The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Return(Bellona&Dagon] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return(Bellona&Dagon]

Post by Bellona Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:54 pm

She listened to each of them. Blinked and bowed where was due and then watched them all leave. In the vast emptiness of the throne room she stood there baffled. She didn't know what had just occurred. She had to process it all.

She paced the room more and more before she shifted and took off out of on of the balcony windows. She landed in the woods, away from her Father's hold, out of sight. She shifted again, the pain of the shift wasn't even registering into her current thoughts. It was like an itch in the back of her mind.

"What the hell was that!?" She said to no one. She picked up a rock and threw it. She needed to clear her mind, needed to focus but she couldn't stop everything from pouring in when the switch was flipped.

She sat on the ground, eventually laying down and looking up at the stars. Nothing moving through her mind in the moment. She blanked out on thoughts. She felt overwhelmed and she wasn't sure how to process any of it.

Sent from Topic'it App

Bellona

Character sheet
Character Race: The Unworthy
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 am

"That my dear daughter was me doing what I should have so many years ago."  The voice is heard and right next to her by blood magic her father appears laying on the grass next to her.  "You know.....before I became the Lord of War....."  He pauses a moment and continues.

"I was on my death bed begging and pleading for Dracmor to spare my life.  Scared of death.  Me of all people....your father scared of dying."  He looks to Bellona.  "I was weak.  Yet Dracmor saw something in me and made me who I am now.  With you....I was scared that you would be taken from me and I hid you away and I treated you badly.  No this is not weakness speaking Bellona.  This is not the Lord of War speaking, just your father."  He sighs.

"I have to make things right for you.  I made you into the perfect and deadly warrior and I am damn proud.  I am proud that you have found a mate that is perfect for you.  I am proud that you have pledged yourself to Dagon.  I am damn proud of the woman you are."

He sits up and sighs again.  "There is one aspect of War that I never taught you and indeed it is a very tough pill to swallow but at very extreme times it is warranted.  Compassion and mercy."  

He looks over his shoulder at her.  "Dracmor showed me compassion and mercy and I did the same for your mother.  But I never did that to you and I should have.  But at the same time what I witnessed from you so far tonight.....it seems you have a lesson for me that needed to be taught.  To be able to know when I have made a mistake.  Even immortal we can be flawed at times but it is not a weakness.  We learn from it and improve ourselves.  That is the lesson you have taught me now."

His eyes looking to the sky.  "The world I came from was very different then Anora.  A warrior fighting for my people."  He actually smiles remembering.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

https://worldofanora.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:21 am

The voice startled her at first but only for a moment. She stayed where she was listening. "I cannot picture you begging for life. You have looked at many others and kicked them over, calling them pathetic for begging and have killed them before me." She doesn't look at him though she can now feel him beside her. "I welcome death on the battle field. A warriors death. Not one of old age." She snarls at the thought. She sighs.

"There is no difference to me, you do know that don't you? You are not one or the other. Perhaps in memories long ago, before my training began. But you are one in the same now. Father, Lord of War, it matters not which title you carry to me. I see both as a single being. A single War machine."

"There is nothing to make right with me. I've earned everything coming my way. Through your training. Through the pits, fighting for my life. Never once did I beg for mercy, never once did I beg for compassion." She responds.

"The scum filth that I fight don't deserve emotion. They were there for their for their crimes against the throne. You threw me there to better me. I was and am your weapon, your excustionist if you will. I've never regretted my path. If you have, that is for you to deal with not I." She huffs out a laugh.

"You pushed me away on your own. Your emotion, your fear is what drove you to make me who I am today. I have no fear, no emotion. I have what is and what will be. It is logical, the right plan, the right chess peice to move onto the board."

She sighs. "Of course I know when someone is flawed. I was trained nearly perfectly. You taught me many things in the way you trained me."

