Dagon. It drained her certainly but perhaps because she wasn't a full Dracmorian it was a slower killer to her then him? "Dagon, I appreciate the help but I know how to address my father. I only advert my eyes when I bow. Any other time, I must look him in the eyes. It's his law for myself. It's how he can access my thoughts to know I speak the truth." She puts a hand on him for a moment to steady herself from the kiss. It took her breathe away. She had never been kissed like that before. The passion lite a fire inside of her but it had to be put away and with that though she pulls away from him.

"I have pledged to you my Prince. I will follow where you lead, granted after I return the blade and speak to my father he doesn't kill me first. Those were the terms." She steps back and who had met and known the last two days was gone.

The woman before him was a warrior, a stone cold killer was written on her face, in her eyes. A walking weapon trained by her father, it showed in the way she moved, the way the aura came off her body, her eyes even spoke volumes.

If Dagon had even activated the tattoo, he would even see that all things over the last several days were fine, wiped behind a wall. If asked about the change, she wouldn't be able to tell you how she did it, she just had a switch inside she would flip. A switch her father installed in many ways inside of her mind.

"If you will follow me, Mi'lord." Her voice was cold, low, but not without respect. She bowed her head slightly towards him and gestured with a hand and lead him up the cavern steps.

Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Dagon saw the reaction in Bellona's eyes of his kiss and knew deep down behind the veil of this warrior beat the heart of a woman whose heart had a fire ignited by him but right now as he agreed with her was not the time nor the place.

Her change came on and for now he would not question it and followed Bell up the cavern steps and at the top of them he knew where they were as they made their way now into the castle itself.

Before the grand doors to the throne room he pauses a moment and she would see a change of sorts in himself as well. More regal. More of one of his position as the First of the Worthy and the Lord Protector.

He pushes the doors open and before them was a throne room that ablazed with emblems of Dracmor himself and of Abaddon. Within their were nobles talking here and there. Nightborn being led on chains like wild animals. Everything stops as they enter and Dagon's eyes immediately look to Abaddon.

"Lord of War as promised I have brought to you the Sword of Dracmor and the one whose has taken it. She stands with me in the knowledge of her misgiving to you and wishes to present the holy relic to your care."

Abaddon upon his red throne sits in his armor and watching. Anger very apparent on his face as his gauntlet slams the arm of the throne and he stands. "Your father will be proud as am I nephew that you have kept your word and brought them both back to me. Have her approach me with the sacred blade." His voice dark, menacing and definitely in anger. Though he stands there waiting with such patience.

The rest of the room still in absolute silence and not a word spoken. Dagon looks to Bell. "Present the blade."

The Return(Bellona&Dagon] Latest?cb=20140512154106&path-prefix=ru
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:58 pm

Bell kept her eyes locked to her father as the two spoke and when she was addressed she moved forward with a calm air about her. Whatever fate had in store for her, let it be. She stops just short of the steps and bows to him, removing the blade from her back.

She looks up to him but before she speaks he held up a finger and the room emptied. Then he looked back down at her, the anger and challenge in his eyes did nothing to deter her from her task. She had terms to abide by. "Your weapon returns your scared relic My Lord." She stands and holds the blade out to him.

She knew she should watch her tongue and she did though a bit of her attitude came out. She had bested him in a single moment and taken that most precious of his. Not only that she evaded those he sent after her. Killing his Worthy warriors. She had a sly smirk on her lips. "Your worthy generals have failed you, Father. Perhaps you should of trained them better than you trained myself. The Prince was a last resort. I'm surprised you didn't come yourself." She smirks, holding the blade for him to take.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:05 pm

The room empties and Dagon remains where he is as Abaddon just watches his daughter and listens to her insults. Finally he descends the stairs and takes the blade and unsheathes it as the blade ignites in his hand and he darkly smiles knowing it is not a fake as the power courses through him.

"You may leave us Prince Dagon. I will summon you shortly." Not a word more and Dagon bows and exits the throne room and leaves Bell with her father as her father sheathes the blade and tosses it into the air and it vanishes.

