The World of Anora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning an Adventure (open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beginning an Adventure (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning an Adventure (open)

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Annamakia looks to Jansaadi, "Would you not need to be involved as well in order to truly show what was done last night?" she asks, the tone without inflection. "I do not see how it could work any other way."

The Si'lat falls into step behind the woman having no objection to Diego's wish to follow and watch. The batting of his lashes and look in his eyes did earn him more than a single glance back as they moved in the direction of the spot however. "Is firmness good?" she asks out of interest, wondering what each of them would answer.

When the sound of the other wanderer reaches the group, Annamakia looks around. "You have another friend?"

Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Character Race: Si'lat Elemental
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Jansaadi laughs. "Firmer perhaps but what's not love about the original!" She shouts back laughing. The whistling catches her by surprise and she pulls her dagger from her waist and jumps up into a branch. Acantha also is no aware of the stranger and disappears into the brush. Her eyes first dart to Anna, thinking the woman, the elemental was lying about being alone.

Then she asks a question and blinks. "It depends on the firmness and the person you ask. As for a friend of ours, no it isn't. Now be quiet." She whispers as she darts from the branch and is gone from sight as well.

Acantha is several trees ahead of her and Jansaadi and her connect long enough for Jansaadi to see her point of view. The magic stops and Jansaadi resheathes her bow and snarls. Jumping from the branch in front if the hooded man. "You're a long way from home High Elf." She crosses her arms and steps in his path.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet
Character Race: Woodland Elf
Companion: Acantha(Shalkat) & Mal(Qitari)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Diego laughs, about to bite out a retort when a low hum of a beautiful melody catches his attention. He sprints to catch up to AnnaMakia, shaking his head briskly to her question. "It is no friend of ours, and I am assuming he is not one of yours either." When Jansaadi jumps into the trees and almost disappears from view Diego curses under his breathe. Whatever the Shalkat had just shown her, had the wood elf on edge. He tenses, "I'm going on a head. Keep up if you can Anna."

Without another word he darts off, his long legs closing the distance easily. He had no weapon, but he knew how to fight. He wasn't captain of the guard, and prince of the Mirrored for just his looks. Diego comes to a skidding stop beside Jansaadi, his body tense, hands up prepared to fight.

"You just had to be a high elf didn't you? What are you doing here, and what do you want?"

Diego's voice is hard as steel, and he towers over even the high elf, his eyes dark. Body ready to spring into action at any moment. He was sure Jansaadi could handle this one on her own, but his father would have his head if he left a woman to fight alone, even if she were a capable one.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet
Character Race: Merfolk of The Mirrored Sea
Companion: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Raystlin pauses when Jansaadi appears and hears her voice and then another of a male and smiles under his hood with his back still to them both. "Ah I do so love how magic works.....A wood elf, an elemental and....." He pauses and turns now and lowers his hood. His skin somewhat tan, dark piercing brown eyes, black locks and surprisingly some facial hair which was not normal for a high elf.

"Indeed I am far from home and have to come to this......place." He clicks his tongue with his teeth a bit. "I am seeking a special type of ore for my next project." He opens his cloak a bit to show the sheathed blade at his side and on the handle was the sign of House Morrow, the most famous house of blade smiths in the capital city.

"Hmmmm....you all are an interesting group to say the least. A wild one with her hidden kitty......He glances to the trees and they would see his eyes glowing for a moment. One who simply loves to splash around and one.....well you are definitely a new elemental that I have seen before....." Speaking to Annamaia.

"So are we just going to stand here all night throwing insults at each other or could I interest the three of you in making some coin."
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet
Character Race: High Elf
Companion: To Be Announced Later

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Jansaadi's unexpected momentary distrust catches Annamakia off guard as she watches the elven beauty vanish into the undergrowth. At least Diego seemed more appreciative, that was a comfort.

Annamakia moves to follow the others but lacks their swiftness. Despite that she is as soundless as any of them, her steps not making a single noise. The glow of 'her' eyes taking on an additional shine as she catches the newcomer in her sights though they fade when it becomes clear what type of elf he was. Everyone knew of High Elves.
Standing back from the other two, Annamakia was barely clothed let alone armed. The fact that most of the others were armed did not phase her though.