"As the books you've made me read have said before." She says quietly. "According to my training, this is the point of check mate. You're distracted by these emotions. It is baffling me."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:35 am

Abaddon could not help but chuckle for a moment. "You think this is checkmate and yet just a moment ago you were the one in checkmate in the throne room because of your own emotions. When I questioned you about the Prince your own emotions shown brighter than the last time I saw the sun daughter. I know how you feel for him whether you wish to admit it to me or not. It is the same emotions that drive me about your mother." He nods.

"Emotion is not a distraction but the very driving force that drive you and I to be who we are and what we do and most importantly to bring about glorious death on all." He wickedly smiles.

"You are right though my fear of losing you clouded me and you have shown me that my fear was for not in the end and I thank you for that. You have taught your father much in all these years even if you did not see it yourself. Which brings me to my next thought. You have a decision to make about being Worthy." He looks at her in all seriousness.

"Either the Prince ends you and brings you into eternal night or.....there is another way and one well it has to be your decision. You consumate your oath to him and you both become one, not marriage more intimate. The sharing of each others blood in the act."

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:43 am

She shakes her head. "I showed only rage at the fact you think I would break my word the Prince of all people. The first born." She sighs and runs a hand over her face and takes a moment to think. "Yes, I can see how that can be misunderstood as something else. My rage got the better of me, but I am duty bound now."

"Emotion is not what drives me Father." At least she didn't see it that way. She let his words play over in her mind and then she sat up and looked at him.

"We have already shared each other's blood. We dueled each other and we both took injury. It was a quite the challenge. Yet I do not think he used his best moves. I do look forward to the challenges of training with him will bring." She adds on looking back up.

"As for his tacking my life, I am not sure he could. I do believe it would break our oath. He is bound by his words to protect my life." She comments. "Elbaroate on the two options that are before me, so that I may come to a proper decision, Father."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:52 am

For the moment he would let the other sayings pause and focus on the last. "The ritual is one that is well the best way to say is death and rebirth. You will be laid on a sacrificial altar and strapped down. Since you have given your oath to the Prince he has to be the own to slice your throat and the altar would contain your blood and death would take you thus killing the dragon side of you. From there he would take your blood and mix some of his and use blood magic to have your blood re-enter the wound and back into your body and thus you would become Worthy and lose the dragon and the sun and only be able to use blood magic." He nods.

"Second option is well definitely more pleasurable. You both would claim each other. Sex. During intercourse he will bite you and drink from you until you both reach orgasm. At that point you would immediately feed from him in that high and due to the orgasm and his blood which his magic would flow you would become Worthy. With the second option there is no death so thus you would keep your dragon and be able to be in the sun but I would not flaunt the abilities. There are some that would look down upon you about it but I already know you can more than handle such things."

He looks out over the plain before them. "Your mother took the second option before we conceived you. But with my magic I gave her a bonus. She is not Dracmorian but I did add strength to her dragon."

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:58 am

Bellona listened to the words her father said. Taking in the pros and cons of both. They each had differences, something she had to think about. "Thank you for explaining Father." She says. She wasn't sure at this point which she would choose.

"How long before a decision must be made?" She asks him. She wasn't shy about the details, she didn't let it phase her one bit. She was clearly taking this from a non emotional stand point. "Are either of these rituals conducted in the presence of others? I presume they must be in order for there to be proper recount of my changing rank." She asks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:01 am

Abaddon only nods when Bellona thanks him for explaining the two options before her.  "You have until the night after I declare you worthy so two nights from tonight.  The first option is before everyone but the second I assure you while it would be just you both all of us would feel the change in you within the castle."  He smiles remembering his night with her mother and the power unleashed the night on the court.

"So is he truly skilled as the stories have told since he last dueled me or has your Uncle Azazel been to extravagant in the tall tells of his son?"  He smiles.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:06 am

Bellona nods her head in understanding. "I will discuss them with the Prince. I need to way out the pros and cons and determine which path is best for the goals that lie ahead." She responds.

She chuckles softly. "He seemed arrogant at first, but there was a method to his skills." She looks at him. "I think if you two ever come to blows, you'll both be exhausted and wounded. I know little of his style yet to determine well enough who would win but it would be a glorious battle none the less. The victor would truly have earned it from the other. Neither are without faults though." She responds with a smile on her lips.