"All of this just to get my attention? Your insults......" He actually laughs. "Are warranted. "I sent my best warriors I thought and you bested them and ended them. Which actually gives me less work to do. As for the Prince. That was not my decision but his father." He falls silent.

"I should kill you here and now daughter. I should rip your heart out and feed it to my nightborn as an example and yet......" The dark smile returns. "You still stand here and seek my approval. My acknowledgement of something more.....I know what you are asking of me nay desiring." He walks closer to her.

"Walks with me....." He turns and heads to one of the many balconies and looks out over the Forested Plains. "Tell me daughter.....what do you see before you?"

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

https://worldofanora.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Bell never took her eyes off of her father has he descended down the stairs of the throne to her. When he took the sword from her hands, she simply put her hands behind her and waited. There was no flinching as the relic came to life in his hands. When it disappeared she showed not a single sign of emotion. No sense of relief, nothing. She was on lock down.

When he spoke, his voice rang out through the room. She had grown accustomed to the sound though many nobles she recalled fear the sound and would flinch, she did not. When the Prince was dismissed however, the slightest of movement was caught in her eyes as she looked towards him and then back to her father.

"To speak frankly father, I am surprised you told any of your siblings that the relic had gone missing." The comment of it giving him less work to do when she killed his best played through her mind. Was he going to kill them anyway? Or retrain them? Had he known they were flawed?

When he mentions killing her, she only returns his dark smile. She had done many things over the centuries and he had threatened before. She wasn't afraid of death. She welcomed a warriors death in fact. Feeding her to the nightborn though caused her to scowl. "Your nightborn in the hoards would not survive me." She remarked.

His next words caught her by surprise though. How did he know what she saught? What she desired? He hadn't paid attention to her in nearly two hundred years. When he commands her to walk with him, she steps to the side and follows him, a halfstep behind as he trained her.

As they walked out to the balcony she looked out over the land. "Land, Father. Untouched and wild. Meant to be tamed, conquered even. Brought together under one single banner."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

"Then I have taught you well Bellona." His voice dark, cold and a whisper. "As to why I have not killed you for such an insult.....you can thank your Aunt Ravana, The Lady of Eternal Night for she is the one that spoke for you to me during all of this." He now looks to his daughter.

"I am aware my nightborn are no match for you but still.....you have much to learn and keeping you hidden has only......" He sighs. "Has only hindered you and my gravest mistake and one I will correct with you Bellona." Abaddon now turns and faces her fully.

"The Lord Protector......I saw your eyes. What is your interest in him and do not tell me what I want to hear. Tell me what you would say to your mother......" His eyes look behind Bellona now.

"Yes my daughter tell me of this Lord Protector." A voice of the past is now heard and also another ancient power is felt as well. If Bellona turns around she would see her mother standing there along with none other than the Lady of Eternal Night as well.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Bellona grins. Of course she answered properly. He had trained her, she knew and believed in nearly everything he taught right down to the core of her being. "Why would The Lady of Night have stood up for me? I have never met her. You've kept well hidden from them all." She was confused as to why anyone would stand up for her, albeit her father or now the Prince.

She listens to her father speak and another smirk lines her lips. He has admitted to a mistake. Then he knows he is flawed as well. How would he correct her behavior? Perhaps another century in the pits, training until there was only this left of her? It wasn't the worse of fates. She would prevail. She always had.

Bell knew that look was seen by him, he never misses a thing. Her mother? What does that have to do with anything? She turns when he looks behind her and the voice. She didn't reconigize it personally. Only from memories shown to her from her father's blood magic.

There was no emotion in her face. Another trick. Her father was looking for an emotional weakness. She bowed her head in respect to the Lady of the Night. "Mi'Lady."

Then she turns and looks back to her father. "I pledged myself to him for training. Rumor has it he can best you in combat. I wished to be a superior weapon as you've trained me to be Father." She looks over her shoulder at the woman standing next to Lady of Enternal Night, then back to her father.

"If you are looking for a weakness in my emotion there is none. I know not who this woman is. Remember her death came before my hatching. The only memories I have of her are from the blood magic you used to train the emotion away with." She pulls her dagger from her thigh and in a blink she has it at the woman's throat.