"I am not new, the Si'lat are from the Enchanted Island. Just not Avallon itself." 'she' states comfortably, amused at the elves interest. Besides that she kept quiet so the others could respond.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Jansaadi eyes Diego, at least they had agreed upon a common pain in the arse. She eyes the High Elf as he speaks. "All high and mighty." Acantha jumps from the trees, her hair raised and her teeth showing as she stands between the two sides.Tell him to call my kitty again and he will sport a new scar and a missing ear. Jansaadi smirks.

"I don't think the regal shalkat appreciates your tone." She notes the blade but doesn't back down. "I'll have you note, that my wild one ways would hunt you down faster then your magic could save you Morrow."

Mal stood behind Jansaadi idly taking note but hardly caring at the moment. The family crest could be seen if the High Elf knew of her family that was. Her eyes flitted back to Annamakia for a moment as she mentioned she was from Avallon. That surprised as rumors from there always came back, she wondered if her parents had ever seen one when they delivered new qitari to the city.

Her eyes went back to the High Elf a moment later. "I've no interest in being your lackey for a few coins." She spat at his feet but stood her ground.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Did he, you tiny elf scum! You did not just purposely skim me over in your observations. Oh I outta! Diego's mind reels at the high elf's condescending impertinence to his race. His back stiffens, and he seems to raise taller still, his eyes glaring daggers at the man as he turns to face them, and he growls when the man shows the weapon at his side. Still, he made no move to back down.

Diego follows Jansaadi's line of sight for a moment, taking note of the elemental. She stood confidently and showed no signs of stress, but he noticed she made no attempts to come closer to where the three stood. He chuckled to himself, the elemental must distrust the high elf as much as he and Jansaadi did.  

When the man speaks again, Diego's expression turns furious. And his words come out between clenched teeth. The heat in his eyes matching the threat in his tone.

"You would do best to watch your tongue fool. Insult me one more time, and I will squash you like the pestering bug that you are."

His eyes flash with fire as he steps closer to the high elf, willing him to make one more arrogant comment simply for the pleasure of knocking that smile off his smug face.  

Diego smirks, making no attempt to hide his amusement as Jansaadi spat at the other man's feet, still he stared at the man as he spoke once more.

"You heard the lady. We've no need of you, nor your coin. Now go before I have to make you go."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Raystlin kept his smile and simply loved the banter back and forth from the three of them towards him as he stepped forward and first to the merman. "Oh dearest saint of the waters. I would never suggest to insult one such as you and I must admit you are rather striking." He smiles and caresses Diego's cheek and moves towards Jansaadi and even sees her kitty.

"For your companion. Fresh I assure you. I was going to eat it later." He presents a fresh piece of meat to Acantha and lays it on the ground and looks to the Wood Elf. "And I am very aware of the prowess of the Woodland Realm. Many of my blades are in your peoples hands." He nods and it is actually in respect as he moves to the elemental and walks a full circle around her and even grips her ass firmly for a moment.

"Hmmm.....very interesting indeed. If you are ever in the capital city please come by and see me." He winks and now stands in front of all of them once more. "Well if I can not give you coin for your help in finding the ore I need then I must depart. For I have only tonight to find it. Can not return home empty handed after all. What would the others say if I did?" He makes a fake shock look on his face.

He begins to turn and then pauses a moment looking to Mal and sees the crest and looks right to the regal beast and the shocking part was he actually nodded in deep respect to Mal and started to continue on his way humming pulling the cloak over his head once more.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Annamakia was out in the world to learn about it all and this was certainly it. She already understood why so many others of her race found employment in Avallon as mediators for business and trade with the High Elves. If this was any example then trade would likely struggle if not for their involvement. This mans family likely lacked such a mediator however, that was good to know perhaps.

'She' paid no heed to the threats and similar being made, not believing things would come to such over mere conversation. Diego's earlier complaint at her misunderstanding seemed minor now compared to his reaction to the High Elfs words. The way the man moved to physical contact in an unexpected way however caught her interest most.

'He just touched me..' Annamakia's mind blanked for a moment. The touch would have been softer than expected since the stone hardness of her body was surrounding by a thin, invisible cushion of air that also made up her form. 'Why though, what did it mean and why did it feel nice when not welcome?' its mind wondered rapidly, 'More than that, why visit him? Does he wish me for his own?'