She stands then and looks at him. "I must see to a few things. The Prince would have excreted a lot of magic to hold the sword and fly here at the same time. I need to hunt him down a decent meal." She responds. Again her voice is one of duty, one of obligation to uphold her pledge.

"Will that be all Father?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:10 am

Abaddon stands now as Bellona does and listens to her assessment of Dagon and oh the look of battle was in his eyes. "Then I look very forward to the next time he and I draw blades against each other." He darkly hisses.

When she states that she needed to hunt his meal and tend to things he nods in respect. "That is all daughter. Do what you must. My home is yours for the next several nights. Tomorrow evening I will have the best armor sent to your room for the ceremony. Until then." With that he jumps into the air and flies off towards the castle.

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:15 am

Bell bows respectfully towards the Lord of War as he leaves her presence. Now to find the Prince. It was likely he had already sated himself with the provisions the castle already provides. She was sure her father would hang the servants that would not take of him as soon as he was sent out of the throne room. The question was, where was he now?

She stretched herself for a moment and cleared her mind, then shifted and took to the skies. Her mind reached out for a single connection. With the connection made she found her target as she entered the hold. We have much to discuss. One of which is why you left when you gave your word that you wouldn't. she speaks to the Prince's mind as she flies over the hold and lands on a balcony connected to a private chamber. She shifted and looked at him.

"Shall we discuss? Or do you need substance first?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Right after Bell lands Dagon looks to her with a smile. "Never left. Was behind the throne the entire time." He says nothing more on that subject because oh did he ever hear everything that was said between all of them and they never knew he was still in the chamber.

"I already took fresh sustenance tonight. Someone decided to get to close to the castle and well....he was delicious to say the least." He whispers.

"Now...what do you and I need to discuss?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet
Character Race: The Worthy
Companion: Odyn, Black Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Bell blinked at him. She sighed. "Well I guess you won't need a play by play then M'lord." She walks into the room itself and pours herself a glass of water. She takes off her weapons as well and lays them on the table. Her torn jacket going next and landing over the back of a chair.

"It seems there are two rituals." She takes a drink of the water and sets it down looking at him. "There are of course pros and cons to both rituals." She adds as her voice lowers. "I know you've plans for something, that much I've surmised from our interactions and conversations thus far." She sits in the chair her jacket is on.

"I need to know which would serve you best." She then repeats what was told to her of both rituals laying out her pros and cons for both. When she finished speaking she looked at him. "Either can be worked with obviously, but the dragon would be gone as would day walking if the first is chosen. Though I gain you magic and walk with you at night with the other. Without knowing your end goals I cannot make a logical answer that would be suitable."

She rolls her shoulders. "Therefore I need to know which choice you prefer. Non emotionally of course my Prince. Disregard the kiss from earlier and the fact you wish to be mated as well. I am first and foremost a weapon and do not want my uses disregarded."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Dagon walks in behind Bell and sits down next to her and listens to the two options and the pros and cons of each and is very silent.  True he was developing feelings for Bell.  No denying it.  But at the same time she had a point in the matter of the options.

"The first would be quick I assure you but at the same time I would take your dragon from you.  The second....while I would admit to you that yes has been a desire deeply since several nights ago when I met you but still as I told you before I would never force myself upon you Bell."  He sighs.

"As much as you do not wish to hear this from me I can do both so in the end it falls you to you.  Remember the first you lose your dragon and the second....well we could end up conceiving a child together."  He looks into her eyes.

"Besides you and I need to see where these....feelings are going to take us.  They are present yes for both of us whether we wish it or not right now but you have a point of putting no emotion into the decision.  So it comes down to this....do you want to lose your dragon?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:10 pm

"That is an easy enough answer. No, I do not. I only just discovered that I could even shapeshift. It has not even been a year." She says with certainty. "As for conceiving. That is a hard no. I do not wish to have a child at this point. So other measures will need to be taken."