"I'll just as easily cut her down as sure as she is standing here Father. I'm not playing your games." The blade presses into the woman's neck.

Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:56 pm

The woman does not flinch feeling the blade against her neck pressed. "You have trained her well pookie." The woman smiles and gently places her hand upon Bellona's and instantly using her magic her memories flood into Bellona's mind.

The memories show that indeed Abaddon had told the truth. Her mother was killed but not by her father's hand but of another upstart....one of his generals to get back at her father. Abaddon was able to remove her essence and rush to his sister Ravana who for a price that is not said was able to keep her mother's essence safe. Here only recently once the debt was paid was Ravana able to use her magic to bring her mother back to standing before her as her mother gently let go of her hand.

"This is no game Bellona. Your father did what he thought best for you to keep you hidden due to what happened to me. No I do not live with him. I live with your Aunt Ravana and in her care now. I am....lets just say her and I have an understanding and when she needs me I lend my aide." Her mother steps back from the blade.

Abaddon himself now moves over to her mother and kisses her deeply. "She is both of us and I told you never to call me that in public." He growls as even Ravana herself chuckles a bit along with Bell's mother.

"Now Bell....." All three of them look at her. "We figured you would pledge yourself to him but what we wish to know....is what does our daughter feel under the warrior towards the Lord Protector."

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:06 pm

Bell stands there as the memories flood her mind. She takes a step back from the three of them. Everything falls out of focus when the hand is removed. She didn't hear the pet name that was used towards her father. Her mind was reeling over the fact generals were the ones that killed her.

Her eyes glowed a bright red, her anger getting the best of her as she moved back through the memories, she was looking for their faces. She wanted to watch each and everyone of them burn after she tortured them first.

Her eyes focused once more and she looks up just in time to see the two kiss and it baffles her that the Lord of War has this side of him. "You allow weakness to cloud your mind in battle. She is your weakness and your blind spot. You allowed her to control you're movements instead of dealing with the uprising!" She snarls pointing the dagger at him. "You, Father, Almighy Lord of War, You who has taught that emotion is a fool's errand, a trap on the battle field! You who took everything from me and built me up to what I am over the centuries and now you expect me to accept..." She waves her dagger at them. "Accept this?" She huffs and walks away from them and off the balcony.

"The Prince is a means to an end. We both were trained to use another. He seeks a mate, once I've become Worthy, I will become his mate and together we will accomplish the goals we were born to accomplish." She spats at her father's feet. "You are a blasphemous old fool! You are loosing your touch!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:14 pm

"Am I loosing my touch Bellona?" All three of them walk in behind her. "Those very generals were the ones that I sent after you and you took care of all of them. Your mother's death was handled by you as is right. My touch has not changed one bit."

He slams his gauntlet on the wall and it echoes in the chamber to get Bellona's attention. "And if you point your blade at me again then I will end you." He glared and his radiance felt like a huge weight not just on the throne room but on Bellona herself showing his daughter that in fact with his mother near he was a hell of a lot stronger than before.

"So you only wish to use the Prince to become Worthy, give him a child and what then.....turn on him if it suits you? I taught you better than that. Maybe you did not learn that lesson. Do you know why we of the Council are so strong? Family....love albeit twisted at times but still love none the less. They come to me to call forth the very army that will forever defend this world and put the other races in check if needed." He now stands in front of his daughter and placed his gauntlet covered hands on her shoulders.

"What I did to you has made you strong and I am damn proud of you. No one has ever been able to take the relic you took and best me and you have done both. I am damn proud just as I am honored to publicly give you what you have long desired and to announce who you truly are to me to the court as well. You are the daughter of the Lord of War and a great, beautiful deadly dragon." He looks right into her eyes.

"Now.....I ask you one more time. What do you feel for the Prince my daughter?"

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:37 pm

She knew those faces looked familiar, but she was lost in the dragon at the time and the blood raged kills that followed. She smirked and licked her lips. She feasted well each time one was sent.