"You need help locating an ore?" she asks, speaking up. Business would likely be better than more arguments or upsets over opinions. "Which one and what coin?"
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Jansaadi looked at the man has touched Diego's face her mouth fell open. That certainly was not how High Elves reacted to other races. Then he pulled out meat for Acantha. She knew better though. It could be poison. I don't trust it Jansaadi. Jansaadi understood. Leave it be. We can hunt later.

"You, High Elf aware of others? With better proweress?" She snorts a huffed out laughter. It felt more like a backhanded insult then anything else.

She turned as he passed them and walked around Annamakia, when he grabbed the woman's ass, Jansaadi growled under her tone. She was going to say something about unwanted touches and needing am invitation but the woman, the elemental had no remark towards it at all. It was curious. Jansaadi would of cut off his wrist.

When he nodded in respect to Mal, the horse huffed and Jansaadi mumbled under her breathe. "Acantha, let's go make camp. I'm done here." She turns and follows the shalkat, Mal following along.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:56 pm

Shocked by the high elfs movement, Diego can do nothing but stand there. His face shadowed by a million different reactions.. usually he always has a quick come back, but now his voice fell flat. He swallows hard before turning to Jansaadi, "Did.. he.. ?" The question is left unasked as he watches the high elf go through the motions of showing peace. His eyes never left the movements of the high elf, and Diego could feel the anger building quickly as the other man circled the elemental, opening his mouth to snap at the man when he suddenly grabbed AnnaMakia's ass, but anything he would have said was swallowed by how little reaction the elemental gave to the mans affronted actions.

Diego only watches in quizzical actions, wondering why the elemental had no reaction. But, than he remembers their conversation, though short and rudely interrupted he had taken note that the elemental wasn't aware of the actions of others, and there for was probably very curious as to why the high elf had just openly grabbed her ass.

When Jansaadi turns with Acantha to go make camp for the night, Diego is torn between staying with Jansaadi or going with AnnaMakia, since she had asked about the ore, he could only guess she was willing to help him search. With his eyes still on Jansaadi he takes a few strides to catch up with her before he speaks.

"I believe our new friend wants to help this... high elf" The sneer in his voice obvious as he continues to speak "And, as she has no weapons and I don't trust the rat.. I am going with her. She need not be alone with him."

As he finishes his statement, he turns on his heel without waiting for a response, and quickly closes the short distance between himself, and the other two. He comes up beside AnnaMakia, and gives the high elf a once over before he speaks.

"I will accompany the two of you to find this ore you seek. Now, tell us what is you are looking for so we can get this over with.. and.. keep your hands to yourself."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Raystlin pauses hearing Annamakia and raises an eyebrow and thought for a moment and nods in agreement to the elemental. "I seek adamite. It can only be found this night and with my instrument. I am listening for its song." He taps the tree near him and listens and smiles. "It is close by."

He glances to Diego and chuckles. "So hands off your women then....understood." He just shakes his head and removes the hood again and glances at Jansaadi for a moment and just smiles as he taps the tree again listening to the pitch.

"This way....it is not far now." They would travel well over a mile and on the last tap he would stop and look at the ground beneath them and smile. "Here we are." He removes his gloves and begins to chant as his eyes turn gold and they would see golden waves flow from his hands into the ground.

"I need absolute concentration. It takes centuries to form and one slight miscalculation and I will cause it to disintegrate." He whispers. A minute later they would start to see glowing white rocks coming gently out of the dirt.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:17 pm

"I shall lead Diego to you after we are done," Annamakia says to Jansaadi as she heads away after plans were made. While coinless she did not wish to miss the potential chance that had been hinted at for the evening. Even if that did not come to pass at the very least she had been learning a lot from Jansaadi and Diego as it was.

The two mens conversation resulted in puzzled thoughts, 'Am I Diego's somehow now? If his actions the night before with Jansaadi did not result in them mating then agreeing to be taught surely would not either. Perhaps this new man was misinformed? Perhaps that is for the best if he does not ask permission as seems to be protocol here.'