She drinks her water. "Very clever of you to refrain from telling me which form would serve you best." She responds. "But you also didn't deny there was a plan you wish to follow." She looks at him.

"Very well. Option two it is. I regret to inform you though as emotional as you or my father think I am being, I find only joy on the battle field and then of course my rage is an issue." She replies looking at him. "I showed anger in the throne room because my Father questioned where my loyalty stands. I would not throw you away at a whim. That is absurd when I am already marked and we have already pledged." She has a very analytical way of thinking about things. Did Dagon think he could change that?

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Dagon now stands and removes his cloak and his jacket that he was wearing and drapes them over his chair and sits back down removing his gloves as well and holding onto them.

"Then it is decided. I will make preparations to make sure you do not get pregnant by me and we will consumate as they say." He nods in all seriousness. "My plan as you have devised from me yes there is one but not to be spoken about here Bell. Another night we will discuss." Another nod.

"Just as you have said you would not throw me away I would never do the same either. Know that I would give my life for you as you would for me. So on that front what a pair you and I will make upon our enemies." He smiles.

He pulls his hair back tightly now into a tail and relaxes fully in the chair. "Since you will become my Legate what questions do you have as far as your duties are concerned with me?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Bell only nods her head towards the Prince. Of course she would gice her life, that was her duty now. Her loyalty would be queationed if he were to come to injury. She watches him sit. "Perhaps instead of questioning, it be best if you lay out what you expect from your Legate." She responds to his last question.

She leans down and begins to undo her boots, the lacing taking a bit of time. "While you are at, perhaps what it is mates are suppose to do, aside from fornicate and produce offspring." She takes her first boot off and looks at him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Dagon nods and begins. "As my Legate you are to take my orders and instructions and follow them to the letter without question. You will be at my side at all times unless I send you on a mission. This means the war room, travelling, even when we are at the Red Keep on the Enchanted Isle you will be with me. You will be my eyes and ears in the capital as well and return to me with all information that you feel is important." Another nod.

"As for being a mate....Their main focus is honestly fornication and to produce offspring. At formal dinners to be on my arm. But.....when I mean mate especially for me......" He pauses a moment pulling out a silver flask and drinking the content.

"I want it mutual....meaning love. But right now I know that is not what you want. So if you desire to be my mate as of tomorrow night....we can tell others that you are and they will leave you be and not harass you."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Bell leans back in her chair and listens to him. She makes mental notes of every aspect he expects of her. "I'll presume there will be down time for personal reasons and for training in that schedule you are planning." She comments.

"I apologize that love is not in my range of emotions. It was one of many things trained out of me at a very young age. I have respect for you and acknowledge your place. Your kiss confuses me still. I am not sure how to process it." She remarks idly as he drinks from his flask.

"We must lay together. Apperently in the process magic is exchanged and it will be felt by any we come into range with." She adds on. "I presume you've no issue in that regard." She adds on and then looks at him. "I've been laid with before. I do not enjoy the experience. It is not a pleasant event in any case when someone just throws you down, grunts and leaves." She shrugs. "I presume that is what we will be doing? Other then of course feeding from each other? Also, I know what the peek is, but I do not believe I've experienced them. So that hinders the ritual as well."

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Now with what was just told to him from Bell you would swear that Dagon was about to spit the High Elf blood out that was in his mouth currently and it took him a moment to swallow it down.

"Well then....one no I am not just going to throw you down, grunt and leave and you have said. That type of intimacy is well.....it will take most of the night." He looks to Bell once more.

"So you believe you have never.......?" He waits for a moment to process this in his mind. "Then....allow me to show you what one truly is tomorrow night and then see if you like it." He takes another swallow and gives her the flask.

"High Elf, early twenties, good vintage." He smiles. "And yes my magic will be exchanged you will be become Worthy and all will feel it. As for your apology I already understand that the emotion of love was trained out of you and I wish it was not but I do know who your father is after all." He sighs.

"As for the down time you have asked about yes there will be. I plan on taking you to all the islands and let you explore and see as much as possible."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Bell watched on as he paused in his drink, almost struggling to swallow it. She stood and was about to rip the flask from his hand, thinking perhaps he was poisoned some how, but then the conversation continued. She blinked and sat herself back down.