When his gauntlet slammed into the wall, her eyes turned to him, the switch acting nearly on its own, the dagger was sheathed back on her thigh and she bowed her head respectfully again. She could feel the power emitting off of him and she grinned with her head bowed.

The smirk gone, her eyes lifted to his once more. Now he was the father, the Lord of War that she knew. She could see it, feel it, it was almost palpable in the air itself. Though his next words cut into her and she growled at him. Her dagger coming back out as the rage over took her again, her eyes flaring at his words. She cut her jacket sleeve clean down the middle.

Before words formed on her lips though his hands were on her shoulders, the rage in her eyes didn't calm. The storm held back by his power alone was enough to bring sense to her for a moment. She tsked at him and shoved his hands off of her.

She stood then, taller then she had before in front of her father, she let herself stand as tall as he, her rage taking over completly once he finished speaking her. Her voice was low, cold, calculated. "How dare YOU! How dare you insinuate that I would go back on a pledge! I gave my word! An oath was struck!" She ripped back the cut jacket sleeve and shoved her arm forward.

"I am marked! Claimed! How dare you think I would turn my back on the one I am pledged to! You! You who has taught me better!" She snaps as she slams her arm back down.

She paces the throne room calming herself as best she can. The warrior in her fighting. She looked up and glared at him. "You ask questions, looking for answers when there are none. You seek me to show emotion! A weakness! I shall show you none Father. But don't you dare question my loyalty to the Prince again!" She snarls at him.

She growls and turns her back on him and paces again. Her own fist slams into a wall, leaving a crack in its wake. She heard that he was proud of her and that should have elated her. The fact that he planned to announce who she was, raise her status, it should have brought about that which she sought most but it was all clouded by the simple fact he believed she would toss the Prince aside at a whim?!

She was marked by him, pledged to him. He sought a mate, she sought more, a pact was made. She would not turn her back on him. She was loyal to him and that overrode the rest of the words that spewed from her father's mouth.

She punched the wall again and turned back to them. "Your blade was returned, what is the punishment you will hand down for the relic being stolen?" She wanted to be done here.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:48 pm

All three stand quietly watching the temper tantrum unfold and all three had such a smile on their faces right now. The mark, her attitude, her loyalty and her heart bared to all three and they had their answer from her.

"Your punishment as you call it.....is you will visit your mother once a month and learn what it means to be a dragon shape shifter." Abaddon stands once more beside her mother and his sister.

"As for my last question you have more than answered it daughter. Your loyalty will never again be called into question and that mark on your arm.....honor it as I have taught you. Now.....go to your Prince and enjoy the feast that is to come tonight in this honor that you have gained. Tomorrow night I will bestow my sacred crest upon you and call you Worthy and most importantly my daughter to all." Abaddon nods and exits the throne room as her mother approaches her now.

"You and I have so much to catch up and speak about.....as for the pain.....it will pass I assure you. It took me years get have the pain cease during my shifts. It is good to see you Bellona." She smiles and walks to where Abaddon had left now leaving her with her Aunt.

"You child seen emotion as weakness.....yet what I have just witnessed from you in your emotions speaks louder than any battle cry upon the battlefield. You have brought so much honor to the Dracmorians...more than you ever will know or understand. If you are ever on the Dark Island. Dwandor will always welcome you within its walls my niece." Ravanna nods and right in front of her eyes vanishes in shadow.

Bellona is now alone in the throne room.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:54 pm

She listened to each of them. Blinked and bowed where was due and then watched them all leave. In the vast emptiness of the throne room she stood there baffled. She didn't know what had just occurred. She had to process it all.

She paced the room more and more before she shifted and took off out of on of the balcony windows. She landed in the woods, away from her Father's hold, out of sight. She shifted again, the pain of the shift wasn't even registering into her current thoughts. It was like an itch in the back of her mind.

"What the hell was that!?" She said to no one. She picked up a rock and threw it. She needed to clear her mind, needed to focus but she couldn't stop everything from pouring in when the switch was flipped.

She sat on the ground, eventually laying down and looking up at the stars. Nothing moving through her mind in the moment. She blanked out on thoughts. She felt overwhelmed and she wasn't sure how to process any of it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next