Dutifully she remains close to the merman while they walk, he seemed to have taken charge of her for the moment and she was happy to accept the fact. The moment they arrived at the spot she looked amused. The ore meant little to her but the removal requirements seemed awfully complicated for something that appeared simple to her. To be sure of her understanding, she watches in silence before finally deciding to speak up.

"Do you not wish help in removing the earth from the ore?" comes the question, shortly followed by another which just occured, "What do we call you?"
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:36 pm

Diego groans, his hand coming into contact with his face while he shakes his head. The poor elemental beside him must be confused as hell right now. When he looks back up his eyes lock with that of the high elf's as he speaks. "She is mine, for tonight. But, I do not own her. I simply do not trust you."

As they walk further from their original destination, Diego can't help but take in the foliage and wild animals of the island. He had never actually explored this isle of Anora, as he had only ever spent his time in the laughing waters.

As the earth in front of them begins to tremble and glow, Diego is struck by the gold that had over taken the eyes of the other man, unwillingly the memory of his hand grazing his cheek flashes into his mind and Diego growls to himself. It wasn't that he hadn't been attracted to men before, he just refused to let it be this one. It didn't matter how perfectly chiseled his features seemed, or how the gold flecks of his eyes made for a striking comparison to the dark of his skin...

Diego shakes his head, rebuking his wayward thoughts as Annamakia speaks up, suddenly acutely aware that he had very much zoned out while intently staring at this man. He smirks at her last question, his mind running a few choice answers through his thoughts, but he says nothing.  

Foolish, absurd, stuck up, conceded.. See, I can think of somethings.. ohhh, like.. tiny elf boy who wishes to be a man.. poor elf digging in the dirt to make money.. snobby bastard sneaking in on my ménage à trois... not that I actually mind that part.. he is pretty sexy.. No Diego! bad!....  

He inhales sharply, forcing himself away and out of his thoughts and forcing himself to pay attention to the task at hand waiting to see what the high elf would do next.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Raystlin continues his spell as more of the adamite begins to appear. "Piece I am after is nearing the surface and I may require help to remove it without it shattering." Right after he speaks the ground under him shifts and the tip of a very huge white stone is now beginning to appear.

"Right....definitely need that assistance now." He holds the spell now careful not to shatter the huge piece and hopefully the two of them with him right now would have something up their sleeve to assist him.

He had heard Diego state the elemental was his tonight and it did cause a sly smile but at the moment he needed to keep his concentration but definitely there were very bad thoughts forming in his mind right now even for the Wood Elf as well.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:57 pm

Certain signs were becoming more and more obvious as Annamakia watched and learnt, the Si'lat were talented with dealing with the other races and it was in her core to come to understand such things. At Diego's words of tonight, 'she' turned a smile on him. It was on for certain then, good.

The High Elfs work drew her focus, people were deeply interesting and there was much to look forward to there certainly but she would forever be tied to stone so this magic was important. The white ore was still a mystery but metals held little facination. Moving forward she knelt, reaching out. She could fade the earth around the ore apart but doing so would drain her which would be too risky, so instead she began parting small sections of the earth and rock gently with careful waves and caresses.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Jansaadi nodded to Diego has he left and watched for a moment as the disappeared. Once they were out of aight she and company set off to find the place that Annamakia mentioned. It didn't take long and once there, she began to unpack Mal. "Go scout out game trails Acantha. I've got it from here." She pets the graceful feline behind the ear as she purrs and then darts off into the surrounding woods.

Jansaadi worked for nearly an hour making the camp and leaving Mal free to graze. "Don't wander off Mal. Keep to the camp." She pats the qitari and gives her an apple.

She had two different tents set up along with sleeping spaces for them. It was likely going to be all four if the High Elf didn't accomplish his task before nightfall. So she ensured there was four pine needle beds made as well.

She had to remember that race came after taking care of others not before. It was a value she forgot when blindsided by his appearance and her overreaction. She would make amends later.

When Acantha returned Jansaadi nodded at her and the two left in the opposite direction. Jansaadi moved through the woods without a sound, her eyes taking note of the different plants and herbs in the area. She knew which she could pick to add to a meal later.