"You are struggling with your drink. It's not poisoned is it M'lord?" She asks as he offers it to her and she looks at him blinking again, surprise on her face. "You have blood of an infant?!" She seemed appalled at the idea and denied the drink.

"I do not believe I shall. Thank you but no." She replies trying to keep her composure. A stormy rage though began in her eyes and she stood and turned away from him.

"I do believe that children do not deserve to be slaughtered for your food. If you still wish to be a mate of mine it shall cease at once. They deserve to live a life of their own. You and I both understand the ramifications of loosing to such things from adults around us." She turned back and looked at him, the rage in her eyes barely holding back as she stood there.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:28 pm

Dagon was extremely puzzled at Bell's reaction and quietly stood and walked over to the fireplace and tossed the flask in and was silent. "You have a lot to learn about the Dracmorians Bell." He sighs. "But....for you I will not drink from one so young ever again." He nods and turns and sits back down once more pulling out his blade and an interesting looking stone and begins to sharpen his blade now.

He saw the rage in her eyes and knew what it meant, hell he had witnessed what happened earlier with her rage. "Do you have any other stipulations for me then?"
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Bell watches the flask go into the fire. As he pulls a stone out and begins to work on his blade, the words he says that follow stop her train of thought. "Forgive me. I did not mean to give you a demand. It was not my place M'lord." The fire in her eyes dimmed some as she bowed her head to him.

One minute she's terrified he's been poisoned, the next she's worried about the child the blood came from and making demands above her station. Her father would have her hide foe such a thing. She had to not let her anger get the best of her. "I do not wish to change you my Prince. Only to learn from you." She responds after a long quiet moment.

She doesn't look up though and it seems as though she is giving him more respect then she would even give her father. Perhaps it was because of the relationship that developed over the centuries with him that caused her to be more informal then anything else but this was the Prince. She hardly knew a thing about him and yet she made a demand, which he obliged, she shouldn't of stepped so out of line. What if the demand stopped the ritual? What if he backed out?

After the ritual, she would be free to speak her truths but before she needed to hold her tongue.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Dagon was very silent and honestly did not know at the moment how to take what just happened. Normally if anyone made such a demand of him he would have their head and yet he willingly without question obliged Bell....definitely not something he would have ever done.

"You are forgiven but in time I want you to be able to come to me and speak of such things." He looks to her and sees her head bowed. "And please when we talk and are not in a formal setting you are allowed to look at me." He speaks as he goes back to his blade.

"I know a lot about you already so I will extend the same to you. Ask your questions then."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellona Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Bell listens as Dagon speaks and she lifts her when he allows so. "Of course Mi'lord. I shall discus such matters beforehand." She speaks with a respectful tone. She watches him work his blade for sometime. She herself notices a spare whetstone and picks it and unsheethes her dagger and begins to work the edges.

"I do not know what specific questions you would answer. Though the one on my mind is why me, Prince? You're twice my age, no offense. You're worthy and I know before I was born and even after there are perhaps better suitors to your station than I. So why then take risk on an unworthy and until tomorrow a bastard woman?"

She doesn't look up from her dagger as she speaks, her voice is low but frank, no emotion just curiosity as to why the head noble would do such a thing. It wasn't clear to her at all. Not to mention how she apparently brought emotions to a legendary warrior such as him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Bellona
Bellona

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagon Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Dagon just smiles at her questions and continues to sharpen his blade for the moment. "Why question what the heart truly desires?" He pauses and looks at her. "You are right there have been many that have wanted my hand and I have turned them all down over the centuries because......they were not right for me. I desire a woman who knows her heart. Knows her flaws and even with those flaws can still stand tall of herself." He stands and know kneels in front of her.

"A woman that will stand by me no matter the odds. A woman whose very fire drives her." The way he was looking into her eyes right now. She would know that he was speaking of her.

"I have found that very woman and she is before me."
Dagon
Dagon

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next