Before long they came to herd of deer. The stag stood at sixteen points, his antlers a bright blue. He was well into his prime and perhaps not a good target. He would certainly feed them all though. A moment later she recalled the elemental didn't feast on the same things. She wondered about that for a moment as she watched another stag come out behind the herd. Eight points and limping. She and Acantha watched. It wasn't a new injury but perhaps the older male took pity and allowed it to hang in the background.

Acantha worked her way around the herd and eventually she drove most of them away, isolating the last one. Jansaadi knocked her bow and waited until the perfect moment and then she let her arrow fly. True to her aim, it landed just below the ribs and then animal went down. Acantha was first to the kill, checking to make sure it was painless as she had been trained. If not she would of held the mouth and nose closed until it passed.

With the hunt concluded, Jansaadi tossed the deer onto Acantha's back and the two went back to camp. She gathered herbs and spices along the way as well.

Once back at camp, she settled in and began a stew awaiting the rest of company to return.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 pm

Diego didn't miss the smile Anna passed his way, and he couldn't help but to smile back at the woman. Then, the high elf speaks, and Diego can see the strain clear on the other mans face. He shakes his head and moves to the other side of the massive rock jetting from the earth. Once on his knees he begins to help strip away at the dirt clinging to the precious metal until he can get a good grip around the base.

"Alright elf, I've got the bottom, so when you're ready tell me when to lift."

The rock was by no means light, and the muscles in Diego's back rippled from the weight, but even as he waited no sweat creased his brow. He was suddenly thankful for the fact that Merfolk in general where stronger than most knew. So, the effort it took to lift the rock from within the earth, was like that of throwing a great white across the ocean. It used stamina, but it was a thing that could be done.

"How many more of these damn monsters do you have to find?"
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Between what the elemental was doing to aide and now the merman holding and lifting as well, Raystlin takes a breath and the golden light in his eyes and from his hands increase in intensity as he chants and the huge rock now lifts fully out of the ground leaving a huge hole and the size was perfect and Raystlin smiles as he gently manuevers the large stone gently out of Diego's hands and gently onto the ground.

The golden light fades from his hands and his eyes as he comes over and very very gently places his hands upon it and closes his eyes. "Yes.....just this one right here." He smiles and opens his eyes and steps back as his eyes turn golden again and he waves his hands and the stone floats into the air and begins to slowly shrink in size and then floats perfectly into a small back on his side.

"Thank you both of you." He whispers his golden eyes looking at the both of them. "I could not have done this without the both of you. Since you both do not desire coin the next time you both are in the capital come to me and I will make such blades for you with this very stone for helping me tonight." He actually smiles as the golden glow fades once more and he felt very tired now.

"Would it be too much to request to join you all at your camp this evening?"
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 pm

The merman's strength was undeniably impressive, a fact that Annamakia found impossible not to notice. Her own abilities required little to no focus, being entirely natural, so looking around and taking in details while working was easy. The way Diego's muscles moved beneath his skin, the focused look of avid determination in the elfs face. Both drew the gaze well.

Moving back so the ore could be placed down 'she' spoke, "Coin could be useful depending where I go. More useful than a blade I don't know how to use. As for the camp.. I am but a guest there myself, Jansaadi and Diego are the ones to talk. I can simply guide the way back."

'What would it mean if he does join?' the thought flickers, looking to Diego. It all fell to him at this point.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Once the high elf took over and the rock had been carefully shrunk and placed in a pack, Diego straightens himself up, looking between the other two, his eyes shade over with worry as he sees the tense tired look on the high elfs features, but the worry disappears before it could be noticed.

He looks back at Annamakia as she speaks, and then without even realizing it he can feel the eyes of the high elf on him, waiting for a response. Dammit, he couldn't just leave the man out here alone. He obviously used more magic than he should have and he looked exhausted.

"Knowing Jansaadi, she's going to kill me for this.. but, yes come back with us. It's late, and you just drained any energy you had left. I am not about to leave you out here alone."
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:06 pm

Raystlin is happy to hear that he could accompany them to the camp. They were right he was exhausted. He had over done it not realizing how big the stone was. Quietly he turns and waits to follow them and surprisingly no insults were thrown at all.

This was the other side of Raystlin. One that was only ever seen behind closed doors. He was actually a gentleman and truly not a full snob as he portrayed. "Please let me know how to compensate all of you for the assistance. It is the least I can do." He whispers.

Glancing between the both of them those naughty thoughts now returning and oh what fun could be had if anything was to happen. But the question who would he be with first.....all three looked so very delicious to him. Maybe all three of them at once perhaps. Each one had their appeal that drew him to them.
Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Annamakia Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:13 pm

With an accepting nod, Annamakia stepped away ready to lead the way to the camp spot. "You realise you have still not introduced yourself?" 'she' remarks while looking back at the boys.

As with earlier she made sure to walk in front of Diego for his appreciation, the camp was little more than a mile back in the other direction so the journey would not take that long.
Annamakia
Annamakia
Admin

Character sheet
Companion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diego Escalona Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:34 pm

For a brief moment Diego is taken back by the sudden change in the high elf. His demeanor had changed, he seemed... softer than that of a normal high elf? Maybe it was because the three of them had just worked for two hours dragging a huge bolder of precious ore from the ground, but Diego couldn't find it in him to make any snippy comment about the mans sudden change.

Annamakia moves to the front of the group to lead the way back to camp, and Diego groans in appreciate of the view as he follows behind her, enjoying the sway of her hips as she walks.

Even as his eyes rove over her body, he focuses his words on the high elf. "Well, for starters you could give us a name, unless you want me to keep calling you elf..?"

As the short walk to the camp came to an end, Diego found himself a tad surprised that Jansaadi had set up two tents, and as it came into focus more, he could see two beds made nicely in each one. Alright! One more night not being shanked by the wood elf! Apparently she knew we wouldn't be coming back alone..

He chuckles quietly at his own thoughts, as they came fully into the camp, the smell of food cooking over the open flame making his stomach growl in anticipation, and he blushed in embarrassment, trying to hide it by helping the high elf to one of the open logs by the fire. He did look ready to fall over, and he had been... nice? So Diego couldn't just let him pass out on the forest floor.. even if a part of him wanted too.
Diego Escalona
Diego Escalona

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raystlin Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 pm

As he walks with them oh he was walking right next to Diego and the view....good lord the thoughts running through his mind right now watching Annamakia walking in front of them and he had to bite his lower lip to keep in control.

"Raystlin....." He whispers as they enter camp now and looks around seeing what Jansaadi had done and the smell of the stew was definitely heavenly to his senses. With the help of Diego he is seated and nods in appreciation which is honestly shocking for a High Elf.

Removing his cloak he looks to the fire and seems to be lost in thought for a moment as he tries to figure out something as he glances to Diego, Annamakia and then Jansaadi and it hit him. Going into another bag he had he pulls out a very small box and looks at it for a moment with a smile as his eyes turned vibrant gold and the small box opens and music comes forth.

What happens next would catch all of them off guard completely. As he sang they would feel the rush of his magic come forth to entertain them as he set the box on the ground as he sang and the box played. He waves his hands towards the fire calling forth more magic and producing golden images of the three in the air and dancing to the song.

The more he sang the more they would feel the pull of his magic as he smiled and his golden eyes danced in all their eyes.

Raystlin
Raystlin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jansaadi Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Jansaadi looked up as footsepts are heard and she knew that the high elf would be tagging along. She watched them all. It seemed as though the High Elf was exhausted. She sighed inwardly as Diego helped to sit the man down.

She moved quietly to the fire and in the spare water pot, she fished out enough in a cup and sat back down. She rumaged through the herbs she gathered and pressed and crushed them before adding them to the hit water. She went back to the High Elf and offered it to him. "My people are healers, you seem in need of energy, drink this. It'll help." She moves back and sits back where she was, Acantha next to her.

She watched as he pulled a small wooden box from his bag and opened it. The music that came forth marvelled her and she watched it closely. Then his voice and he began to sing. The melody was easy to pick up. She grabbed her flute from her own pack and with it in her hands, she flexed her fingers. Then with a smile she began to play along to the music.

As she played her eyes drifted towards Diego with a knowing smirk playing at the corner of her lips. She played last night as well, though it was a much different scene and the thought brought heat to her cheeks.

Sent from Topic'it App
Jansaadi
Jansaadi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum